Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? (41595 Views)

Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash / Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by klem93(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
This men on really look very cool on tie, rocking the accountant mood. Pictures from some of the scene of their music video collabo which is been shot in South Africa.

http://instagram.com/rudeboypsquare

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Mayor21(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
None of the above

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by pweetixandy: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
The girl is fine

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Mimienudles(f): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Peter!

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Airforce1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
peter nailed it

I like those glasses

I'm going to be rich and famous someday

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Jennydoris(f): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Airforce1:
peter nailed it

I like those glasses

I'm going to be rich and famous someday

May Your Zeal And Determination See You Through...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Airforce1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
Jennydoris:

May Your Zeal And Determination See You Through...

thanks

Bless!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Tic4tac(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cute

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by koolet: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dunno which is peter or paul, but the dude with the red Tie Crucified it

18 Likes

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Suspect33(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
See as Don jazzy resemble small pikin
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
click like for p-square and

click share for don jazzy

me na psquare o wink

56 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by countsparrow: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Me...

Y dem shirt dey sleep so, dem no dey starch dem shirt nii undecided

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Maczeelly(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
#Allofdabove

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Tmex(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
I actually can not differentiate them by name but the dreadless p square made so much brain.

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Vstuffs(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
paul

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chai!

None of them try...

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
They look like

money!!!
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Peteru na ni grin

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Babycherry(f): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
they look starved....hapi val FTC things... in case
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by sweettease(f): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Paul

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by cutebobo(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
They all look nice in it.

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by iwriterng(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Peter nailed it! Don con be like... Paul be like thug in shirt.
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Barbarthundey(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
pweetixandy:
The girl is fine
. Nigerians... I comment my reserve. SIMPLe QUESTIOn

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by angelTI(f): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
They all look good. I don't get their ties sha? It is short na. Abi is it a new style?

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by bobo65(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Peter kills everything he puts on...but y d hell is his tie so short?? (hope he is the one on low cut)
Paul looks out of place... that guy has no ajebutta xteristics...if humans were without faces then ill say he and peter aint twins
don jazzy is a boss...I Sight a bow leg tho

None of em rock this attire reach me jare
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Rizmo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Fp tins............. ;DFp tins.............
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
the pants are too long.
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by franklyn009(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
me
psquare and don jazzy again??
dat was suppose to be non of my business but since it is let sit back and watch from my rocker arm chair with a cup of 'foster clark' n spicy biscuit and hope this video is worth it
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by chinchong: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by harizonal123(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Actually non! Would have given it to peter but his red short tie spoilt the dressing. Don jazzy is manageable

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Calebosko(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Abeg who see my Val mate here,i hear say d idio*t run enter here. (unclad with my long big anaconder)

Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story / Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) / Actress Empress Njamah Accused Of Bleaching [PICS]