Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria (4446 Views)

Honda Pilot 2012 Model (bought Brand New) SOLD!!! / Lexus ES350 2008/2009 Model (bought Brandnew) @ 2.5M / 2013 Mercedeze Benz Glk350 Base Model, Bought Brand New, Less Than 2 Years Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
This car was bought brand new, it was neatly used, well maintained and in excellent condition. It drives great and a must see for whosoever is interested. I will call it a Nigerian used tokunbo.th

The owner has gotten another car so the need to sell this car

What to fix: Nothing to fix

OPTIONS:
Fabric Interior
V4 engine
CD player
AC is working
Power window and door
Central Lock

All accessories are in the booth

PRICE: 1,300,000 (1.3m)

For inquiries, inspection and purchase contact

Adetayo on 07066174989 BBM: 7B62205E

Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by solihu(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Are you kidding me angry

3 Likes

Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
solihu:
Are you kidding me angry
What do you mean?
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
ubiquitousade:

What do you mean?
Google "Toyota Corolla 2007"
Jeez...these pple!!!

1 Like

Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Amybijou:

Google "Toyota Corolla 2007"
Jeez...these pple!!!
state your reason for that and while you are at that take a look at google search results
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by chidiidika(m): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Please that car 1.8 GLI ended in 2007,,, still a newer version started same in 2007!!! Dnt doubt it. The car is neat n well maintained anyway
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
ubiquitousade:

state your reason for that and while you are at that take a look at google search results
Compare ur images and the attached and kindly EXPLAIN

Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
chidiidika:
Please that car 1.8 GLI ended in 2007,,, still a newer version started same in 2007!!! Dnt doubt it. The car is neat n well maintained anyway

Ok Chidi, Tanx for d info
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Amybijou:

Compare ur images and the attached and kindly EXPLAIN

this quote below should be enough
but if you are in doubt go through the 2nd and 3rd page of google image search smiley

chidiidika:

thanks chidiidika, for the exposition.

it is popularly called corolla 'bank type' possibly because it is mostly used by bank workers.
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
more pics

Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
ubiquitousade:
This car was bought brand new, it was neatly used, well maintained and in excellent condition. It drives great and a must see for whosoever is interested. I will call it a Nigerian used tokunbo.th

The owner has gotten another car so the need to sell this car

What to fix: Nothing to fix

OPTIONS:
Fabric Interior
V4 engine
CD player
AC is working
Power window and door
Central Lock

All accessories are in the booth

PRICE: 1,300,000 (1.3m)

For inquiries, inspection and purchase contact

Adetayo on 07066174989 BBM: 7B62205E

Still available
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by guideman: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
This ride was last manufactured in 2007, and this is 2015. No matter it's condition, it's still a naija used car. Therefore, make your asking price more realist and biddable. This asking price is rocket-high. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
guideman:
This ride was last manufactured in 2007, and this is 2015. No matter it's condition, it's still a naija used car. Therefore, make your asking price more realist and biddable. This asking price is rocket-high. Thanks.

Cars with high value don't come cheap.

The asking price of 1.5m is reasonable. BTW it is negotiable. call and let me know what your offer is, if it is reasonable we can strike a deal upon inspection.
Thank you
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by vichyke: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
850?
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
vichyke:
850?

Big NO NO NO
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by vichyke: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
1m?
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
vichyke:
1m?

you still need to improve on your offer. call me on 07066174989 to negotiate but if you are really keen on getting this car come for inspection and negotiate. am sure you gonna love the ride
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
ubiquitousade:

you still need to improve on your offer. call me on 07066174989 to negotiate but if you are really keen on getting this car come for inspection and negotiate. am sure you gonna love the ride

O.p, its like you just started car business newly, you want to sell 2007 naija used car for #1.5m probably, u will sell it to yourself, as no sane person will pay 900k for that carton u call a car; when I can get a clean discussion continues tokunbo for #1.5m, I will now buy your car for #1.5m,. Am I mad Abeg park one side, learner.

3 Likes

Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by tolulinks(m): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
1.5mil?? lol
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
mobuch:

O.p, its like you just started car business newly, you want to sell 2007 naija used car for #1.5m probably, u will sell it to yourself, as no sane person will pay 900k for that carton u call a car; when I can get a clean discussion continues tokunbo for #1.5m, I will now buy your car for #1.5m,. Am I mad Abeg park one side, learner.

my first reaction was to laugh at your uninformed post.

1) I dont think you really read my post before making that comment.

2) If this car is a carton as you call it, what will you call this YOU put up for sale www.nairaland.com/1535787/2007-toyota-corolla-sale-680k.
Make the comparison yourself. I call it a thrash, a contraption fit to be sold as spare part.

3) How does a Toyota Corolla relate to Honda Accord. You cant even compare it with another corolla 07.

4) I have equally sold the discussion continue you mentioned for 1.35m, so what is the big deal.

5) Well I think you are

6) Learner? lol

I can go on and on but I will advise you to think twice before displaying your stupidity and foolishness in the public. #ignoramus

*modified

@mobush: you would have done well to compare this car will either a registered or a tokunbo car price inclusive

FYI good cars don't come cheap, don't deceive yourself.
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2015
ubiquitousade:

my first reaction was to laugh at your uninformed post.

1) I dont think you really read my post before making that comment.

2) If this car is a carton as you call it, what will you call this YOU put up for sale www.nairaland.com/1535787/2007-toyota-corolla-sale-680k.
Make the comparison yourself. I call it a thrash, a contraption fit to be sold as spare part.

3) How does a Toyota Corolla relate to Honda Accord. You cant even compare it with another corolla 07.

4) I have equally sold the discussion continue you mentioned for 1.35m, so what is the big deal.

5) Well I think you are

6) Learner? lol

I can go on and on but I will advise you to think twice before displaying your stupidity and foolishness in the public. #ignoramus

*modified

@mobush: you would have done well to compare this car will either a registered or a tokunbo car price inclusive

FYI good cars don't come cheap, don't deceive yourself.

Really? If u r weren't so stupid and foolish, you won't display a car that has seen hell on nigerian roads for 8yrs at #1.5m, it only proves how naïve you are, and u r an agent trying to increase your commiSsion; and let me remind you that the nissan car I advertised here was only used for 8mths in nigeria, and strictly on d island. Guy, if anybody buys that car for #800k, I will buy u champagne. Better start learning the ropes of car business, u have a very long way to go.
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2015
mobuch:

Really? If u r weren't so stupid and foolish, you won't display a car that has seen hell on nigerian roads for 8yrs at #1.5m, it only proves how naïve you are, and u r an agent trying to increase your commiSsion; and let me remind you that the nissan car I advertised here was only used for 8mths in nigeria, and strictly on d island. Guy, if anybody buys that car for #800k, I will buy u champagne. Better start learning the ropes of car business, u have a very long way to go.

1) Here you go again, another blunder which I have pointed out in bold. I expected you to compare mine with your's here www.nairaland.com/1535787/2007-toyota-corolla-sale-680k.
OR
Compare it with a tokunbo or one that was bought as tokunbo and later registered and not with another brand entirely.

2) Seen HELL? Do you expect the user to pack the car for fear of driving on Nigerian roads or what would say about yours here www.nairaland.com/1535787/2007-toyota-corolla-sale-680k ? Your naivety no get competition.

3) Let me refer you back to my opening sentence, it was not there to increase the number of words neither are the rest.

4) The price of #1.5m is NOT the selling price. You need to understand the meaning of the word 'negotiate' or 'bargain'.

Stop misinforming peeps!

As I have stated before, GOOD cars don't come cheap. Stop deceiving yourself!

* a bottle of champagne, I laugh at you in Hispanic
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2015
ubiquitousade:

1) Here you go again, another blunder which I have pointed out in bold. I expected you to compare mine with your's here www.nairaland.com/1535787/2007-toyota-corolla-sale-680k.
OR
Compare it with a tokunbo or one that was bought as tokunbo and later registered and not with another brand entirely.

2) Seen HELL? Do you expect the user to pack the car for fear of driving on Nigerian roads or what would say about yours here www.nairaland.com/1535787/2007-toyota-corolla-sale-680k ? Your naivety no get competition.

3) Let me refer you back to my opening sentence, it was not there to increase the number of words neither are the rest.

4) The price of #1.5m is NOT the selling price. You need to understand the meaning of the word 'negotiate' or 'bargain'.

Stop misinforming peeps!

As I have stated before, GOOD cars don't come cheap. Stop deceiving yourself!

* a bottle of champagne, I laugh at you in Hispanic

https://www.nairaland.com/2140700/2007-honda-accord-price-n1050m

go and learn how to fix prices for nigerian used cars, you are still a learner
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by mekzyjoe(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2015
So u want to sell dis dirty old naija used scrab for 1.5mi?? U r a joker...let me offer 720kdeal

1 Like

Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2015
mekzyjoe:
So u want to sell dis dirty old naija used scrab for 1.5mi?? U r a joker...let me offer 720kdeal

some people like the o.p reason with their anus
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2015
mobuch:

https://www.nairaland.com/2140700/2007-honda-accord-price-n1050m

go and learn how to fix prices for nigerian used cars, you are still a learner

a link to another brand, guy when are you gonna learn. #ignoramus

FYI: your refusal to compare this car with yours or another Corolla 07 indicates that you are a poke and a dawdler.

STOP coming here to misinform peeps! Its a WARNING!
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2015
mekzyjoe:
So u want to sell [b]dis dirty old naija used scrab[/b]for 1.5mi?? U r a joker...let me offer 720kdeal

1) If mine is as you have stated in bold, what about mobuch here
www.nairaland.com/1535787/2007-toyota-corolla-sale-680k.

2) Some guys ehn, infact d laugh you gave me pass that of mobuch,
you have a corolla 2004 model you cant sell for 800k here www.nairaland.com/2024421/registered-toyota-corolla-03-04
and you are asking to get a Corolla 07 for 720k, tell me who the joker is, can you even compare mine here with yours? your car that was bought as tokunbo to a car that was bought NEW.. dereis God ooooo

mobuch:

some people like the o.p reason with their anus

and this mumu supports him #ignoramus

*modified

NOTICE:

It is crystal clear by checking the links ( mobuch: www.nairaland.com/1535787/2007-toyota-corolla-sale-680k and mekzyjoe: www.nairaland.com/2024421/registered-toyota-corolla-03-04 ) I
have provided that these two guys are retrogressive jokers and enemies of progress who are to be ignored.

I had to resort to use of some words cos they truly deserved it. I will not desist from such until they learn to put their mouth where it is supposed to be. Because I do not understand why they would choose to downgrade a car they have not seen and inspected to know the actual worth.

I have stated the asking price so if you are keen about getting this car, call me on 07066174989 to schedule an inspection and get a car you will not regret buying.
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2015
ubiquitousade:

a link to another brand, guy when are you gonna learn. #ignoramus

FYI: your refusal to compare this car with yours or another Corolla 07 indicates that you are a poke and a dawdler.

STOP coming here to misinform peeps! Its a WARNING!

nobody will buy that scrap you have there for 800k; and you better face your thread, it also a WARNING or u will see the other side of me.
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by tolulinks(m): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
you have to agree that 1.5 million asking price is a bit of a joke. an asking price of closer to 1 million is very reasonable where on in the negotiations begins. I will be shocked if you sold it for closer to your asking price.
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
tolulinks:
you have to agree that 1.5 million asking price is a bit of a joke. an asking price of closer to 1 million is very reasonable where on in the negotiations begins. I will be shocked if you sold it for closer to your asking price.

Thank you, the asking price of #1.5m is no joke so far it is negotiable. Good clean cars don't come cheap.

Are you suggesting like #1.4m?
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by Seizure: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
1.5m is d ASKING price for d 2008/2010 model corolla, not this model. Review ur price if u really wanna sell. #peace#
Re: Registered Toyota Corolla 2007 Model: Bought Brand New And Used In Nigeria by charles009(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
guy carry this danfo, go throway. 1.5million. To be realistic no sane person will ever pay 700k for this garbage of a car. greedy fellow!! you wan make all profit at once...

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD.Fresh From Germany: Silver 2002 Manual Gear Peugeot 406 / #ABUJA...(Racing Wheels) Neat 2006 Hyundai Tiburon GT. Asking Price: ₦850k / *SOLD**SOLD** Excellent 2007 Honda Accord DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.