Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father (6048 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Is Sleeping With Bose Alao Omotoyossi's Husband - Whistle Blower / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah / All Grown! Meet Waje’s Beautiful Teenage Daughter, Emerald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by kinpet1: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2015
In an interview to New York Magazine’s The Science of Us, the 18-year-old girl has given details
of her two year relationship with her biological father. In fact, they are planning to marry this
April.
In the interview, the young woman tells New York Magazine’s Alexa Tsoulis-Reay about her
upbringing, her estrangement from her father and their reunion.
In her words: "There’s a reason I lost my virginity to him — because I’d never felt
comfortable with any other man . It was insanely sensual. It lasted for about an hour and
there was a lot of pre-intimacy. We both had orgasms. We are so similar, so it’s so easy to
s*xually please each other. For example, we both love neck-biting. I’ve never been in a
more passionate, loving, fulfilling relationship." more here>>>>>> http://clickjustnews..in/2015/02/shocking-meet-beautiful-teenage-girl.html

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by babs01(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2015
9ja sha
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by Airforce1(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2015
Dis bloggers can lie eh

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2015
What's the appropriate name to call a blogger who feast on lies?
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by charlsecy4(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by Truth24(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2015
Airforce1:
Dis bloggers can lie eh
What else would u expect to move dier ministry with traffics
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by Truth24(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2015
Airforce1:
Dis bloggers can lie eh
What else would u expect to move dier ministry with traffic
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by Miraclestar: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2015
Ewwwww!!! Xo disgusting..
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by Mimienudles(f): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Eeya, what a pity!
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by eyeview: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2015
The devil is wicked and that's why everybody is advised to rise above him in cadre by accepting christ into your life. But if you don't,you are beneath the devil in the cadre and he's thus free to send any spirit to the person. Spirits like inbreeding, homosexuality, lesbianism,bestality,paedophiles, serial rapists all forms of inordinate affection.
If you have not been delivered from the devil's hold,you are not better off than this man,its just up to the devil to determine when and which.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by pwerrymansion(f): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2015
They yaff try undecided
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by iamrealdeji(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
They both look cute
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by jessiecah(f): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
This can't be true
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by jessiecah(f): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
They both look cute

Eh, mumu that's in*cest

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by DuchessLily(f): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
If this is true, then.....

Hmmmm....end time knocking
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by Hollawaley(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
You dey look for Traffik abi? Check my signature
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by MzQueen(f): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
shocked
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by SAMBARRY: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
lying Blogger
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by Tawis06(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
lai muhammed

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by axortedbabe(f): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Imagine...
Tufiakwa..
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by badassProdigy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by Humblebloke(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lie- Tech expert undecided
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by iamrealdeji(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
jessiecah:

Eh, mumu that's in*cest
I know
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by Brugo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
From gay rights to animal rights next, incèst rights.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by jessiecah(f): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I know
Okay I am sorry for calling you a mumu. Happy Val's day
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by iamrealdeji(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
jessiecah:

Okay I am sorry for calling you a mumu. Happy Val's day
Same to you dear
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
LIARbility grin grin cheesy
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
This can never happen in naija ...otherwise angry neighbours will roaste them both...#insane
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by KMB: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Abomination
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by sarmiie(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
freudian psychology at work.....
Re: SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father by Afrok(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
I think judgement will start from the internet with bloggers going first shocked, some many Lions and Lionesses calling themselves bloggers.

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Shares His Latest Haircut Style Barbed By Majid Michael / Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... / Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.