Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. (3506 Views)

I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by dinachi(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Another evil woman offends a good man. Wow @ Asadike..your advice no be here. You are an extremely wise woman. May God give you an equally good man! You sure deserve it. You have the wisdom of the ages!
Nsukka Asadu surely has them! Our women are among the most well mannered. No be mouth! Taste and see that the Lord is good!

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by loshybab(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=asadike post=30741277]Forget sex tonight. U got him angry, make him happy! If u ve pleaded and he still refused to forgive u, let him be. Change your behaviour. Prepare his meals on time, wash and iron his wears, keep his home extremely clean. Go out of your way to do tins for him without his knowledge like washing his cars and polishing his shoes. Briddle your sharp tongue. Be gentle and remorseful. Use a sweet ad low voice. Be neat and good looking. Even if he's still angry with him as soon as he comes back home,welcome him at d door wit a hug. Make sure u are clean, well dressed and sweet smelling, then kneel down and cry at his feet begging and asking for his forgiveness with a sweet low voice. Try it and report back to me.[/the most insane of men wud have his wings pegged with the highlighted steps,ua so on point and I luv ds kinda mentality,BRAVO!!!]

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by jadelyn007(f): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
You friends husband is very immature, withholding sex because of a disagreement which the wife is willing to iron things out on.

All these hypocrites here advising wash car, sweep street am sure if it were the woman withholding sex from her husband after a disagreement you'd be bringing down the roof.

If she needs sex so bad abeg tell her to go and cheat joor make we hear word, her husband pushed her outside.

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
jadelyn007:
You friends husband is very immature, withholding sex because of a disagreement which the wife is willing to iron things out on.

All these hypocrites here advising wash car, sweep street am sure if it were the woman withholding sex from her husband after a disagreement you'd be bringing down the roof.

If she needs sex so bad abeg tell her to go and cheat joor make we hear word, her husband pushed her outside.

Jadelyn no go kee person. grin

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by jadelyn007(f): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
ileobatojo:

Jadelyn no go kee person. grin
grin not my fault my sister, nairaland taught me all these.
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
jadelyn007:
grin not my fault my sister, nairaland taught me all these.

Lol! cheesy
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by mcdokwe(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
enoqueen:
enough of the critics.

what should she do?
learn to guide your tongue, respect your husband and not bring third parties into your home.
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by KanwuliaJara: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Pesin dey follow you vess, you dey tink of 'ow to phock?undecided

PSYCHO-MANIA!!!
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by bukatyne(f): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Funny thread

How did it pan out?

I never really understood the logic of clean, cook, dress sexy, wash car etc. because a woman is wrong

I would think a sincere apology and them thrashing it like adults

What would a man who offended his wife do joor?
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Icekeeng:
A real woman knows how to use her mouth, where to use her mouth, when to use her mouth and why she should use her mouth! Now see the Consequence; Others are busy celebrating Love but she's in sorrow and still thinking of sex! What a woman!
How - giving bj's
Where - on the preek
When - any time 5ex is on
Why - duhh
It's clear she hasn't been using the mouth for the intended purpose the husband married her and he's angry , get on your knees and ....
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
enoqueen:
A friend just called me now and was telling me that she has a misunderstanding with her hubby yesterday night.
Today is val and they are still not in talking terms.
she said she really got him angry cos she said alot.

she has been trying to settle with him but he is still very angry.

she said today is val and she really want s*x but don't know what to do.

I don't know what to tell her so am bringing it here.
pls help.....

Some men really , I don't get how they hold grudges. Doesn't mean I'll condone bad behaviour from my wife but when her head cools and she's ready to have a matured conversation I'll be ready to listen , she can apologize and we critically look at what transpired , if I provoked her into insulting me , I apologize and she also apologizes for her own wrong doing , most importantly we talk on how to avoid such occurrences in future , that way we have moved on in the relationship growing stronger as time passes. Once a man understands a woman will say anything to irk you then you learn to look beyond the abuses and it doesn't get to you.
Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
jadelyn007:

When you marry, come back and read this post.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. by jadelyn007(f): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
pDude:

When you marry, come back and read this post.
relax dude, people commit adultery (both men and women), its no big deal, its norm in our society.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1 Million Naira A Month - We Finally Got A House In Manchester UK / Does obeah really exist?/Going to the evil Herbalist, does it really work? / My Daughter Is Becoming Wayward; Please Advice Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.