Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,858 members, 7,798,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno (37397 Views)

Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) / Breaking: Nigerian Air Force Kills 600 Boko Haram Fighters In Sambisa / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno by fareed69(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
I always imagine wen I read reports about Boko haram being killed on the pages of news paper Guardian ll say 100 was killed today, Nation would say 200 BH was killed now this report is saying 600 has been killed I begin to ask myself whats the strength of this Illicit group or is it that our military or the Media are just given us outrageous figures or does this figure include innocent citizens caught in the Cross fire.
May GOD save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno by BTT(m): 3:19am On Feb 16, 2015
orbis:

Bro...The headline says about 600....it might be more or less . It wasn't specifically 600. Hopes this helps. Happy sunday

My brother... May you find favour this week o jare.

Cheers.
Re: About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno by deletrue: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2015
emiye:

dunce, the source was added after my comment, even at that the source is not reliable. Hope for Nigeria, a facebook page, typically dishes out propaganda for the govt of the day. No sane individual should play politics with the BH war, like the current govt has done, it is a shame the FG claims it intends to wage a renewed war against those ragheads 6 weeks to election, a big , heartless shame. Tens of thousands killed by BH, and over a million displaced are not chickens, they are human beings.
No time for riif raffs like you for now. A bloody swan for that matter.
Re: About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno by Scholes007(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2015
if chad kills 1000 no source will be asked...If NA kill 600 then it is a lie....If NA keep mute then they are coward NIGERIAN KILL THEIR MILITARY BECAUSE OF POLITICS AND SENTIMENTS SINCE time immemorial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lands In Enugu To Campaign For LP Governorship Candidate & Others / FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) / Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.