Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (39497 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt – Presidency / A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by cyberguy72(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
victorazy:

How much change? N30? grin
Oya mama Iyabo give this guy his change!
Lolz
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by guyosict(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Jona you're a Big foo l

sorry for using that word but you left me with no choice

U and ur family Na b big fool
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by justhelp(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
you will soon drink your urine and export it,otene
ahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I knew it, i knew you are dump and clueless
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by mickeymimi: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
What an elderly person (Baba) sees while sitting down, even if PDP goes to the tallest Mountain in the world called "Mount Everest " they can't see it.
Is Mr.Jonathan the kind of president you want in Nigeria. A leader who does not LEAD is very painful. I get worried, very worried that if the President of Nigeria is not in charge of security, maintenance of law and order and such a decision can be taken behind him, assuming that it is true, then the President must be reigning and not ruling. it's not difficult for sound minds to fathom why Buhari is so popular this time around; NIGERIANS want a redeemer from Jonathan's misrule.

Even if you don't like Obasanjo for anything, he has never been an ethnic jingoist, or ethnic bigot. He is an upright man that loves his country.

Femi Fani Kayode " Jonathan is finished- mark my words. Abati should shut up and let his boss speak for himself on this one.

The Ebora Owu has spoken and the issues that he has raised are too serious to be ignored or to be responded to with amatuerish and cheeky insults and slurs from a mere staff of the Presidency.
The President should find the courage to personally answer the charges and address the message rather than get his aides to attack the messenger. As Baba said, Jonathan is “bleeding Nigeria to death”. It is time for change.

God used Obasanjo to put Jonathan in power and, by His grace, He will use that same Obasanjo to remove him.”

READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/54132.html

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by blacknp(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
nzeadachie:
DON'T MIND THE CRMINAL, IT'S FORWARD EVER, GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA WHETHER OBJ LIKE IT OR NOT
Nzeadachie the wise men of old have an adage never bite the hand that feeds you,jonathan is the number one beneficiary from obj hand feed like a baby all the way to the presidency,you say badluck or no nigeria,it seems your parents did not tell you how dey were tormented during the biafran civil war mumu go read your history well.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by tyson55(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Simply put; Obasanjo is the problem with Nigeria. A narcissistic old man, who has not allowed democracy to thrive in Nigeria. He obviously believes he is the only one that can solve Nigeria's problems. He has not been able to twist Goodluck's arms anyway he wants, that is why he has been acting like a spoilt child. Goodluck is on record to be the only one that has allowed democracy to flourish in Nigeria.

People blame him for not changing Nigeria; they have forgotten that the same military represented by Obasanjo and Buhari with other Northerners ruled this same Nigeria for forty years and grounded everything good about Nigeria. Goodluck has only done 4 years and I do not think he has done perfectly well, but we are seeing some of the good things he has attempted to do. Obasanjo should leave Nigeria alone and act like an elder statesman. With or without him , Nigeria will thrive. President Goodluck will conduct free and fair elections and I trust him to hand over if he dose not win.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by dharamanil(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Boss13:
I begin to wonder why comments from Obasanjo creates so much confusion within the president's camp. Are they scared that he is aware of some of their plans and revealing it to the world. The presence of Obasanjo is a blessing. He should continue to act as a check and balance for the president. Funny enough, they are members of the same party. Something is terribly wrong in aso rock

Betrayal doesn't come from an enemy it is always from a friend or someone within the family...

Out of respect he been respected as an elder states man... Any word from him in regards to the affairs of the state's is worth thinking twice. But in situations like this when a respected and senior country man begins to act like a nonentity and talks any how it becomes painful... not to even talk of a member of same political party.

It is a shame he is like this
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by nzeadachie: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
blacknp:
Nzeadachie the wise men of old have an adage never bite the hand that feeds you,jonathan is the number one beneficiary from obj hand feed like a baby all the way to the presidency,you say badluck or no nigeria,it seems your parents did not tell you how dey were tormented during the biafran civil war mumu go read your history well.
IF YOU LIKE YOU BELIEVE, THIS IS 2015, PREPARE YOURSELF WELL IF YOU THINK THAT WHAT HAPPENED 1967 WILL HAPPEN AGAIN
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by nzeadachie: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
justhelp:
and you think you make sense with your comment, i dare you to come out and fight for GEJ here in the SW if is not re-elected. another coward on NL
DON'T WORRY WHEN THE TIME REACH YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IT WELL, NO GOODLUCK NO NIGERIA THAT'S A DONE DEAL
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Nigeriasam: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
GEJ, pls go home. Ur time is up in ASO ROCK. OBJ is very correct. i voted 4u in 2011 but honestly i'm disappointed in u. It's time 4 a change. GMB is d right man 4d job. SAI MAI GASKYA. IN Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Afroconnect: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol...these Jona campaign team can talk cheap bullshit,the lies and pettiness of these people is enough to disqualify them.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
justhelp:
ahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I knew it, i knew you are dump and clueless
I knew you will mention north and south west,so minority doesn't have a right to aspire to the highest office,despite that they are the geese that laid the golden egg,This COUNTRY DOES NOT BELONG TO THE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST ONLY
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by otigbagba: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
chychyobbi:
Presidency has faulted recent statements made by former Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo, about incumbent President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

Obasanjo, during an interview with Channels Television, had alleged that the postponement of the election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was part of the grand plans by President Goodluck Jonathan to win the election by all means.

The former President made the statement on Saturday in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, while speaking on the state of the nation and giving his opinion on the election postponement.

Obasanjo accused the President of forcing the postponement of the elections on INEC.

However, a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, on Saturday, made the Government’s position known on the issues raised by Obasanjo.
D fact that pdp cannot suspend obj speaks volume of d rot PDP is...we simply need something else..biko
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by nzeadachie: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
AsherStorm:

"goatluck or no Nigeria?"
this is exactly what OBJ is saying and d shameless Abati and pple like u are crying... from what u just stated, isn't OBJ right after all?

oloriburuku omo ale jatijati nie
WHO IS OBJ? THE MAN IS NOT EVEN ASHAME OF HIMSELF, CAN YOU TELL ME OBJ'S ACHIEEVEMENT AS THE PRESIDENT TOGETHER WITH PETROLEUM MINISTER FOR 8 YEARS WITHOUT ANY ACCOUNT, ANIMAL THAT WANT TO RULE NIGERIA FROM OTA FARM
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Boss13:
I begin to wonder why comments from Obasanjo creates so much confusion within the president's camp. Are they scared that he is aware of some of their plans and revealing it to the world. The presence of Obasanjo is a blessing. He should continue to act as a check and balance for the president. Funny enough, they are members of the same party. Something is terribly wrong in aso rock
check and balance of what? am shocked you aren't apprised of OBJ scornful conduct of deceiving Nigerians of low logical ability for discerning truth. how could it be that the same man that conceal report of PTF and detest the integrity of GMB in 2003 election as an anti-democrat and religious bigot surreptitiously through his campaign and endorsement by members of his party is now hatching saint looks and endorsing GMB for president and however the formulation of a gullible PTF report of his government probing GMB over PTF management and satisfying that GMB was justified by good conducts and performance excellency is too high a nefarious act on his religious stand in the country. people clearly knew that PTF under GMB was highly mismanaged and aided with sectarian bias. so I see OBJ as a man filled with greed for power and this is to bad of him.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by SKYQUEST(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Jona you're a Big foo l

You call a man older than you a big fool and some people are applauding you. I am not surprised nor shocked. It is just the way you and your like are. Please know that what goes arround comes arround.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by mickeymimi: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fami Fani kayode. "If Goodluck Jonathan wants his fortunes and the fortunes of his party to change and if he wants peace to return to our shores he simply has to do twelve things.

Firstly he has to resign as President forthwith and undertake to stay out of Nigerian politics for the next ten years and confine himself to fishing in Otueke.

Secondly, if he cannot step down, he must give a public undertaking to the Nigerian people that he will not run for re-election in 2015 and tell them that if he changes his mind and decides to do so at the last minute they should stone him.

Thirdly he must go and prostrate flat on the floor with his face touching the ground before seven of the most respected and distinguished men in this country and tell them that he is very sorry for the mess he has created and he must refuse to get up until they swear by the Holy Bible or Holy Koran that they have truly forgiven him for destroying our country.

Those men are Olusegun Obasanjo, General Ibrahim Babangida, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, General TY Danjuma, General Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Atku Abubakar and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/01/20/jonathan-tukur-and-government-jezebels-femi-fani-kayode

A President Without Balls, By Femi Fani-Kayode

FFK "Permit me to end this contribution with the following observations. As crude and unpleasant as it may sound the question must be asked – does our President have any balls?

Is he really a man? Does he have what it takes to fight a war against terror or is it that there is more to this than meets the eye?

Is there a sinister and diabolical conspiracy and plan to ensure that elections do not hold in the northeast and the northwest in 2015 given the fact that those areas are very hostile to the suggestion that Jonathan should return to power that year? Is this whole thing planned and contrived or is it a case of chronic incompetence, ineptitude and weakness?

Does Jonathan believe that it is in his interest for the north to burn and for northern blood to be spilt? Is the mindset of those that are pulling the strings of the view that since the problem has been (to use the President’s own words in his last media chat) ”localised” and ”contained in a certain area” the government can sit back and watch the locals slaughter themselves whilst they continue to drink champagne in the Villa and fantasise about 2015? "

The fact is there for everyone to see. I may not be a fan of Femi BUT that doesn't make his points here invalid.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by nzeadachie: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
SKYQUEST:

You call a man older than you a big fool and some people are applauding you. I am not surprised nor shocked. It is just the way you and your like are. Please know that what goes arround comes arround.
NO MIND HIM, THE FOOL MUST RULE HIM FOR MORE GOOD YEARS, IF HE DON'T LIKE HE CAN FIND HIS WAY OUT TO COME BACK AFTER 4 YEARS
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by 100Cents: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
barcanista:
The "unverified" allegations by Obasanjo is despicable and unwarranted from someone of his calibre. Even a "nobody" like me know where to draw the line on issues that bothers on National Security.

I tot OBJ is the new spokesman for your party APC ?

An old shameless man who cannot retire in peace.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Sunky200: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
VcStunner:
you are right I won't just sit and watch, neither will I openly encourage my long time rival competitor to take my company when he has'nt been able to match up with me going by his credentials and lack of intergrity! Pls mention 5 things that were succesful under President obj and why u think they are been destroyed by d present clueless govt? Or are u the type that follow propaganda too? undecided

hmmm . ..
"long time rival/competitor " - OBJ & GEJ were never rival nor competitor they belong to the same party and because OBJ choose GEJ on zone bases to succeed him in office.
they both were never in the caucus nor operating on the level.

"credentials and lack of intergrity" - I am sure you don't want to discuss this when OBJ decisiveness is well aknowledged by great African and world leaders during and after his tenure in office
and talking of credentials - I am sure you're not referring to credentials obtained from military institution

and lastly, you can Google some successful ventures of OBJ administration
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by justhelp(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
nzeadachie:
DON'T WORRY WHEN THE TIME REACH YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IT WELL, NO GOODLUCK NO NIGERIA THAT'S A DONE DEAL
hahah see this follow follow they tell me when the time reach, my friend change is inevitable
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by OLADD: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Oklander:
http://www.chichinwaafrica.com
Your source na chinchin? grin

Anyway, why are pdp self servicing over Obj's comment, thought they regarded him as insignificant and believed he has "only one vote". This government just dey quarrel with everybody, smh.

Fool, are you saying PDP or the Fed govt should ignore one foolish imbecilic ex president who wants to throw the nation into chaos? For you information, Jonathan is just been civil and tolerant, or else that Ota Farm old baboon should have been handcuffed by now. I assure you that very soon, Obasanjo will go to jail again.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by nzeadachie: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
justhelp:
hahah see this follow follow they tell me when the time reach, my friend change is inevitable
I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID, WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE RESULT AND ONLY THING YOU PEOPLE CAN DO IS RANTING AS USUAL
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by poseidon12: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
dabigwalls:
I admired the Obasanjo Administration for the giant strides taken to reposition Nigeria in his time. I however would like to ask:

1) Did Jonathan preside over the NIPP fraud that failed to deliver 100 Kilowatts of electricity after 16 Billion Dollars?
2) Did Jonathan supervise the murders of Marshall Harry and Bola Ige?
3) Did. Jonathan endorse the lock up of AD Governors who were in Ekiti for a meeting by the then government of Ayo Fayose?
4) Did Jonathan pursue the sharing of N50 Million per senator for term extension?
5) Did Jonathan instigate the neglect of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and. Benin-Ore Road in their killer conditions?
6) Did Jonathan bring down Odi in wanton disregard for the sanctity of human lives?
7) Did Jonathan embark on frivolous threats of political enemies with the EFCC?
cool Did Jonathan oversee the massive rigging of polls during the 2003 and 2007 elections?
9) Did Jonathan make himself Minister of petroleum?
10) Did Jonathan declare that elections were do-or-die?

Chief Obasanjo does not serve history well with his recent outbursts. GEJ may do better, comparatively speaking, after 8 years or Buhari after 4 years.

You forgot to include the abduction of a sitting governor, Chris Ngige of Anambra State. Obasanjo's govt was more corrupt and lawless. I still remember how he came on tv that time to say that Ngige should go and honor the criminal agreement he signed with the Chris Ubah cabal to be sharing Anambra State allocation every month. Such an immoral fellow.
In a normal society, people like OBJ will never be accorded any respect. That Nigerians still regard his opinions shows how debased our society is.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by fandango: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
mako007:
you guys don't just get it. When he voted en masse 2011 was it his minority region that put him in power? Jonathan has done what he can but we are thirsty for real progress.
Guy am desperate for these progress too but not from somebody like buhari(wolf in sheeps clothing) owing to his antecedent,the cabal that brought him out. At least with Gej we know his intentions,his calculated way of aproaching issues etc.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by OLADD: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Jona you're a Big foo l

Your insane parents are the bigger fools.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
SKYQUEST:

I see democracy as his problem no wonder the great tyrant seized media freedom to some extent. democracy at fault shaaaaaaaa not his fault, clown of a kind yelling greek on Nairaland
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Kingspin(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Jona you're a Big foo l

Vote not hate.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by kingjohnny(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo your comments does not change anything other than showing how you wanted to remote a man who is more humble, educated and sound than you are .
GEJ is not a saint but you need to give him changr do not suffer him because his ethnic minority it is ugly.
Go and rest Nigeria is not Ota Farm
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by vikyno(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Only a fool will take Obasanjo serious. Even his children see him as a disgrace to their generation.

Charity begins at home they say. Let him go and settle his warring kids at home before trying to clean our presidents yansh.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Oklander: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
OLADD:

Fool, are you saying PDP or the Fed govt should ignore one foolish imbecilic ex president who wants to throw the nation into chaos? For you information, Jonathan is just been civil and tolerant, or else that Ota Farm old baboon should have been handcuffed by now. I assure you that very soon, Obasanjo will go to jail again.
Fu*ck* tard!
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by justhelp(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
nzeadachie:
I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID, WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE RESULT AND ONLY THING YOU PEOPLE CAN DO IS RANTING AS USUAL
What if the result is not in GEJ favor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides / Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC / Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.