Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Courses You Must Go Through As An Enginner - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Courses You Must Go Through As An Enginner (25882 Views)

If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC / Courses You Should Not Study If You cannot hustle / 10 Courses You Are Likely To Find Geniuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courses You Must Go Through As An Enginner by posh1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
impregnable10:
Guy, e no easy ooo
From introduction to engineering, the lecturer gave 1 hr to answer about 50 theory questions. na 1 unit course oo

Applied mechanics, all those radius of gyrations

Strength of materials, all those bending moments & sheer forces

Fluid mechanics

Engineering analysis, where I asked God for E, He gave me D. You must buy textbooks you don't even need oo. For me there are E's that are better than A's

Computational method oo, 4 units course

In fact there are some courses that when you remember it, you will be asking yourself how did you passed these courses.

I rep MOUAU computer engineering graduate.

that's kul bro so how is studying computer engineering at mouau
Re: Courses You Must Go Through As An Enginner by Emanex18: 3:32am On Apr 16, 2017
Rep Chemical Engn..Unizik
For Engine Drawing talk of Engr Ngini
For Fluid Mechanics talk of Engr Okeke
For Thermodynamics talk of Engr Achebe
For Electricity talk of Engr Sam
For Engine Mathematics talk of Engr Onyedikachi
For Engr in Society talk of Engr Ugochukwu
...These Men are not just ordinary they are born with the bloodline of the first Engineers in Human history especially Engr Okeke just ask after him from my Dept... he handles tougher courses(Gas Absorption, Chem Engn Economics)... We are damn so lucky to have their Kinds...Keep up the Good work Sir's
Re: Courses You Must Go Through As An Enginner by Goldman360: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
Application of Partial Differential Equation in Engineering

In mathematics a Partial Differential Equation (PDE) is a differential equation that contains unknown multivariable functions and their partial derivatives (A special Case are ordinary differential equations. PDEs are used to formulate problem involving function of several variable and are either solved by hand or used to create a relevant computer model.(Evans L.C)...

http://www.scharticles.com/application-of-partial-differential-equation-in-engineering/
Re: Courses You Must Go Through As An Enginner by aceonline: 2:32pm On May 05, 2022
Thanks for sharing the most necessary information. Keep sharing the post. Get more information by real time experts at GATE Coaching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu / BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? / Check Your Admission Status Via Jamb Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.