Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (265997 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 15, 2015
iwatch:
my guy i logged off since and when I come back I no reason date. No b say I dey defend anybody but the fact b why she dey stress the matter. Even the person she attack been don leave the thread and came back when she was MENTION as in quoted. She comment twice and since never returned.

You sef reason am na.

Bros!
The thing be say.. No put your head for these gals matter. As i see the matter, e be like sey them get personal beef. Probably on top a guy. The gal wey dey attack na mumu, the one wey dem dey attack na also mumu. Just leave them, make we dey watch this movie in 3d.

God bless you!

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2015
scooby12:

Bros!
The thing be say.. No put your head for these gals matter. As i see the matter, e be like sey them get personal beef. Probably on top a guy. The gal wey dey attack na mumu, the one wey dem dey attack na also mumu. Just leave them, make we dey watch this movie in 3d.

God bless you!
ah... Okay. I no reason am like that before o. Na as you talk am so na hin i see clearly.

You know women na... Dem sabi beef each oda
I no go yarn again.

Chop knuckle... You get sense!

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2015
point of correction,i no be bros. herzumpther no get shame too but she call una to come fight for her see as una dey crawl out one by one to come attack her enemy.waitin for the family section gang to come too hahahahahaha becos na una way.women are deep so when dey begin to drag issues like this,just know say there is more to than you know. i no suppport the anty peppy too for raising unnecsary dust but na you and your gang come dey drag the matter. abi herz no be the former drama queen and controversial maria? heheheheh suprised considerin the date of my registration? Nl is a community of different characters.some are here to have fun just like me but dat no mean say we no dey see or hear while some come to collect approval from ghosts and internet frends to live their life offline. dis movie is titled when the truth of the past comes calling kikikikiki let this issue die or die here fighting with b!tches. bak to politics to see my yoloba friends grin
iwatch:
o boy park for corner. When person over do something learn to correct them. I have no problem with you having allegations against anyone but over stressing it is wrong. Talk and let it end there. When you begin dey talk too much about thing you end up embarrassing yourself. The said herz never leave thread since? But she carry the matter for head.

Na who no come get shame between her and herz? Abeg hold am there.

5 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2015
DBking:
point of correction,i no be bros. herz no get shame too but she call una to come fight for her see as una dey crawl out one by one to come attack her enemy.waitin for the family section gang to come too hahahahahaha becos na una way.women are deep so when dey begin to drag issues like this,just know say there is more to than you know. i no suppport the anty peppy too for raising unnecsary dust but na you and your gang come dey drag the matter. abi herz no be the former drama queen and controversial maria? heheheheh suprised considerin the date of my registration? Nl is a community of different characters.some are here to have fun just like me but dat no mean say we no dey see or hear while some come to collect approval from ghosts and internet frends to live their life offline. dis movie is titled when the truth of the past comes calling kikikikiki let this issue die or die here fighting with b!tches. bak to politics to see my yoloba friends grin
she did not ask me to come here abi you know see many of my post before peppy come with her allegations? You no ask why chinum and myself dey rub mind and where all our discussion start from?

Whether herz or maria that's not my business. My take is what led to this imbrogolio.

Okay... E b like say u sef get beef with herz too. Better confess now!

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thread wey don close since people still wan resurrect am. Even the ones wey dey form Osun defenders still wan take style hear gist about their friend. Make una keep flogging the dead horse ooo una go wait tire ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hian.

Stop lying. Nawa.
DBking:
point of correction,i no be bros. herz no get shame too but she call una to come fight for her see as una dey crawl out one by one to come attack her enemy.waitin for the family section gang to come too hahahahahaha becos na una way.women are deep so when dey begin to drag issues like this,just know say there is more to than you know. i no suppport the anty peppy too for raising unnecsary dust but na you and your gang come dey drag the matter. abi herz no be the former drama queen and controversial maria? heheheheh suprised considerin the date of my registration? Nl is a community of different characters.some are here to have fun just like me but dat no mean say we no dey see or hear while some come to collect approval from ghosts and internet frends to live their life offline. dis movie is titled when the truth of the past comes calling kikikikiki let this issue die or die here fighting with b!tches. bak to politics to see my yoloba friends grin

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
DBking:
brotherly i dey feel you. Whatever you know that one no concern me. Nobody holy pass including you.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by kelechiodo(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2015
Interesting discussion. Keep it up
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Me no dey form holy o i no dey even rapor with people wey holy pass.i pray make trumpet no blow anytime soon. Na ur friend Maria dey form holy holy but na for una no be some of us wey know her finish.
iwatch:
brotherly i dey feel you. Whatever you know that one no concern me. Nobody holy pass including you.

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Shiningmama(f): 3:24am On Sep 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Shingingmama, sorry I haven't been following up on you.

The more I read your posts about what's going on in your home, the angrier I get. Sweet Jesus! You're even having to plead with him not to disrespect you at home? He shouldn't be disrespecting you at all!

I swear, none of this would be happening to you if you were my daughter!!

I know you don't want to leave your kids but you've swallowed a lot of shyte from this man for over 10 months now. The initial advice I gave you was to help you rebuild your self-esteem. To rediscover yourself and look forward. It was given to help you cope with your situation then. Now, you need to move on from that.

That notwithstanding, the fact remains that you're a young, vibrant, married woman forced to live like a nun in servitude in your own home. Can this man survive a month without sex? And yet he subjects you with worse? This isn't sustainable. You can't live the rest of your married life like this. We're talking the next 40, 50, 60+ years. You're looking at the wrong people again and saying to yourself, if she (his best friend's wife) can manage without sex for 8 years, then what is 10 months in the grand scheme of things?

Shingingmama, throw yourself into your business o! I know you said you've started something small on the side - good on you. But you must really put your head down, girl and make lots of money! Make money, make money, make money, Shiningmama so you can get your independence. And freedom from that bondage of a marriage. You need to set yourself and your kids free from that environment. It isn't healthy. Not for you, and certainly not for your kids who see how their dad treats their mum whilst having his numerous affairs.

You husband's got you well and truly trapped because he knows you won't leave your kids, hence him treating you the way he does. Just like Cococandy suggested, keep your mouth shut and carefully, methodically plan your exit strategy from that bondage. This should give you something to look forward to. To strive and work even harder to gain your financial and emotional freedom.

The sooner you leave, the better for you. And hopefully, someday, you'll meet someone who'll love, and respect you for who you are, and not for what you can "do for him". Someone who will cherish you and treat you right. No one has the right to hold you back and down. You need to move on with your life.

Thanks once again , I have gotten a small shop through the help of people but so far the business is not moving. Now that I stopped complaining has caused another wahala, he is always complaining that I don't love him again, that I don't care about him.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by EfemenaXY: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Shiningmama:

Thanks once again , I have gotten a small shop through the help of people but so far the business is not moving. Now that I stopped complaining has caused another wahala, he is always complaining that I don't love him again, that I don't care about him.

Forget him. He sounds childish.

Tell me more about this shop of yours. What do you do? Why isn't business moving?

Good on you for starting something up girl. I'm impressed. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Shiningmama(f): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Forget him. He sounds childish.

Tell me more about this shop of yours. What do you do? Why isn't business moving?

Good on you for starting something up girl. I'm impressed. smiley

All thanks to God for his grace and to you too for your wonderful advise. God bless you so much, May God be with you and all yours. You really brought light into my life.
I am into fashion designing and on the street where I have the shop, there are more than 20 tailors there. Due to the fact that I am new, no patronage.

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by EfemenaXY: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2015
^^ Okay. Sounds like you'll have to "push the boat out" on this.

What I mean, is that you'll have to go out and get the customers yourself. Make them come to you. You'll also have to device a Marketing Strategy that works well for you.

I know come Christmas, things will definitely pick up, but you can't wait till then. Have you approached the heads / principals of any of the Nursery / Primary / Secondary schools near you, to see if they can give you a contract to sew their pupils/students' uniforms? You may have to go through someone who "knows" them. It doesn't matter if you start off with a low number - say 10. The important thing is that you'll need to be really, really, persistent. Don't stop at just one or two schools. Go for as many as you can. It's kind of like applying for a job. The more CVs you send out to potential employers (or clients in your case), the better your chances of getting something.

Do the same thing for churches in your area. Quite a lot of them have choirs in uniform. Take your kids with you. Carry your baby on your back and go speak to your pastor's wife. Level with her woman-to-woman to see if she can help, or knows anyone who can. Adopt the same approach towards restaurant / business owners who employ cooks, waiters, drivers, or any other kind of staff in uniforms.

Then you've got weddings/naming ceremonies/burials where people dress in similar clothing or uniforms. Try and get in there too.

Now is the time for you to build relationships, but you have to go out there. Are you able to print out a couple of business cards to hand out to people? It doesn't have to be much. Maybe 100 to start off with. Even if you get just a couple of positive responses, it'll be a good start. Just make sure you do your very best with the work given to you, and do it on time. Nothing annoys a client more, if you delay on your deadline. Speed and Quality, Shiningmama.

Let me know what you think of my ideas, and if these are "do-able" for you.

Good Morning. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Even you wey wan expose her one time she come beg you,you too na three face individual woman wrapper.ode.
stonecoldcafe:

You are a two faced individual! You are also quite good at talking from both sides of your mouth. You accuse someone of being an attention seeker but the only attention seeker I see is you. LOL

You enjoy calling people out and throwing jabs but when they give you, you play nun or end up your porous speech with 'good morning'

For someone who has a lot of negative things to say about this thread and people on it, you sure spend a lot of time here. What an irony! Have you ever asked yourself why you continue to visit such a 'useless self seeking' thread. LOL

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
wetin be lie?birds of a feather.na una dey see marriage as jackpot after one unfortunate man don marry your scattered punny.no let me open page for you.ugly bean head.thank Allah for makeup.
cococandy:
Hian.

Stop lying. Nawa.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Cetona(f): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
DBking, it seems you are on a witch-hunt here. You really need to stop 'attacking' people on top herzumpther matter. Shuuu! She thief your money? undecided

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What I mean, is that you'll have to go out and get the customers yourself. Make them come to you. You'll also have to device a Marketing Strategy that works well for you.

I know come Christmas, things will definitely pick up, but you can't wait till then. Have you approached the heads / principals of any of the Nursery / Primary / Secondary schools near you, to see if they can give you a contract to sew their pupils/students' uniforms? You may have to go through someone who "knows" them. It doesn't matter if you start off with a low number - say 10. The important thing is that you'll need to be really, really, persistent. Don't stop at just one or two schools. Go for as many as you can. It's kind of like applying for a job. The more CVs you send out to potential employers (or clients in your case), the better your chances of getting something.

Do the same thing for churches in your area. Quite a lot of them have choirs in uniform. Take your kids with you. Carry your baby on your back and go speak to your pastor's wife. Level with her woman-to-woman to see if she can help, or knows anyone who can. Adopt the same approach towards restaurant / business owners who employ cooks, waiters, drivers, or any other kind of staff in uniforms.

Then you've got weddings/naming ceremonies/burials where people dress in similar clothing or uniforms. Try and get in there too.

Now is the time for you to build relationships, but you have to go out there. Are you able to print out a couple of business cards to hand out to people? It doesn't have to be much. Maybe 100 to start off with. Even if you get just a couple of positive responses, it'll be a good start. Just make sure you do your very best with the work given to you, and do it on time. Nothing annoys a client more, if you delay on your deadline. Speed and Quality, Shiningmama.

Good Morning. smiley

kiss kiss kiss
My sister în nairaland
You too much

Shiningmama you can do this. One step at a time

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by EfemenaXY: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chillisauce:

kiss kiss kiss
My sister în nairaland
You too much

Shiningmama you can do this. One step at a time

Thanks, Chillli.

Re: the bolded bit - amen to that. Shingingmama will pull through. I have immense faith in her. smiley
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Le sigh.
Frustrated folks every corner.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
DBking:
wetin be lie?birds of a feather.na una dey see marriage as jackpot after one unfortunate man don marry your scattered punny.no let me open page for you.ugly bean head.thank Allah for makeup.
There is a stage you will reach in life when people's problem would no longer be your priority anymore. That stage when you have to think of how to own your house, and car and then family smiley.

Look buddy, frankly, I don't care what any Nairalander does with their life, seriously,

I have better things to think about than feel like a god to condemn anyone.

Before you point fingers, think about the evil things you have done as well.

Here is my advice, stop this attitude. It won't fetch you your daily bread. Stop feeling bitter on how people leave their lives, no matter how bad. Leave them alone.

The more you talk about "exposing" one person or the other, while you feel like a hero, in actual sense you are nothing but a woman who gossip around and it's a shame for man.

While you are on this, you don't know when you shall be the victim. There was time a man on here was attacking Ujujoan, calling her harlot, slut etc. Of course he felt like a god who had power condemn other. Not knowing someone was snooping around and boom... His own excapades was revealed. It happened right here a few years ago.

You think say na only you sabi snoop around ba?

You think switching handles can save you? Are all your tracks well covered? You think so? Then you haven't met people really.

Go check the Omowumi Allen thread and see how emails was being spilled like fountain.

Creepy things happen here. I have a reason why T said you no holy pass.

I know where you driving with this one. Is there something we haven't seen before? It can't be more than what has happened in life before. So my guy chill. The more you talk, the more you appear like an angry loser.

Okay, shey na say one person furck one person or scam one person? E go pass that one. Na new thing? My guy do like man. Only u one for herz and cococandy... ONLY you know their so call secret and you call yourself a man? Then what does that speak of your "manship"?

Life has taught me not to hate on anyone. Do we know your own life of Nairaland? Do we know your own Secret? Abeg talk another thing... There is nothing you can say that is new. Stop feeling like a god.

9 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Cetona:
DBking, it seems you are on a witch-hunt here. You really need to stop 'attacking' people on top herzumpther matter. Shuuu! She thief your money? undecided
go to food thread and see he even followed her. I saw where he said he bought something for her. Her mistake was getting to know him offline.

Now herz thought she was dealing with a reasonable person and trusted him enough. Not know he uses one handle to act like a friend and uses another to attack her.

E no go pass 1K thing wey e buy for her o, wey no let the whole world hear word again.

When you don shell out 500k-1Million naira DBKing, come here come yan. Else, you are just petty and childish like your likers.

6 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
smiley
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha your friend is done dusted even here and on food section and make una tell her to use dis as her moniker as she say she dey come back'the repented lying keziah'hahahahahahahaha message passed:be real people,fake life doesn't pay as you are gonna get busted buhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2015
babe just dey laugh dey go.life is short no room for fakeness
sexydivaomalich:
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Dem still dey Hez matter? undecided
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Symptoms of incurable Heartbreak.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2015
cococandy:
Symptoms of incurable Heartbreak. undecided
no b small thing oooo.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Teeeestone(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
maryini:

God Bless you Ujujoan for your posts on this thread!

I have always had this feeling that i will be in ur shoes when God leads me to who he has chosen to be my spouse. I still hope that i will be attracted to and fall crazily in love with him like babyosisi but if i don't, your experience has given me courage to trust more in God's plan than my desires.

And I pray God will help you , you will not have cause to curse your wedding day
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Shiningmama(f): 12:31am On Oct 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Good Morning. smiley

Thanks once again, i've informed my church members about my new business.. announcement was even made concerning it..even though we have enough tailors in my church, our women leader is a tailor.
I will visit some school as advised.

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by EfemenaXY: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Shiningmama:
Thanks once again, i've informed my church members about my new business.. announcement was even made concerning it..even though we have enough tailors in my church, our women leader is a tailor.
I will visit some school as advised.

You could try to sound just that little bit more enthusiastic, you know. No one's going to do this for you so better be a bit more upbeat about this.

Bashing your hubby (which I wouldn't do), is all to easy and wouldn't get you where you need to be. Or is there something else you'd rather be doing??

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Shiningmama(f): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You could try to sound just that little bit more enthusiastic, you know. No one's going to do this for you so better be a bit more upbeat about this.

Bashing your hubby (which I wouldn't do), is all to easy and wouldn't get you where you need to be. Or is there something else you'd rather be doing??

So sorry for replying late, I've been so busy coupled with sickness. I was really sick for some weeks.
About my shop, I really want to bless God for his faithfulness.. got some people patronising me. At least for a start I am grateful to God.. though electricity is a major problem now.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.