Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Val Message To Khiaa And Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Val Message To Khiaa And Others (1646 Views)

Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / My Val Message To Khiaa And Others / ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Bunchersstab(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2015
Wen i tot i've seen it all our path crossed & i feel hopelessly & helplessly 4 u;
My khiaa,my passion,my honey,my angel,my damsel,my sweedy,my besty & heart desire...
You worth more than diamonds to me khiaa.
Khiaa my wifey & my wahala, u will be my val 2day, 2moro & alwaz.
Kingtom & chucky234, much luv to una.
Truckpusher,a little light can over come much darkness, knw also dat every oda person has d right to exist, to make thier own choice & freedom to express themselves.
*U jst dey wahala khiaa & i*
Mancade5,jbluv55 i wish una happy val
"
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2015
She's with another man today, bruh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by KingTom(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2015
Bunchersstab:
Wen i tot i've seen it all our path crossed & i feel hopelessly & helplessly 4 u;
My khiaa,my passion,my honey,my angel,my damsel,my sweedy,my besty & heart desire...
Truckpusher,a little light can over come much darkness, knw also dat every oda person has d right to exist, to make thier own choice & freedom to express themselves.
"
Much love boss! grin

1 Like

Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Bunchersstab(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
you are noticed...
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by khiaa(f): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bunchersstab:
"

Happy Valentine my sweet love.
I long to hold you in my arms, kiss you and tell you all of my intimate desires that only you can satisfy. smiley
I am so happy that you came into my life, thank you Chucky234 for being the kind of person that you are because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have met my sweet Daddy. grin
Bunchersstab I will love you always and forever and NOBODY can come between us. Once again HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY LOVE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

ps.... I'm sorry if my post seems late but it really isn't, it's only 2pm here. *Smooches*

1 Like

Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by khiaa(f): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:

No way!!
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Truckpusher(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
khiaa:

Happy Valentine my sweet love.
I long to hold you in my arms, kiss you and tell you all of my intimate desires that only you can satisfy. smiley
I am so happy that you came into my life, thank you Chucky234 for being the kind of person that you are because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have met my sweet Daddy. grin
Bunchersstab I will love you always and forever and NOBODY can come between us. Once again HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY LOVE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

ps.... I'm sorry if my post seems late but it really isn't, it's only 2pm here. *Smooches*
Quite impressive , coming from a serial flirt. tongue
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by khiaa(f): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Quite impressive , coming from a serial flirt. tongue

lol grin Who do I flirt with and stop being JEALOUS. grin

It doesn't look like he dumped me to me. grin grin grin
Bunchersstab And Khiaa Valentines Always !!!
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
khiaa:

lol grin Who do I flirt with and stop being JEALOUS. grin

It doesn't look like he dumped me to me. grin grin grin
Bunchersstab And Khiaa Valentines Always !!!
Hmmm!
Why would I be jealous over puccy when diick is free? cheesy
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by khiaa(f): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hmmm!

LMAO grin grin grin
Reread what you typed, that sounds really GAY, are you trying to tell me something my brotha? grin grin grin
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin
Reread what you typed, that sounds really GAY, are you trying to tell me something my brotha? grin grin grin
wink
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Tashaamania(f): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
This is sweet, khiaa and buncher smiley

I hope one fellow here stops been jealous tho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by khiaa(f): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
wink

OMG!!! Are you gay?
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by khiaa(f): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tashaamania:
This is sweet, khiaa and buncher smiley

I hope one fellow here stops been jealous tho cheesy

I'll get back with you I think Trucky is coming out of the closet, you must read what he posted to me.
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Truckpusher(m): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
khiaa:

OMG!!! Are you gay?
No, miss kiss
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Tashaamania(f): 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
khiaa:

I'll get back with you I think Trucky is coming out of the closet, you must read what he posted to me.
He's high on some Valentine treat wink I know he's a full fledged straight dude, I read it somewhere tongue

1 Like

Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by khiaa(f): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
No, miss kiss

Then why would you make such a GAY statement, sounded like you were coming out of the closet for all of Nairaland to witness. grin grin
Anyway did you get the message to you from my honey?
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by khiaa(f): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
No, miss kiss

How dare you blow a kiss to me on a thread that my Valentine/Honey made, show us some respect please.
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Truckpusher(m): 12:43am On Feb 15, 2015
khiaa:

Then why would you make such a GAY statement, sounded like you were coming out of the closet for all of Nairaland to witness. grin grin
Anyway did you get the message to you from my honey?
What's wrong with a harmless kiss?
Besides , your boyfriend is lame. tongue
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by khiaa(f): 1:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's wrong with a harmless kiss?
Besides , your boyfriend is lame. tongue

Do you usually kiss women you aren't feeling? grin All my kisses are for my honey only, and stop hating on him.
Once again JEALOUSY rears its ugly head. grin grin grin
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Bunchersstab(m): 6:02am On Feb 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hmmm!
Now i know why u talk d way u do grin grin cheesy

Truckpusher is gay.
tongue

1 Like

Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by harffie(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2015
Many gay mofos on this forum! Beware

1 Like

Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by khiaa(f): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2015
Bunchersstab:
Now i know why u talk d way u do grin grin cheesy

Truckpusher is gay.
tongue

Good morning my love.
Baby he shocked me with that confession, I'm still confused.
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Bunchersstab(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2015
khiaa:

Good morning my love.
morning dearest,men of many words unconciously say things...
Trucky come n clear d air
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Truckpusher(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
khiaa:

Good morning my love.
You guys are two funny fellows. grin
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by khiaa(f): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You guys are two funny fellows. grin

Hey brotha you put it out there, you had better clear it up before Klinee sees the post or he will start stalking and attacking you. grin Is that you on your profile?
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Truckpusher(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
khiaa:

Hey brotha you put it out there, you had better clear it up before Klinee sees the post or he will start stalking and attacking you. grin Is that you on your profile?
I'm as straight as a diick. grin
yeah ,that's me on my profile.

1 Like

Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by khiaa(f): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm as straight as a diick. grin
yeah ,that's me on my profile.

That's you!! grin grin
Nice!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? / Pls use your church mind.(pics) / Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.