Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com (38980 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by jdbrasco(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2015
GEJ will implement d confab recommendations and these Govs will loose their immunities imposed by d wacked constitution. Its so sad dat ppl dnt give a damn of wat these Govs are doing rather every body is focusing on FG forgetting dat resources are shared. Fashola and Tinubu are stealing Lagos blind. Its high time we started asking hw these Govs are using their states resources. Looks dey hv succeded in mkin evrybody to focus on FG

3 Likes

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2015
The Court had ruled that the FOI need not to be domesticated as at last year. It is sad that the Lagos State government wouldn't want to respond to enquiries for people to verify themselves without relying on whatever government chuns out only.
pazienza:
If only we have FOI. The massess can always verify these claims. But the truth of the matter is that not even APC states have FOI. They are no different from PDP.

Desola, one of my favourite Yoruba posters here, had always complained of Tinubu overbearing influence on Lagos.

But, i am in no position to complain of the monumental corruption going on in Lagos, when a worst one has been on in Abia for close to eight years now, and possibly at Enugu,Imo, Anambra and Ebonyi, since none of them have FOI.

Corruption in Nigeria obeys both law of conservation and definite proportion/constant composition.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Youngmon3Y(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2015
U just woke up...abi u already been pocketcomprised
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Ahmeduana(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2015
holatin:
if fashola truly looted those billion,gej should get him arrested or i will call gej the liverless and clueless president.
dont quote me if you are under 18
SHOT THE £UCK UP! JONATHAN SHOULD ARREST A SITTING GOVERNOR WITH IMMUNITY AS PROTECTOR SO YOU CAN CALL JONATHAN A TYRANT! I CAN SEE THE REASON WHY APC HAS ALOT OF E-ZOMBIES, THEY WERE BEEN CONTROL BY STOLED MONIES!

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by IamAthens(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2015
These guys! Where una bin think say all these campaign money dey comot from? There's no man in power who doesn't steal, but all we ask is that the masses should see, feel and experience good governance. When you loot and work hard to make us enjoy the dividends of democracy, I assure you that the common man will be too busy hustling in a conducive environment and won't even bother about what's happening at the top. Abi we think say all those rich Arabian families no dey steal ni? Dem dey still but bad as e bad infrastructural development alone sef don make dia pipu no dey para. If you've changed from People Deceiving People to Alternate Pdp Community then you have no RIGHT to talk about change.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Ahmeduana(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2015
Toktee:
USELESS PDP PROPAGANDA MACHINE
SORRY IS NOT YOU THINKING, TYPING OR TALKING YOUR BRAIN, EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY IS BEEN CONTROL BY 402BILLION NAIRA.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Ahmeduana(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2015
Jorussia:
We should desist from spreading unfounded and unconfirmed reports/rumours on the internet.Where did get the figures you are brandishing about? If such amount of money can be looted in Lagos state,that means the looting being carried out by GEJ's led FG is in trillions. Are you telling us GEJ has not looted?
WHAT IS UNFOUNDED? NAMES, TIME AND PLACES AND MENTIONED IN DETAILS, SO WHAT IS UNFOUNDED?
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by abraka00(f): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2015
APC only attacks supporters of PDP. They are not seeing the massive corruption in APC states. Any thief that is aggrieved in PDP and goes to APC becomes a saint. Tinubu is a thief. I have been saying it. Nobody talks about the massive stealing taking place in these APC states. Infact we are in a big problem in this country. People like Tinubu should have been since sentenced to death by hanging for stealing if Nigeria were a country like China.Stealing is in his blood and it willbe difficult for him stop
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Akanbiedu(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
I knew the PEDO-PHILE with his ever dangling lower lip would be the greatest thief of them all.
What a 'creepy' dude. embarassed

Afefenifefere FOR CHANGE!

Walahi, I knew this rotten apple would be here.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by UncleJudax(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2015
Rhozabeth:
If u are sure of what u ve written, send it to EFCC with eveidences!
Evidences? angry
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by nrsy: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2015
onyenro:

http://www.elombah.com/detail.php?world=30054
am very afraid for this change jagabandit will milk our oil dry!

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by rexzqcom(m): 9:08am On Feb 15, 2015
UncleJudax:

Evidences? angry

Foi or no foi, some federal authorities need to look into these allegations. Federal revenue taxing authorities and financial crimes investigators can force these criminals to open their books.
Somebody need to audit and follow the money
route, and see where they lead.

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by rexzqcom(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2015
The son of an impeached governor of northern state was recently indicted and arrested for fraud. The father,if I'm not mistaking was Impeached and removed from office for financial frauds last year.
No immunity clause saved him.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by SailorXY: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2015
profjustine458:
I WONDER WHY' EVEN THE LOOT CANNOT
REFLECT IN THEIR LOOK.
hahahahahaha

wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by baybeeboi: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:
if you don't know elombah.com, then I think you read Nation newspaper and. Listen to radio continental and lest I forget you also use a Consat satellite decoder
again I ask.
Which one is elomba.com?
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by adaweezy(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2015
[s]
lastburn:
its just the truth... Has nuffin to do with pdp! Apc don't want to leave Lagos cos a new government will dig out der rotten lies and tiffing
[/s]
Ambode will clearly investigate such bogus claim since he is an upright Man without stain but is this not the same propaganda that Ade dosunmu and Bode George sold in 2010/2011
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by saintandsinnerz: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your bogus and irrelevant garbage. Jonascam is the chief law enforcement officer of the federal republic of Nigeria, he's I'm charge of the law enforcement agencies, he also appoints their directors so by law, he's in charge and the buck stops with him. Sounds like you don't know your social studies or anything about separation of powers..

Also, since your crooked and corrupt president sees nothing wrong when it comes to corruption as he publicly lets the the world know everyday and the fact that he appints crooks under efcc investigation, he pardons crooks and ex convicts, you and him have zero moral authority to say anything about corruption and other people..

Shut up you idiooot! You sound like somebody who was born with adulterated sperm. All these your useless rants have not addressed any of the allegations. So shut it!
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by adaweezy(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THESE PEOPLE ARE WORST THAN ABACHA INFACT ABACHA IS A SAINT! THAT'S WHY THEY NT TO WIN THIS ELECTION EITHER BY CROOK OR HOOK, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT IF JONATHAN SHOULD WIN THE SECOND TERM TINUBU AND FASHOLA HAVE DATE WITH E.F.C.C! i learnt that eko branch of p.h.c.n was bought by fashola.

so it is not tinubu that owns EKDEC again TANoids sha
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by kate3: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2015
He want to chop pass him master, like father like son.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by UncleJudax(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2015
[b][/b]
rexzqcom:

Foi or no foi, some federal authorities need to look into these allegations. Federal revenue taxing authorities and financial crimes investigators can force these criminals to open their books.
Somebody need to audit and follow the money
route, and see where they lead.
This is Nigeria bruh. These politicians use partisan politics to take our minds off their various atrocities. Moreover, the executive has successfully pocketed the other arms of government, leaving us at their mercy.

What Nigerians have failed to understand is that if our states (Governors) do their job, nobody will care who the president is.

#WeNeedSmallGoverment

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by brehmann(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2015
holatin:
if fashola truly looted those billion,gej should get him arrested or i will call gej the liverless and clueless president.

I guess you don't know he as well as other Governors have immunity clause. He can only be impeached based on these revelations by his state assembly which I don't see happening..
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by mikolo80: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2015
402 I have to say I am impressed.enough resources to battle pdp to a standstill.wish they'd invest it in agrib though or solid minerals or just build a damn industrial park instead of hotels
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by redsun(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Yorubas,averagely,always tend to have great respects for domineering and cunning alayes. They see nothing bad in someone being a rich criminal as long as he appeases the praise singing people with stipends and remains very tribal.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by ecel: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2015
I said it so many times. Nigeria lost almost $250B annually to Ghost and Inflated contracts. The public are not been sincere to ourselves. These rulers will continue to hide under religion and ethnic division. NIGERIA UNITE. We are loosing more to corruption. I am not convinced yet these allegations were true until proven in the law courts or special courts for corruption. When the former EFCC boss proposed a special court to fast tract the corruption trials in the country, these rulers sensed problem and they quickly planned her exist. Why is FOI not passed? If you looted billions and you cannot enjoy the looted funds in a just environment, you are insane. Contracts award should be open to the public to enquire about. The accusers and the accused are the same to me. The only difference is that one is now lucky to occupy the place. Nigerians, we have one life and I encourage everyone to let us make these positions a messenger position and not a ruler position. How can somebody come out and tell you "My government has done this or that". We put them in charge of our resources and they should be made 100% accountable to us. Oyinbo minimise corruption and that is the reason everything in their countries are flourishing. It is no magic. Every funding is at least 95% applied. In Nigeria today, we neglected the god (government) the God (unseen in heaven) has given to us to manage our day to day activities and provide for our needs. It is sad. Nigerian public, please think. If only 2 millions Nigeria demand a change on our street for two weeks, I am convinced that no tyrant or dictator can survive it and our nation will be a better place for us and our generations to come.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by ujuesther: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2015
holatin:

The president should arrest him or the law? Did you go to school at all?
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2015
My problem is if the PDP gas been proactive like this since 2013, attacking the opposition intellectually with facts things would neva get this bad for them. Lagos state is the biggest scam. But they are marketing themslves as saviors of nigeria. Shows you don't look at the enemy while he is wounding you. I just hope its not too late.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by 100Cents: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2015
vislabraye:
I pity people saying this is PDP propaganda. Are you people blind ? It now seems you guys are tribalists because you want to defend your beloved Tinubu. I am a witness to the illegal toll gates he built in Lekki.

I don't know what GEJ and PDP guys are doing. Had it been GEJ had been probing this people, they would have chilled. Nonsense.

How do you reason one single saloon car paying N250 per crossing per day ? Which means N500 going and coming ? The bigger the car, the bigger the fare..

Tinubu is running an oil company. Seriously, FORBES is overlooking that guy mistakenly..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by 100Cents: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2015
aresa:

The highest fraud is the corrupt and incompetent president and the chief law enforcement office of the federal republic of Nigerian not prosecuting and jailing them.

Like they say, silence is collusion...

Stop speaking with blind hate.

How will Jonathan jail a sitting governor who enjoys immunity ?

Okay. Why is there no journalist whoever criticises Fashola ? Is he truly a saint like Buhari ?
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by ManMountain(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2015
Michael Elombah, Ibo man, wetin concern you? Go ask at TA Orji, your state governor. Awon Werey grin
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by ManMountain(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2015
redsun:
Yorubas,averagely,always tend to have great respects for domineering and cunning alayes. They see nothing bad in someone being a rich criminal as long as he appeases the praise singing people with stipends and remains very tribal.
Monkey shut up! Go ask your own governor for your state what he is doing with your own allocatn.why are we not reading news about
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Anambra
Imo.
Wetin concern Omo Ibo with SW.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by gbenga007(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2015
This is interesting and apparently sensible.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by hush15: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2015
onyenro:

http://www.elombah.com/detail.php?world=30054

Truth unleashed. I couldnt agree more. Alpha Beta is the state revenue generating machine at the said address : Alpha Beta Company address is at 1st floor, Lagos Water Corporation Building, Ijora Olopa, Lagos. why should they collect that much at the expense of the citizens who work hard for the monies and i have always wondered why since 2002, what they are still doing at water house. they have made enuf to build thier own office but cos its a camoflag company use for money laundering purposes, its safer to rent. which government wILl aprROVE 10% if not jaGanBaNDiT himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joy Nunieh Testifies Before House Of Representatives Committee / Lagos Police Arrest 76 At A Birthday Party And 40 Others (Pics) / Alumni Releases The Photos Of The Event Where Senator A. Adeleke Was Inaugurated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.