Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera (36023 Views)

BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" / Omotola Replies Etcetera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by DonDiego(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2015
Etcetera's first album is one of the classics of Nigerian music and this is the honest truth. M.I. may be mad at the guy but that shouldn't make him take away from the excellence of that album.

17 Likes

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Ridwan440(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2015
hmmmmm, I naija celeb an there story... MI tell him, if it's not making money is not making sense
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by frinx: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2015
Words
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by LewisO: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2015
That's what u see in return when u bash people too, to make silly fame.

That guy is fund of bashing fellow celebrities too, i think M.I would have ignored him if that guy (Etcetera) he's not guilty of that act too!

2 Likes

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2015
Wicked grin grin grin
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Afroconnect: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2015
MI you re wrong Etcetra has awesome songs...he is just a bit too conscious for this terrain I think.

Etcetra is right,Artists are now political prostitutes-MI are you one of them?

Etcetra left the music game cos he didn't want to compromise on his style and genre I guess.

Can anyone send me a link on where to download michelle by Etcetra,one of the best slow songs from Naija ever-just love the sound and lyrics.

MI all your songs put together no reach just one of etcetra's hits...know your level,not cos u got a couple of mils.

11 Likes

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by creamylicious(f): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2015
D same etcetera that daddy freeze was yabbing one time on how he kept begging media houses to play his song or interview him That guy has grown though. He shd bang music n continue writing cos he's heading somewhere and that's if one politician doesn't seal his lips with d spoils
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by majamajic(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2015
Etcetera have nice songs , just that his type of music is not what naija mkt likes.

Even terry-g sold more albums than him.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by MRLINGTON(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2015
The ETC guy don too talk kwanu...suites him
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by ifeanyi83(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2015
I love Etcetera.. one of the few Nigerian acts I respect. But I think taking a swipe at his colleagues for their "romance" with politicians, I don't think it's fair. These folks are there to make money. The print mills booms when elections are around the corner so what are we talking about...
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by golddeejay(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2015
angry no be now i see page 0...anywayz

i disagree with mi joor. D guy na good artist and i personally think that album is gud. Hm problem be say nigeria lyk listening to noise, na y noise makers lyk terry g, timaya n co dey blow and many goog artists dey die fast.

Mi shd just focus on d issue at hand n not hit below d belt

5 Likes

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Christonjnr(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2015
MI is stupid for that.
Jealousy dey kill him

3 Likes

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by IGOSABIdotCOM: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2015
Lol nr mind the yeye dude jooh
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Freelancer00(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2015
tuffgongjo:
MI sounds like typical naija celebrities,they hate the Truth,what ETC said is the plain "truth",even if you want to reply him do so with Facts not a personal insults,I use to think he is intelligent but this proved me Wrong.
What's the truth. Can't he have a political party he supports or something. M. I has always been an APC fan since God knows when, is it bad for him to come out and support them? Cos etcetera isn't getting 'it' he's lambasting the ones getting 'it'

1 Like

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by drjay1(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Honestly speaking, i think this is a good avenue for ETC to get back to limelight! A beef with M.I gets u noticed! Now that he has started a beef with all d "political prostitutes" he stands a good chance of shooting himself up d fame ladder like ruggedman did! I hope he survives d bombs they are gonna bombad him with dis week!
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Aystarz: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2015
UnknownT:
I wonder what MI will say when Airforce1 finally releases his much awaited album? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Roflmao
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Genea(f): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2015
dose ppl buying plots of land ,aswear its annoying,its no longer funny mtcheeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by kings49(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2015
Abeg who help me see Mrs caro??
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2015
decode55:
working on my busybody.. Join you guys soon tongue tongue
Kinda lame bro.
Where's the dislike button when you need it, huh? cheesy
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by michaelbiz: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2015
tuffgongjo:
MI sounds like typical naija celebrities,they hate the Truth,what ETC said is the plain "truth",even if you want to reply him do so with Facts not a personal insults,I use to think he is intelligent but this proved me Wrong.

A statement of anger doesn't prove M.I is not intelligent.
Don't you gerrit.... M.I is all about "minding your business" in that argument
Abaga is way too intelligent for any clownlocopus etcetera - etc
#botanical_name lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by babakol(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2015
@milliondollars......oga o..... Ku oro omo
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by bosun11(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2015
Genea:
dose ppl buying plots of land ,aswear its annoying,its no longer funny mtcheeeeeeew

grin grin he is your my centrepiece,the lovely image dat depicts your life,you re a BAD B!TCH,and you will rule his WORLD
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2015
Lols M I the chairman.

If you dey play nairabet or bet9ja or even merrybet.

Hurry up and visit the link on my signature for tips on how to predict and win. No waste time enlarge ur wallet
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by MrIncrediible(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Trinxie:
Haaaa...chisos, its not fair now...me sef I am sad for that Etcetera guy...wetin he do am...This one is plenty ooo...The insults were even listed in points ke? Haa, accept my sympathy bro Etcetera.
Any upcoming artiste who gets his popularity from dissing "already made" artistes is indirectly a failed artiste. That's what Etcetera is.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by babakol(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Christonjnr:
MI is stupid for that.
Jealousy dey kill him
jealous of who..ECT...lol

1 Like

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2015
M.I ABAGA can't deny the fact he copied DRAKE'S "Worst Behavior" video concept to shoot his "Bad Belle" video as well.
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by decode55(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Kinda lame bro.
Where's the dislike button when you need it, huh? cheesy

suck it. undecided
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Dyt(f): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2015
Etcetera got great soulful songs
Baddest of it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by asala1: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2015
Who is etc or Wetin una call hin name? This is my first time of hearing the name. Is he a pastor or something?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide / TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures / Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.