Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera (36028 Views)

BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" / Omotola Replies Etcetera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Tosyn007(m): 12:30am On Feb 16, 2015
icebeatz:

I will turn it down.

Reasoned you'd say that, but there's always a price
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Tosyn007(m): 12:31am On Feb 16, 2015
espn:
something u can't prove.. all that glitters ain't gold.. dats why dey end up seeking for financial assistant in times of trouble.

Even Dangote does same...so you're saying?
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by naijaboyof4life(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Chidexter:
Lol, wonder what happened to M.I, no more songs to sing.
Now i'm stuck with just Ice Prince and Mode 9
The guy just released an album
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by yoji: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2015
U guys are harsh sha. When artists release songs, most people rather download than buy their albums. And now the same people want them to turn down the political stuff too. Do we want them to starve??
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2015
all Nigerian Artistes work for their pocket.. whether trash or good stuff.. MI hold ya side..
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Philipsdael(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Chidexter:
Lol, wonder what happened to M.I, no more songs to sing.
Now i'm stuck with just Ice Prince and Mode 9

Chai, You're so outdated.... Where do u reside? Under the rock of ages or Sambisa?
#JustAsking.
If u're a Naija rap fan and u say u don't knw that the ShortBlackBoy recently released a topnotch album.... Then, you must be a learner #Godownlow
Bad-Belle, its allowed.
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by RaphaelOjefo: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2015
boynigeria:

na u be d bush person...d chairman album is wack so i dont consider it an album and many people dont too...i dont care if MI is ur star or mentor but d truth is he's dying musically just like 9ice and other musical pensioner
my bro....he's making his money from Lagos to London....so every Badbelle is allowed...

1 Like

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Philipsdael(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
asala1:
Who is etc or Wetin una call hin name? This is my first time of hearing the name. Is he a pastor or something?
He is a clown..... That clown that was dancing in the "Bad-Belle" video! Also, that oldman smoking Shisha is etcetra's father.
#ItsAllowed
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Ikonz(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Coldfeet:
have you finished booking space?

Hello dear, watsup? You still dey form mysterious for me, abi?
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by johnsonsegxy: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
LaPink:

Michelle by Etcetera - http://m.stafaband.info/download/mp3/-wa52kk9_Ik.html

Pls can you give me a link to download '"on the last bus stop to nowhere " by etcetera
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by LaPink: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Pls can you give me a link to download '"on the last bus stop to nowhere " by etcetera

http://old.hulkshare.com/mobile/index.php#search.php?q=Etcetera+-+On+the+last+bustop+to+no+where Open this link and Scroll down, u'll see d Song. #Tune!!!
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by LaPink: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2015
frainc:
Abed shey any one know etcetera twitter handle?

@ETC_live on twitter
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by johnsonsegxy: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2015
LaPink:

http://old.hulkshare.com/mobile/index.php#search.php?q=Etcetera+-+On+the+last+bustop+to+no+where Open this link and Scroll down, u'll see d Song. #Tune!!!

Chai! God bless you plentiful...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by LaPink: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Chai! God bless you plentiful...

Thanks

Amen ooh, Uwc.
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ariel20:
You dey mind that frustrated etcetera.

But sincerely the guy has good songs all he needs is correct packaging.. Know his target audience, sing more & talk less.

My broda u just hit d maze on the head,all he need is d right PR.
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Horllamideh:
Etcetera sha wan make i know am....Congratz oo,i finally know who you are.I will expend some megabytes to download some songs from your supposed 'trashy' album....Isssokay
I bet my chilled pure water on it that u will not regret it.
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Philipsdael(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

I bet my chilled pure water on it that u will not regret it.
Taaaaaah !!! Commot dia!
That dude sucks.... " Was "he the only one singing slow song in Naija?, oh, i can see, hes only worth a cheeled-pure-water like u said, not even a soft drink. how come his weak songs didn't get airplays even at night. Lolz
Dude be treking always to radio stations disturbing the security men.
I catch that dude throwing his CDs through the fence this period.... Amma flog the dude silly.
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Philipsdael:

Taaaaaah !!! Commot dia!
That dude sucks.... " Was "he the only one singing slow song in Naija?, oh, i can see, hes only worth a cheeled-pure-water like u said, not even a soft drink. how come his weak songs didn't get airplays even at night. Lolz
Dude be treking always to radio stations disturbing the security men.
I catch that dude throwing his CDs through the fence this period.... Amma flog the dude silly.

Wait Oo,which of his song did u hav? sad
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Horllamideh(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=TITOBIGZ post=30858659]
I bet my chilled pure water on it that u will not regret it.[/quote
]
chill,do you have a car or powerbike....Any of them and you've made a nice bet.
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=Horllamideh post=30871712][/quote]
I have a bicycle,hope that will do. grin grin grin

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Horllamideh(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

I have a bicycle,hope that will do. grin grin grin
How old is the bicycle??
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Horllamideh:

How old is the bicycle??
Just a month old.
And its raliegh bike oo. grin grin
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Horllamideh(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

Just a month old.
And its raliegh bike oo. grin grin
my nephew can have that....You've got yourself a bet.Do you have any link to where i can download his songs without stress?
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Philipsdael(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

Wait Oo,which of his song did u hav? sad
He sang one mumu song that the lyrics goes like this..
*come let me share''''''''!!!,
come let make love alnight long !
Am already there'''!!!
Come lets make love alnight long *

(something like that... ) with some soft-rock beatz
He looks a little like Vincent Enyeama. Mehn, that dude sucks, no wonder Mi use him music yab am.
Etc is nothing but a frrustrated human being.
How someone go open eye brainstorm and give him sef ETC... That means he is not unique but like this and that mediocer as-in etc
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by stevedre: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Philipsdael:

He sang one mumu song that the lyrics goes like this..
*come let me share''''''''!!!,
come let make love alnight long !
Am already there'''!!!
Come lets make love alnight long *

(something like that... ) with some soft-rock beatz
He looks a little like Vincent Enyeama. Mehn, that dude sucks, no wonder Mi use him music yab am.
Etc is nothing but a frrustrated human being.
How someone go open eye brainstorm and give him sef ETC... That means he is not unique but like this and that mediocer as-in etc

This goes to show your type don't listen to the lyrics of a song. People like you unfortunately are greater in numbers than people who listen to lyrical concepts and that's why you wont appreciate the concepts and passion etcetera exhibited through his songs. here are the lyrics to the song titled Michelle by Etcetera.

Come now michelle
Come hold me love me all night long
Am waiting here
Oh baby till the break of dawn

Just google it or check his songs on YouTube, I would suggest listening to the songs below by the same Artiste and if you are not impressed...... I reserve my comments till you reply after listening to the songs. I will sacrifice my time to send mp3s of the above songs if you send your email.

Life for you
Love Should Last
Post Card
On the last bus to no where

Hope you reply and thank me later. 1 love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nosa Rex And His Friends In Car Accident / Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.