Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? (5317 Views)

Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Ifeann(f): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2015
PastorKun:

Though i agree that Islamic terrorism is on the rise, i see it as the last act of a dying man out of desperation. Truth be told Islam is on the decline globally. In Nigeria alone thousands of muslims are renouncing islam on a regular basis though not everyone of them is open about it especially in the north because of the evil apotasy laws. Think of it, even based on what you are revealing about islam on this forum alone, do you know how many muslims would realise they have been mis led and renounce the religion? A lot of so called muslims in europe have actually renounced the faith, they are actually just acting along because of the cultural issues attached to publicly renouncing islam. A good number of them are now closet Atheist and christians. We are in the information era and people just can't be held back by barbaric 7th century beliefs.

Hey pastorkun I absolutely agree that Islam is in decline. Case in point Asia, Africa and the Americas have seen islam fizzle out to record low numbers.

I actually posted a research I compiled on it here on Nairaland but it was deleted.

The point I was trying to make about the situation in Europe is that they are letting in toooooo many Muslims in the name of multiculturalism.

Muslims often reject to assimilate. They even refuse to wear neck ties, I just did a post on neck ties and Islam..
Rather then chose to bite the hand that feeds them as u can see in recent events in Britain(have u heard of "not-so-great Britain", it was invented by Muslims), France, the Dutch etc.

Islam is spreading in Europe by middle easterners trooping in from their crap homelands. Remember the word I used spreading, not growing.
however Muslims procreate like rabbits. And u do know that a lot of Muslims are born Muslims even tho some many secretly become apostate . On the other hand a lot of indigenous Europeans have welcomed all sorts of immoralities, hedonism, relativism, atheism etc, inaddition their population is in decline because of their choice of little number of kids.

So as the Muslims troop in from the east and Europeans decline in their homeland it is only logical for the Europeans to become a minority. Do u see it... The studies have been done u can google it.. Germany France and most likely Spain will be muslim majority soon.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by true2god: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2015
PastorKun:
Back to the topic, it's a shame that muslims who claim to be against terrorism and who understand islam and the thinking of these terrorist better than the rest of us have not been able to proffer solutions to this menace. Could it be that taking steps to stop these terrorist would be going against the core tenets of Islam like some have claimed? Or why are our muslim brethen reluctant to suggest solutions to this problem?

I believe the best solution to this problem would come from muslims as they understand their religion better and any solution coming from non muslims would be viewed with suspicion or rejected outright.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by PastorKun(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ifeann:

Hey pastorkun I absolutely agree that Islam is in decline. Case in point Asia, Africa and the Americas have seen islam fizzle out to record low numbers.

I actually posted a research I compiled on it here on Nairaland but it was deleted.

The point I was trying to make about the situation in Europe is that they are letting in toooooo many Muslims in the name of multiculturalism.

Muslims often reject to assimilate. They even refuse to wear neck ties, I just did a post on neck ties and Islam..
Rather then chose to bite the hand that feeds them as u can see in recent events in Britain(have u heard of "not-so-great Britain", it was invented by Muslims), France, the Dutch etc.

Islam is spreading in Europe by middle easterners trooping in from their crap homelands. Remember the word I used spreading, not growing.
however Muslims procreate like rabbits. And u do know that a lot of Muslims are born Muslims even tho some many secretly become apostate . On the other hand a lot of indigenous Europeans have welcomed all sorts of immoralities, hedonism, relativism, atheism etc, inaddition their population is in decline because of their choice of little number of kids.

So as the Muslims troop in from the east and Europeans decline in their homeland it is only logical for the Europeans to become a minority. Do u see it... The studies have been done u can google it.. Germany France and most likely Spain will be muslim majority soon.

Wow! That means the church really needs to wake up to it's responsibility of evangelising and returning the gospel to these areas. Unfortunately majority of our churches today have deviated. They are more interested in setting up new branches to make money than to reaching out to the un saved. sad

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by nora544: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
I know about this, the problem is at the moment with the war, who will take them the peole who try to reach europa whit the boats also from syria should we send them home that we get shelter from the uno that is the problem.

We hare in austria have a law since about two days that it is for muslims not allowed to build mosqu with money from other countries and also imam has to teach children without hate for other religion. We have a hotline where you can speak to special people when kids see that the imam preach about to hate other religion and the first imam has lose his job as a teacher for religion in austria or when parents have problems with there kids that they habe contact withthis terror groups..

We are a little bit different because when we are the austrian hungary empire we had muslim people in the country.

We have a organisation from saudi arabia also in our country who should work together with the other religion that there should be no hate between the religions but the problem is that sausi arabia preach the hate.

aT the moment it is a war in syria and irak between the two muslim religions but this problem starts when america search for an enemy for 9/11 and bush the devil started the war in irak and he leave the sunny military behind after they got sadam hussain and work together with the shiites and that is why we have now isis in irak.

The next problem is turky a president with two faces and he want that turky should be a muslim country with sharia law, he want to go back because turky was a country where ata türk was a great man that the state and religion are not the same.

That we have this big problem with islam terrorist is when in the cold war america teach muslims to fight in afgahnistan so is is always america we can blame for what we have now because america is also a goverment with two faces because they need wars that they can sell there weapons that is the big problem and we have in german a say it is "the devil i ask he never will leave me"

Why america didnot say something against saudi arabia who give money to terrorist because saudi arabia is the biggest buyer of weapons from america.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sodomy And Gang violation: Islam's Legacy With The Blessings Of Sharia. / Thanking Allah For His Mercies And Blessings / 20 Ways Of Showing Off One's Good Deeds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.