Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) (47118 Views)

See The New Limousine Keke Napep Spotted In Festac, Lagos / Rolls Royce Owner, Who Lives In A Rented Flat In FESTAC / Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
sad Toyota again!
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
So horrible n saddening.
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by auntymi(f): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
klem93:
wasted life, RIP to the dead
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by yemicoal(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Dexema(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ishe oun kpani,ayo ni.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by JosephineM: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom for living a meaningful life.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by dipo2much(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
i'ma assume the guy was drunk driving...

does anyone need to be begged not to drive after drinking too many. I drink at most one if i will be driving
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by angelo5uk(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
sosanova:

Forget what u read from any blog, i saw the babe with her friends in front of Club Heaven close to Club Rumors in First Avenue,the owner of the car later came this morning to check his car, the guy who drove the car isn't the owner of the car, but he stays in Amuwo odofin , he is young guy,there was no valentine party in Festac, i was in club last nite too n i i was at the scene of the accident. When the incident happened some of her friends approached we dat had cars to take them to the scene of the accident that their friend was involved in an accident.

it was other guys coming back from various clubs that had to stop to pull out the babe and the guy, they are not couple.

CLUB HEAVEN indeed. I stopped going Night Clubbing back in 2006 when I finally grew up.
Why risk your life for few hours of fun.

Drink and get drunk/tipsy, fu..ck some random girl you have no idea who she is and leave the club by 5am... Leaving yourself at the mercy of ritualists and armed robbers or not perhaps involved in an accident on your way back home.

Why risk your lives my brothers and sisters.
There're countless of other safe and more enjoyable ways to catch your fun

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Namadobi: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Valentine or wasting time, God bless the dead.
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by bosun11(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
this is really painful to be honest.
going to the club and getting your sef drunk and an accident follows.
one of the most painful ways to loose a loved one.

RIP.........

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by itbizmultimedia(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Quite Sad, another Nigerian "Romeo n Juliet"
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
jesus! did this car fall from heaven like manna?
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by harlesh(m): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rest in peace.
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
5p1naz:
@op evil wasn't lurking at any corner jor.

Rule number 1

Do not drink and drive.

Until you stop acting like you are accident-proof. And you begin to learn why there is something called safety rules for driving. Then you will understand, not everything is caused by the devil Or powers from your village.
thank u. for dis advice to OP. everything is blamed on witch and wizard. if dat guy didn't drink and drive carefully., he wouldn't been gone by now. well RIP
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
sad RIP to the dead
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
angelo5uk:

CLUB HEAVEN indeed. I stopped going Night Clubbing back in 2006 when I finally grew up.

Drink and get drunk/tipsy, fu..ck some random girl you have no idea who she is and leave the club by 5am... Leaving yourself at the mercy of ritualists and armed robbers or not perhaps involved in an accident on your way back home.

Forget that thing. Something must kill a man: plane crash, car crash, HIV, diseases, war and some even die in the comfort of their bedroom on their water bed. It is appointed unto man to die once. It was the appointed time for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by fpeter(f): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
I hope they were born again....
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Wat a bad news...may their souls rest in peace. Amen
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
angelo5uk:

Forget that thing. Something must kill a man: plane crash(Bimbo Odukoya, Myles Monroe, passengers of Airasia and Malaysian airline, etc) car crash(Dagrin, Mc Lof, Paul Walker, etc), HIV, diseases(Muna Obiekwe, Sam Loco, Justus Esiri, etc), war and some even die in the comfort of their bedroom on their water bed. It is appointed unto man to die once. It was the appointed time for them.
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by litetias(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
This incident is already on fp, why are the mods not doing their job?
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
Shi!t! Waste of expensive ride. That expensive ride just wasted fit vex me die walahi.
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Haaa! shocked
Just like that
They all gone cry
Hm lipsrsealed
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
RIP valentine love birds
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by JOKLEVIZ(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
The question nau ix wia wil dis two souls end up?¿
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by nigerianpride: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
Theres no evil in any road, nigerians and superstitious beliefs. Put on your seat belt , drive safe, no drinking while driving. The circumstances that led to the accident could be sleep or highness or over speeding , cars dont just turn over , it was driven. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by nigerianpride: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
All that you mentioned is avoidable!! Simple as that HIV dont infect under protective measures, planes don't crash if theres no fault or good weather forecast, wars don't kill people, people start war. Protect yourself

papawemba:

Forget that thing. Something must kill a man: plane crash(Bimbo Odukoya, Myles Monroe, passengers of Airasia and Malaysian airline, etc) car crash(Dagrin, Mc Lof, Paul Walker, etc), HIV, diseases(Muna Obiekwe, Sam Loco, Justus Esiri, etc), war and some even die in the comfort of their bedroom on their water bed. It is appointed unto man to die once. It was the appointed time for them.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by 8ightball: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
starlingbawa:
Some dudes make a few millions, buy a Camry, got to the clubs and pop champagne all night long, get a chick in the club and then they begin to assume the profile of 'ALFA MALE' and then drive on 'TERRIBLE' nigerian roads feeling like Formula 1 champions!

The result is what you get 'It is what it is'!

RIP to the deceased and I hope the families find succour...

ALPHA MALE

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by SailorXY: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Godshand:
Shi!t! Waste of expensive ride. That expensive ride just wasted fit vex me die walahi.
what is expensive in a 2007 Camry? people fell & you dey talk of tokunbo car!

na wa for you

1 Like

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Sarimah(f): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
really sad

rest in peace embarassed
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
SPEED....SPEED....SPEED
Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Don't drink and drive. Don't drive and drink. Speed kills.
Watch out for Fast and Furious 7.
April 3rd

Re: Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
[size=18pt]He must have been drunk and over speeding.
Many Nigerians drive in residential areas like they are driving on the express roads.
They don't know the speed limits.

Speed limiters should be enforced on all vehicles in Nigeria.

FRSC commences speed limit enforcement June, 2015

Beginning from June 1, 2015, motorists are expected to have Maximum Speed Limiter device in their vehicles as a means to reduce road crashes to minimal level.

This was disclosed on Friday in Abuja by road stakeholders in a communiqué issued at the end of One-day forum on The National Policy on Maximum Road Speed Limiter for Vehicles.

http://www.punchng.com/news/frsc-commences-speed-limit-enforcement-june-2015/
[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Using Of Lacquer Thinner In Gas Tank As A Cat And Injector Cleaner, How Safe? / Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.