Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference (13757 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference / Hold Press Briefing In Sambisa , Governor Fayose To Buhari, Lai / Rigging Does Not Cause Violence -- Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
[s]
DesChyko:

Mr Man, stop deceiving yourself. The core of that party are the same people instigating violence in Nigeria. And they're doing a good job of 'multiplying' within the fold.
[/s] mention one thug in APC and I will mention twenty thugs in PDP for you.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by joseph1832(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No, I'm not one sided. Have you forgotten?
I was on Dumbledore's side, and also voldermort.
That's why I'm the half blood prince.
Dude just how deluded can you be? You were never on Voldemort's side! You were on Dumbledore's side! You agreed to join when the dark lord murdered Lily Evans, the love of your life and you felt betrayed, that's why your patronus charm changed!.

Kai! See half blood prince wey don turn to half blood half wit oh! Lol! grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by nortcentrallord(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2124659_2850256733laughingxlarge_png44484a3986aa05a1996d007a60c0a85c don't forget that buhari is a retired general. Na one-blow-seven-die-punch he go give Jonathan
Even in his hay dayz as a general, his colleague pursued him of the presidential seat and was pardonable enough not to spill his blood. is it now that he is an "expired" general he 'll win a more vibrant "drunkard"
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Sunymoore(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
kay1one2:

A.boki!
Do you expect me to pick offence? Hell no! I don't engage in e-war with low people
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by chamboy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:
I disagree. Rtd Major-General Buhari is not afraid of press conferences or even TV interviews administered by sympathetic interviewers.
Best quote
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by bobkeke: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Get 3g modem that works with blackberry
subscription @N3500 Email keghen72@gmail.com
to get yours. Note: its pay on delivery within
Lagos
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by SeverusSnape(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude just how deluded can you be? You were never on Voldemort's side! You were on Dumbledore's side! You agreed to join when the dark lord murdered Lily Evans, the love of your life and you felt betrayed, that's why your patronus charm changed!.

Kai! See half blood prince wey don turn to half blood half wit oh! Lol! grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Hehehehehehehehehehe... Funny you, yeah... I was mainly on Dumbledore's side, but I still worked for voldermort. It's not just because lily was killed, but because it was for the greater good.
I was and still is the bravest wizard to walk the face of the earth.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by coolbis: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Its quite amazing that while some people are looking for genuine and non-partisan solutions to put an end to the election violence which has dated back to the pre-independence era,others (unfortunately the youths) are fanning the ember of discord based on their premodial sentiments. I strongly believe that some of these young people making comments on this particular topic are potential ready tools for electoral violence by politicians. How do you justify these kinds of comments about the fact that the violence only emanates from one side of the divide and the other side is a saint. Professor Chidi,we are 100% behind you. Prosterity will judge you right on this historic event you are planning. God bless my country.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by doctokwus: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
chamboy:
Best quote
What makes it the best quote?
Use of the phrase "sympathetic interviewers" was misplaced,uncalled for and just gives seun away as siding with GEJ.
What is sympathetic about an interview with Christiane amanpour,crew of ebony life TV and the 2011 debate he attended with other contestants which GEJ conveniently avoided.
The reason why GMB may not honour any interview with GEJ is (1)Due to the snub of 2011 (2)Interview are based on a pre prepared list of structured questions that serves nobody any good except for childish bragging rights.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Demichaels: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Obinoscopy:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=104833
Another way to force failbuhari to debate!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by BabaO2: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Buhari/APC should not allow themselves to be pushed around signing rubbish. If Jonathan wants to cry let him cry. Most of Jonathan/sambo/Nigeria Army/AIT actions have contravened the earlier peace accord.
Sambo instigating Muslims against Christians
AIT spreading hatred against Buhari /APC
Jonathan using military to strangulate APC leaders
Jonathan's father Edwin Clark openly destructively criticizing INEC and having his way

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by nortcentrallord(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[s][/s] mention one thug in APC and I will mention twenty thugs in PDP for you.
Buhari, Northern thug
Tinubu & Obj western thug
Amaechi, Southern thug
Okorocha, Eastern thug you may continue with the names. And if you choose to insult me, after the insult just come back to this page, quote me and add your name. Hihihihihihi grin grin grin
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by mrrock: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Jonathan is always looking for peace and fairness, while the opposition thrives in propaganda and cheap blackmail.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by joseph1832(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... Funny you, yeah... I was mainly on Dumbledore's side, but I still worked for voldermort. It's not just because lily was killed, but because it was for the greater good.
I was and still is the bravest wizard to walk the face of the earth.
In your dreams! Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore was and still is the bravest and greatest wizard to walk the face of this Earth! Merlin was in a class of his own.

Like GEJ like his supporters.... All words, no action!!!.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by teadrake(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:
Would he grant an interview to AIT or NTA? (In all fairness the same can be said about GEJ who only does media chats with friendly journalists)
At the essence of ranting Rubbish that ''Stealing is not corruption''?.Wake up from your slumber

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by SeverusSnape(m): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
joseph1832:
In your dreams! Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore was and still is the bravest and greatest wizard to walk the face of this Earth! Merlin was in a class of his own.

Like GEJ like his supporters.... All words, no action!!!.
Wrong... Dumbledore was the most powerful; Snape was the bravest. Get your facts right
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by teadrake(m): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrrock:
Jonathan is always looking for peace and fairness, while the opposition thrives in propaganda and cheap blackmail.
Peace and fairness?When he said 16 was greater than 19?Fairness?When he pardoned a convict?You're simply pathetic!!
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Buhari, Northern thug
Tinubu & Obj western thug
Amaechi, Southern thug
Okorocha, Eastern thug you may continue with the names. And if you choose to insult me, after the insult just come back to this page, quote me and add your name. Hihihihihihi grin grin grin
you are not serious..... grin grin .. Nobody is a thug in the silly list you just composed.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by ogene007: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
APC is a peaceful party. We are allergic to violence. I hope the trouble-maker party(PDP) can abide by the rules of whatevr outcome that will come out of the said conference.
We know how peaceful the northern constituents of APC are, especially in 2011 when over 800 people where murdered by 'PDP' supporters in the north who were suspected to have voted for GEJ? You had better keep quite than coming here with the usual lies from Liar Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Waste of time it woud'nt change anything. The wrong and right message has already been passed no supporter are going back again.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by squaddy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
doctokwus:

What makes it the best quote?
Use of the phrase "sympathetic interviewers" was misplaced,uncalled for and just gives seun away as siding with GEJ.
What is sympathetic about an interview with Christiane amanpour,crew of ebony life TV and the 2011 debate he attended with other contestants which GEJ conveniently avoided.
The reason why GMB may not honour any interview with GEJ is (1)Due to the snub of 2011 (2)Interview are based on a pre prepared list of structured questions that serves nobody any good except for childish bragging rights.

If you can lie this deeply to yourself,then I wonder why the devil is misjudged as the father of liars.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by freshdude99(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:
I disagree. Rtd Major-General Buhari is not afraid of press conferences or even TV interviews administered by sympathetic interviewers.
Are u his mouth piece? #pathetic
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by jorlons(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
kay1one2:

The earlier you make your political inclinations known the better! No space for doubters and fence sitting!
I can't imagine a TENANT trying to boss his LANDLORD. Unlike you seun is being matured and balanced in his views and what diff does it make the party he supports.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by ahizih(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
APC is a peaceful party. We are allergic to violence. I hope the trouble-maker party(PDP) can abide by the rules of whatevr outcome that will come out of the said conference.
I wish u wia ryt,but wen i recalled wat happened in 2011 polls i den realised dat u wia wrong and i stoped wishing.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by jorlons(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sunymoore:

You were Pro-GEJ before, but the wind of change is gradually blowing you up sir.
Keep calm sir, I know is not easy, but one day you will embrace change fully. Stay on the fence for now, it's better for your business.
#iHaveDecided

O yes the wind of #CHANGE will surely blow seun @ the polling centre grin

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by czarsly(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
buhari will nt attend...afraid of d press.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by godsony: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
baybeeboi:
why waste Mr Buhari's time?
Only God can seperate Him from violence.
Well, listenin to him's kind of entertainin sha.
With that Hauza tongue.

VIOLENCE. IS ALWAYS A RESULT OF. RIGGING
YOU FOOOOLS
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Deji4nice(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
APC most violent oand senseless party in Nigeria.50 likes for GEJ till Grandpa Buhari speaks good English and show his certificate.Buhari and his suppoters will cry again comes 28th of March.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by opidopy: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good idea but I pray the goal is achieved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa / Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing / Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Damboa LGA, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.