Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,314 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Val Message To Khiaa And Others - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Val Message To Khiaa And Others (6660 Views)

Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / My Val Message To Khiaa And Others / ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Fadedjeans: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Such fvckery

I laughed at this.
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2017
khiaa:

check your mail.
Khia angry
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 02, 2017
Fadedjeans:

I laughed at this.
Faded Jeans!!! Where did you fade off to? Haven't seen you around in ages. You good tho? smiley
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Fadedjeans: 2:36am On Jul 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Faded Jeans!!! Where did you fade off to? Haven't seen you around in ages. You good tho? smiley

Yes, been away. I got tired of nairaland. I'm good and I hope you are?
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Fadedjeans:

Yes, been away. I got tired of nairaland. I'm good and I hope you are?
So are you back now just passing through?
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Fadedjeans: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=Jacksparr0w127 post=58041519] So are you back now just passing through?[/quote

I'd say passing through.]
Re: My Val Message To Khiaa And Others by Bunchersstab(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
goldporte:

I am so dissapointed in u....

how could u agree to be in her friendzone? lemme be frank with... u had better stop playing mr nice guy.... if she eventually breaks up with hat alex guy.. u still dont stand a chance.. cos u are a nice guy..

what is wrong with you?

stop everything u have been doing

stop messaging her... stop calling her... dont reply her mentions... cut every ties with her... and then move on...... if she talks trash... insult her and fiire back at her.... not all these i am sorry i see you doing.....

Lemme tell u a story...

theres this fine gal in my office... theres another guy who treats this babe as trash..... he scolds her for the slightst mistake in the open..... till tomorow.. baba still dey shout for the babe anyhow..... but he dey fucck the gal scatter... me and my other guys don try butt no avail....

girls naturally love bad boys... stop ya mrr nice guy
grin heheheh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night / What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.