Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,040 members, 7,807,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini (26835 Views)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2015
V been in a Lamborghini Gallardo once. It feels like you're just floating on the road. Mehn cheesy
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by chinchong: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by mercielizzie(f): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2015
God bless my hustling!!!
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Pweetyradiance(f): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2015
Nairalander01:

This should be first and last time you quote me and spew trash; dont come here to form James Bond for me, I'm only stating what I saw from the caption he(himself) gave.
my dear his likes are many on nairaland, it's same thing one empty headed human being did to me. he managed to stop quoting me yesterday,why? I don't know. maybe his conscience advised him

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Wittylens(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2015
miraclewonder:
I don't envy him sha, because mine is on the way

Earn cool cash from the comfort of your home... just a click away... Check out my signature.

Dear , don't waste you time. Its 100% fake... I've done this before. I got $250 but never withdrew it... They will never pay you
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by baybeeboi: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2015
oooooops!
We use such cars as ambulance here in Yemen.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by lakside000: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2015
Abeg who know best airtel android data plan?
pls need it asap
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by adeko1: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2015
You should have spotted him in a beatle car or a danfo bus. tongue
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by AmakaDNB(f): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2015
Ego amaka

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by fejikudz(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2015
baybeeboi:
oooooops!
We use such cars as ambulance here in Yemen.
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by kowema(f): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Rextayne:
Nice! i've also entered d richest car in the world bugatti veyron b4.

After which u kept ur ass in a meuseum ryt?...Lol.Just saying grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2015
kowema:

After which u kept ur ass in a meuseum ryt?...Lol.Just saying grin
Nah u sabi. grin
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by stayblack: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2015
MONKEY MENTALITY...
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by XBLadez: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2015
Lambo gini? undecided
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Photos are from the set of PSquare's new music video, Collabo.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/photos-of-peter-okoye-in-lamborghini.html
wait o is it dat d poverty in our country has eaten so deep into d brains of her citizens or we re just low in IQ , nt dat im hating bt hw can a person in a lamborghini become a news by d way its even in a video shoot n how much is lamborghini even cost? pls my people if GOD blesses u, a pic with a man in a lamborghini wnt b a news 2 u. there are people dat hav buggati yet dey remain humble n quiet, a gardener in U.S.A has a lamborghini so pls my people change ur thought n change ur life.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by lifeisshort1: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2015
DickDastardly:
Very humble!
Unlike Oga Titus wey for tell us say na im own! grin
Shebi dem talk say dem buy private jet before, before dem con confess say na borrow cheesy angry angry
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2015
expecting the video soon....

i love to see these guys doing it nicely intl the video...with don jazzy!!!!!

na collabo....she say she want some collabo oo...
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nzecorneboy: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2015
miraclewonder:

Earn cool cash from the comfort of your home..... just a click away... Check out my signature.
hy
how can I contact you
I will like to have a chat based on you signature
to enlighten you
you can pm me
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2015
miraclewonder:

Earn cool cash from the comfort of your home..... just a click away... Check out my signature.
ur signature says ure one of those hoes dat wnt work hard n earn 4 themselves real cash, instead sitting at hme n praying 2 win a lottery in one fucking referral site n wen d site later turns out 2 b waste of time, u start chasing afta prick 2 gv u money. dnt b angry i said d truth bcaus d truth is bitter.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by charlsecy4(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by japhmanuel: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2015
2undexy:

lol...borrowed or not, u don enter am b4?
help me ask am
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2015
I thought they use to be psquare peter & Paul why is only person having the limelight. Is there somthing they ain't telling us.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by redgem(f): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2015
How many of this Nigerian celebrities do charity work?
How many of them with their fame and fortune help the less privileged? Out of 100% just 2% do this
We made you famous now do us good and help our orphans, disabled and the sick...
I am tired of seeing pictures of you guys in your lambo, mansions, cruising with your wives or husbands
I am tired of seeing you guys displaying your expensive outfits and jewelries..
I want to see pictures of you celebrities in an orphanage helping the orphans
Pictures of you with disabled, giving them hope
Pictures of your foundation, the one you created to help sick Nigerians that seriously need your help..

Lead an example of our Beloved stars Kanu Nwankwo, Omotola jalade, Genevieve and some others
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by mekpa(m): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2015
do u wanna push ur bugatti or u wanna continue eatin urgarri......if u wanna. push ur bugatti, ,click on Diz link nd make owo(money) online
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2015
With all these photos, we don watch the video finish naaaa
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by yungchop: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2015
In airforce1 's voice.. Working on my Google pictures album... Will post the picture of my own too soon tongue
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Orikinla(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2015
Cool.
But these Igbo men look older than the age they claim.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Oballer: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2015
Please leave this guy alone na. funny he doesn't make those comments anymore. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nairalander01:
Borrowed lambo 8-)
In Airforce1's voice: working on my new album, join you guys soon. smiley
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by emperorbarbosa1: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2015
Nairalander01:
Borrowed lambo 8-)
In Airforce1's voice: working on my new album, join you guys soon. smiley

Guy wetin b ur own.........when u dey releease dis album.......u b nonsense...na here u go die put ......... Olodo
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Airforce1(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by kuzee(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
what so special about the car self..
if you carry go village,where you wan put your garri and rice bag put?
with jux one door in front..probably small pikin go scratch the body.port holes na madt ....
that is d disadvantages of lambo

advantages of lambo.
speed lik a cheetah..

but not un naija..hustle wella my boi
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by odeku457(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
MY God pls settle me this year... even in this Few months so that people will know that you are God in my Life.

#OwoNiKoko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates 45th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Amazing Post Baby Body (photo) / American Rapper, Craig Mack Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.