Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help (1210 Views)

My Acer Laptop Refuses To Power ON. / My Window 7 Laptop Refuses To Format / My Laptop Refuses To Format And Refuses To Download And Install Some Softwares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help by hajjisemiu: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2015
I have a Lenovo T60 laptop and whenever I connect it to light, its percentage refuses to increase. I have tried many batteries (both old and new ones) and charger and the problem still persists. It will show that charger is being connected but if it is with 10% before connecting it, it will remain like that till I remove it. If the battery is removed, the system can power on and work fine. Pls, what can I do to solve this problem?
Re: My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help by Cutehector(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2015
Take it to a transformer
Re: My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help by Lexusgs430: 9:30am On Feb 15, 2015
hajjisemiu:
I have a Lenovo T60 laptop and whenever I connect it to light, its percentage refuses to increase. I have tried many batteries (both old and new ones) and charger and the problem still persists. It will show that charger is being connected but if it is with 10% before connecting it, it will remain like that till I remove it. If the battery is removed, the system can power on and work fine. Pls, what can I do to solve this problem?

Have you tried updating the bios software ?
Also try -
- installing the power management update via lenovo system update website
- rebooting
Re: My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help by icekream(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Have u tried changing the charger?
Re: My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help by bright1985: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
we can fix it for u just 6k box me or whatsapp me 080864404857
Re: My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help by hajjisemiu: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Have you tried updating the bios software ?
Also try -
- installing the power management update via lenovo system update website
- rebooting
I av not. Pls, how do I go about this?
Re: My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help by hajjisemiu: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
icekream:
Have u tried changing the charger?
Yes but the result was still the same. Thanks
Re: My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help by hajjisemiu: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
bright1985:
we can fix it for u just 6k box me or whatsapp me 080864404857
Just 6k? Ok!
Re: My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help by Lexusgs430: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
hajjisemiu:

I av not. Pls, how do I go about this?

Log unto the manufactures website, navigate to support and update drivers.
Re: My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help by icekream(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
hajjisemiu:

Yes but the result was still the same. Thanks
then mayb its the charging point
Re: My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help by hajjisemiu: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Log unto the manufactures website, navigate to support and update drivers.
ok, I'll do that. Thanks.
Re: My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help by bongolistik(m): 2:30am On Feb 17, 2015
hajjisemiu:
ok, I'll do that. Thanks.
here are the most likely causes to that and d solution
http://highteknology..in/2014/05/5-reasons-your-laptop-is-plugged-in-but.html
Re: My Laptop Refuses To Charge...... Pls Help by hajjisemiu: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2015
bongolistik:
here are the most likely causes to that and d solution
http://highteknology..in/2014/05/5-reasons-your-laptop-is-plugged-in-but.html

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Remix Os Brings The Android 5.0 Lollipop Os To Your Pc / can i get a used gaming Laptop For 70k / Workstation Pc Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.