Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him (2593 Views)

Where Is Sonoflucifer? / Sonoflucifer / the sonoflucifer is dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by lastmessenger: 8:00am On Feb 14, 2015
I am doing this because you are in desperate need of deliverance from demons. Pm me so that we can talk at great length.

This may be your last chance. Dont joke with this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by taiwo850629: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
I think I have a spirit wife or succubus in my life. I keep having sex in my dream with people I dont know. This has been happening as long as i can remember. Things are not going well with me. I need deliverance. My name is taiwo emmanuel ogundele. Please pray for me. Im positive God will answer your prayer. Thank you. You may email me- taiwo1462001@yahoo.com, or call or text me- 08188171420, 08107535362. You may whatsapp me via 08188171420.
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2015
So jobless this fellow.
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by An2elect2(f): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2015
Men are such vile creatures. They would overthrow God if they could and enthrone themselves. You don't underestimate this evil nature. It can go to any length.

This issue of blaming demons and strange spirits for man's trespasses and short comings has eaten deep into the Nigerian church system. Which is completely wrong. Men are guilty and responsible for whatever befalls them and they should not be excused.

Am not saying demons can not have influence in our lives, and some do possess people but we know how their victims behave which is glaring to everyone.

sonoflucifer is the product of his vilest nature let loose.
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by An2elect2(f): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2015
And one more thing you don't have the power to cast out demons neither do you know the time, when people should be set free.
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2015
An2elect2:

And you darling are an angel.
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by NnaNna4(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2015
An2elect2:
And one more thing you don't have the power to cast out demons neither do you know the time, when people should be set free.

I beg to differ
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Rilwayne001: 11:58am On May 01, 2015
lastmessenger:
I am doing this because you are desperate need of deliverance from demons. Pm me so that we can talk at great length.

This may be your last chance.Dont joke with this opportunity.

Whats the difference between you and sonoflucifer?

You are both possesed by demon undecided
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by lastmessenger: 12:58pm On May 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I know you. You are into money ritual.
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Rilwayne001: 1:01pm On May 01, 2015
lastmessenger:

I know you. You are into money ritual.

shocked grin seriously;? how do you know that;? the holy spirit revealed it to you shey? grin
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by johnydon22(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2015
.. Wooow seriously is this not the same dude that was asking for a spiritual wife to marry in the other thread? . . . lmao contunu cool
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by lastmessenger: 4:17pm On May 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

shocked grin seriously;? how do you know that;? the holy spirit revealed it to you shey? grin
i just know what I know and don't let me reveal more.
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by johnydon22(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2015
lastmessenger:

Chai, please sir reveal more am begging you !!!
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Nobody: 8:10am On May 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Just like your mother too. We met at a recent event. Cute.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Rilwayne001: 9:11am On May 06, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Just like too. We met at a recent event. Cute.
@ lastmessenger you hit the "like" button for this silly posts by sonoflucifer right?
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Rilwayne001: 9:12am On May 06, 2015
lastmessenger:

You know better than the holy spirit right?
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Nobody: 11:31am On May 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

@ lastmessenger
you hit the "like" button for this silly posts by sonoflucifer right?
And how is that any of your business? Whats wrong with your mom being possessed by a demon?
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Rilwayne001: 11:33am On May 06, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
And how is that any of your business?
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
lastmessenger:
I am doing this because you are desperate need of deliverance from demons. Pm me so that we can talk at great length.

This may be your last chance.Dont joke with this opportunity.
I'm free, Brother. The demon has been casted.
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Weah96: 2:24am On Aug 31, 2015
An2elect2:
Men are such vile creatures. They would overthrow God if they could and enthrone themselves. You don't underestimate this evil nature. It can go to any length.

This issue of blaming demons and strange spirits for man's trespasses and short comings has eaten deep into the Nigerian church system. Which is completely wrong. Men are guilty and responsible for whatever befalls them and they should not be excused.

Am not saying demons can not have influence in our lives, and some do possess people but we know how their victims behave which is glaring to everyone.

On another note, I so want you right now, it's not even fair. We could make magic, all you would have to do is say the exact same thing you just wrote.
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by lastmessenger: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
thank you Lord Jesus. What is left is a change of moniker.
sonOfLucifer:

I'm free, Brother. The demon has been casted.
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by stevecantrell: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ok.
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Jeromejnr(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
An2elect2:

There is never a time to be set free. Everyone has been Set free a long time ago by the cross. Any demon can be casted out anytime anywhere.

Jesus never told anyone to come later for their deliverance or healing.
Now is the time of salvation as the scripture says not later. Now!
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by An2elect2(f): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Weah96:

On another note, I so want you right now, it's not even fair. We could make magic, all you would have to do is say the exact same thing you just wrote.

hmmmm!
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by vooks: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
SonOfLucifer had an epiphany after a NDE
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
An2elect2:
Men are such vile creatures.
sonoflucifer is the product of his vilest nature let loose

How did I miss such an ignorant statement. What a poor perception you have of yourself. That you are vile and unworthy to explore the beauty that is your body. smiley
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
vooks:
SonOfLucifer had an epiphany after a NDE
Smh.
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
kinda shiit that goes on in the religious section everytime i check makes me wonder if i am sane or just listening to smart people talk shiit all day long
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2015
voltron:
kinda shiit that goes on in the religious section everytime i check makes me wonder if i am sane or just listening to smart people talk shiit all day long
grin grin
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by lastmessenger: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2015
you never see anything yet.
voltron:
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by Weah96: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2015
An2elect2:

hmmmm!

Don't make me catch a flight over there. I would even allow your pastor to pray for me.
Re: I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him by lastmessenger: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
his name is now sonofjesus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti / The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed / Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.