Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Valentine's Special: Send nd get A Splendid Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Special: Send nd get A Splendid Reply (448 Views)

Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... / PLEASE HELP!!! How Can One Make The Valentine Splendid For His Girl With N1500 / Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Special: Send nd get A Splendid Reply by Mrevildoer(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2015
If you delete this text.
You love me,
If you keep it,
You want me,
If you ignore it,
You adore me,
If you send it back,
You can’t live without me Now what will u do? Tell me !!

Remember it may not work for every body.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Marry One's Father Wife. / Let Us Speak With One Voice / (Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her) RESPONSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.