Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (266386 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by francizy(m): 5:33am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 01, 2015
francizy:
Wow! This is more of a battle ground and I don't get why people will take their lives too seriously on here. Why are people attacking themselves over someone else? I urge you all to let this whole thing die down or else, you all (especially the males on here) will be doing more harm than good to yourselves and the person being defended.
Your own amebo sef no get part 2. Fight wey don finish since you still dey form adviser. I don unfollow this thread ooo Francizy no call be back again.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by francizy(m): 5:39am On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:

Your own amebo sef no get part 2. Fight wey don finish since you still dey form adviser. I don unfollow this thread ooo Francizy no call be back again.

LoL can't you see the punches/insults flying here and there? Some are defending while others are attacking, what side are you on? Or are you the umpire?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by francizy(m): 5:40am On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:

angry

Ishi okpukpu, happy new month... cheesy
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 01, 2015
francizy:

LoL can't you see the punches/insults flying here and there? Some are defending while others are attacking, what side are you on? Or are you the umpire?
Refree cheesy
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 01, 2015
francizy:

Ishi okpukpu, happy new month... cheesy
Nna I wish you the best of love and life.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by francizy(m): 5:45am On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:

Refree cheesy

What's the scores? cheesy
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by francizy(m): 5:46am On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:

Nna I wish you the best of love and life.

Thanks yew, wish you same too..
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hu
peppyluv02:
That advise is for you and your friend. Ass licker!
you must be insanely insane you fool. What do you take yourself for who are you to speak what someone does right or wrong? The ogun Wey go kill you before December still dey fvck you daily. angry
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Chinum: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
iwatch:
Hu you must be insanely insane you fool. What do you take yourself for who are you to speak what someone does right or wrong? The ogun Wey go kill you before December still dey fvck you daily. angry

Oh na, you are more than this joor.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chinum:

Oh na, you are more than this joor.
hey longest time. The babe think say she get mouth Ni o. I watched from when she started attacking herz and of course you know last time I was here only to come back and saw she is still on the issue. To what end and wtf is she trying to prove to the whole world? The height of her busy buddy is too irritating.

Does it really matter what someone does on here and what's the gain from all her vibration?

She should learn to mind her business and know when to draw a limit.

Holier than thou and her type worse pass for offline.

Iranu oshi

9 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Chinum: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
iwatch:
hey longest time. The babe think say she get mouth Ni o. I watched from when she started attacking herz and of course you know last time I was here only to come back and saw she is still on the issue. To what end and wtf is she trying to prove to the whole world? The height of her busy buddy is too irritating.

Does it really matter what someone does on here and what's the gain from all her vibration?

Iranu oshi

No see ojare. I understand. Just needed to draw u back so u don't descend to their level.

How's that ya babe?

Dnt mind my tatafo. I sha want to hear gist.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by stages: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
So this nice thread has been invaded by terrorists??
smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by GHoJes: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chinum:

No see ojare. I understand. Just needed to draw u back so u don't descend to their level.

How's that ya babe?

While me cant wait to see you two hook up. Now i see why he keeps coming back, he succeeded in dragging you out in this dark.. *winks*
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 5:35am On Sep 12, 2015
Chinum:

How's that ya babe?

no mind the idiot o jare. The most surprising thing is that a friend of herz even join in subtly attacking her. She knows herself here.

Una women, na una be una sef enemies. Pity!

Yes o, I get gist...
amebo cheesy well I can now say we are dating and I have been at peace ever since! I am glad i fought on. Some people just don't know I why I didn't want to let go. But when you realise you have made a mistake, it's best to remedy it asap cos there may not be a second chance.

I see pretty ladies around but they are always lacking in 2 things: self-dependency and intellect! My baby got those and that's a huge factor for moi wink. She is a go getter!

Hope you enjoy the gist?

P.S:

Besides, no one who has seen her pic who didn't say anything good about her. They liked her.

But there was one girl whom I met before her and whose pic people didn't like. They often had something negative to say about her.

The surprising thing is that this babe set finish with nice curves.

They were right cos I got an insult from the first babe, one I didn't bargain for... Lol.

I have since left her lane long ago.

Could picture be preventing some babes from meeting serious dudes? Why couldn't her curves get people to say any good about her before meeting her?

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
hmm dis peppy luv know somethin about dis herzumpther girl wey we know. na dis kind amebo i dey like. abeg aunty peppy,tell us the gist grin

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Chinum: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
iwatch:

no mind the idiot o jare. The most surprising thing is that a friend of herz even join in subtly attacking her. She knows herself here.

Yes o, I get gist...
amebo cheesy well I can now say we are dating and I have been at peace ever since! I am glad i fought on. Some people just don't know I why I didn't want to let go. But when you realise you have made a mistake, it's best to remedy it asap cos there may not be a second chance.

I see pretty ladies around but they are always lacking in 2 things: self-dependency and intellect! My baby got those and that's a huge factor for moi wink. She is a go getter!

Hope you enjoy the gist?

P.S:

Besides, no one who has seen her pic who didn't say anything good about her. They liked her.

But there was one girl whom I met before her and whose pic people didn't like. They often had something negative to say about her.

They were right cos I got an insult from the first babe, one I didn't bargain for... Lol.

Could picture be preventing some babes from meeting serious dudes? Why couldn't her curves get people to say any good about her before meeting her?

Haha, amebo's friend grin. Nice to see it all turned out good. But u and curves fa. cheesy. I ga ebunwu kwa? grin
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Chinum: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
GHoJes:

While me cant wait to see you two hook up. Now i see why he keeps coming back, he succeeded in dragging you out in this dark.. *winks*

Lmao grin. Amebo like me. cheesy

You missed the memo? Na one of my e-lovers. Be dat na.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by graciouszinny(f): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
TONYE001:

Well, am I fit to respond to this question? Maybe no but I'll make an attempt nevertheless.

Wifey and I just got married last August. Through out last year, we made attempts to leave the shores of the country to continue our studies abroad but we weren't successful...so, we gave up.

Presently, we are M. Sc applicants at one of the federal universities in the country. I have already written my entrance exam, wifey is still preparing for hers.

I think the major skill one must have to run a family, school, and work is the ability to multitask. Yea! By God's grace, I have this skill and I believe my baby has it too.

There is so much I can do to relieve her to a reasonable extent. I can help with the chores, make the environment at home as conducive as possible (to enable effective studying), and most importantly, I can figure out a way of providing her (and the house) enough fund so that she doesn't have to work until she's done with the program. Even if she must work (which isn't the case though), I would still be there for her at all time, God willing.

What is the situation now at home? By the grace of God Almighty, we are expecting our babies (we have already received twins by faith) and wifey is studying SERIOUSLY for her entrance exam. At the moment, I do (90%) of the cooking, 100% of laundry, (90%) of every other chore. All she does is to eat, take her drugs (follic acid, etc), rest, and study. I observed that she gets tired easily (she's in her first trimester) so the strategy is that once she wakes up, eats, and bathes, she studies with that "fresh energy".

Has it been easy? No!...but it's possible..

I wish you success ma'am and every other lady in your shoes.
. God bless u sir!

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chinum:

Haha, amebo's friend grin. Nice to see it all turned out good. But u and curves fa. cheesy. I ga ebunwu kwa? grin
Babe forget o. I love pretty women... As in pretty but one thing I have come to realise is that so many naija babe lack depth and that to me is a turn off. Some don't have a mind of their own. The least they know is just party, fashion, gossips , home videos, watch movies but self development is almost zero. How many listen to news and how many can discuss politics averagely?

I want a woman that can impact my kids... I don't even buy this house wife idea cos the world has moved past that stage.

So what I am saying in Essence a woman's curve can only get my attention but can't get my respect without valuable substances.

Besides if I want to chop and clean mouth with the curvy chic I could do that but I would rather safe my energy for worthwhile ventures.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
bros na you wey no get shame. two women dey fight you come put mouth. abi you be woman wrapper.you fight woman come dey feel like champion. obviously dat ur herzumpther don shit for church and no know say pesin go see am. as dem don catch am she come call una to come fight for her. leave all dis ur praise singin and allow the b!tches to do their tin.

iwatch:

Iranu oshi

6 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by veave(f): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nna eh. I strolled out of nairaland for a while only to come back and meet this? People have time oh. Fight with everybody both the ones that have time for you or not. Sickness way dey this world pass paracetamol issue oh.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 2:32am On Sep 15, 2015
DBking:
bros na you wey no get shame. two women dey fight you come put mouth. abi you be woman wrapper.you fight woman come dey feel like champion. obviously dat ur herzumpther don shit for church and no know say pesin go see am. as dem don catch am she come call una to come fight for her. leave all dis ur praise singin and allow the b!tches to do their tin.

o boy park for corner. When person over do something learn to correct them. I have no problem with you having allegations against anyone but over stressing it is wrong. Talk and let it end there. When you begin dey talk too much about thing you end up embarrassing yourself. The said herz never leave thread since? But she carry the matter for head.

Na who no come get shame between her and herz? Abeg hold am there.

5 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 3:17am On Sep 15, 2015
DBking:

see where it all started

https://www.nairaland.com/2147859/babyosisis-marital-advice-new-intended/116

Note that the herz had stopped posting longer before she came with her allegations... And the girl only came on cos she was mentioned. Commented twice and never returned.

I am not your type who uses gender to allow cancer spread. I don't buy into "not involving cos she is a woman" I tell people what is needed to be said and move. No time.

Na so your wife go go mid yarn outside carry wahala come meet you for house u go say u no put mouth cos Na women matter.

In AYs voice: Use your head!

12 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 15, 2015
iwatch:

Yes o, I get gist...

Hope you enjoy the gist?

P.S:

Old boy wetin be your own sef?
Why you carry matter wey don end for head like halogen light. When you no be voltron defender of the universe.. Dem catch thief, you come dey defend am.
You no see person defend sef. Abeg park well.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 15, 2015
iwatch:
see where it all started

https://www.nairaland.com/2147859/babyosisis-marital-advice-new-intended/116

Note that the herz had stopped posting longer before she came with her allegations... And the girl only came on cos she was mentioned. Commented twice and never returned.

I am not your type who uses gender to allow cancer spread. I don't buy into "not involving cos she is a woman" I tell people what is needed to be said and move. No time.

Na so your wife go go mid yarn outside carry wahala come meet you for house u go say u no put mouth cos Na women matter.

In AYs voice: Use your head!

Guy, you get sense.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by johnjon: 5:34am On Sep 15, 2015
iwatch:
o boy park for corner. When person over do something learn to correct them. I have no problem with you having allegations against anyone but over stressing it is wrong. Talk and let it end there. When you begin dey talk too much about thing you end up embarrassing yourself. The said herz never leave thread since? But she carry the matter for head.

Na who no come get shame between her and herz? Abeg hold am there.

Guy, you be mumu.
You for don notice sey the matter don become personal between those ladies. Na both of them no get shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 5:41am On Sep 15, 2015
johnjon:

Guy, you be mumu.
You for don notice sey the matter don become personal between those ladies. Na both of them no get shame.
i hear you brother. I been don leave the thread since na. As I come back see as things be na him make me comment.

anyway e do. No point flogging a dead horse.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 5:44am On Sep 15, 2015
scooby12:

Old boy wetin be your own sef?
Why you carry matter wey don end for head like halogen light. When you no be voltron defender of the universe.. Dem catch thief, you come dey defend am.
You no see person defend sef. Abeg park well.
my guy i logged off since and when I come back I no reason date. No b say I dey defend anybody but the fact b why she dey stress the matter. Even the person she attack been don leave the thread and came back when she was MENTION as in quoted. She comment twice and since never returned.

You sef reason am na.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 5:45am On Sep 15, 2015
scooby12:

Guy, you get sense.
ah... Thank God you don see wetin I dey talk. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.