Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,028 members, 7,803,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Good? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Good? (576 Views)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Is President Jonathan Really Not Bad? Budget 2010 - 2014 / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Good? by psalmsjob: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2015
I'm not a card carrying member of any political party, just
yet and no one is paying me to write this things just yet but when I read a tread on this forum yesterday with the topic: "Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad?" and the various comments it got.

I decided to write a counter topic that addresses all the
points raised to show that GEJ is not really bad in that tread but is he really good?

The author of that tread began by saying he agree that GEJonathan is corrupt but that he is not really bad but for me or any sane person the whole argument should have ended on that alone but he went further state why by listing 12 reasons and asked 2 questions at the end of his reasons so these are my responses to his points to show that what is bad can never be good:

1. My Point on GEJ signing of FOI bill: What then happened
to Gen. Aziza for speaking the truth about the involvement
of GEJonathan with Boko Haram?

2. My Point on GEJ incresing the minimum wage: Do you
realise that the Naira is now worthless compared to before GEJonathan became President?

3. My Point on GEJ Dualizing of Federal roads: Which of the
federal roads and at what corruption-cost if any has been
completed in 6 years?

4. My Point on GEJ Making Railways To Work Again: You
mean locomotive engines repainted that takes days if not
weeks to go from Lagos to Minna?

5. My Point on GEJ Being the Only One to Conduct Free &
Fair Elections: Like the election in Ondo State and Ekiti State and the 5 is more than 16 elections abi?

6. My Point on GEJ establishing Federal Universities: Quality education out weighs Quantity, ok I think I get your point more admissions even if it takes ages to graduate due striking from under paid lecturers, poor facilities in existing universities and even if there won't be job after graduation?

7. My Point on GEJ setting up Almajiri Schools in the North:
Almajiri system has been in the North since before GEJonathan knew what shoes are meant for.

The reasoning about Almajiri system before GEJonathan
glorified it is that its the breeding place for miscreants that metamorphosed to Boko Haram kind of mind-set and thus it should be assimilated into the mainstream educational system but Cluelessness has no boundary I guess?

8. My Point on GEJ improving power generation: Where is
Prof. Berth Inaji? Why did he resign his from his position of
minister of power? Well maybe by PDP formula 2500MW is
greater than 6000MW because light was better than now?
Do you light in you house now?

9. My Point on GEJ Agriculture Achievement: Prices didn't
come down neither was there money to buy the so-called
self-sufficient food supply! Besides rice was N400 a mudu
before Christmas And was still so during the Christmas.

The best agriculture policy is to assure farmers that government will buy their produce when harvested. As per
seeds they know how to get those.

10. My Point on GEJ Eliminating Scarcity of fuel during
festive periods: But we bought at the highest price of over
150% increase no government has ever increased the fuel
price that high over night.

Did you notice that before when we used to queue there are always fuel available at the black market but sold at high prices so GEJonathan just made the black market prices official.

11. My Point on GEJ building Airports: Renovated airports
with airplanes that don't meet international standard abi?

He should give atleast 2 or 4 of his up to 12 fleets of presidential jets to the people so we could have a national
carrier.

12. My Point on GEJ Employment Records: You mean federal government employment scams, SURE-P and YouWin for embezzlements? Yeah he 419 us and EFCC has not arrested anyone since, Deris God o.

Question 1: The author of the other topic asked and I quote: "Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?"

13. My Response to Question 1: He will not perform magic
neither will he rely on Luck! But he'll lay the foundation for a new Nigeria with his forthrightness and his never-say-die
attitude.

A foundation that people in there late 30s like me can build
on in the future. But under GEJonathan the efforts of our
heroes past has been trampled upon.

We can't even conduct elections because our territory has been taken over by some bunch of Buzu men that he didn't and couldn't equip our army to fight.

Question 2: The author further asked and I quote: "What
else do they want from President Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan?"

14. My Response to Question 2: He should resign before
#MarchForBuhari to gain some honor and return our
monies that he stole even if they're not enough to buy cars, we want them back!

#NoWeCannotGoBackToStealing...#WeWantChange!
Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Good? by darksuit(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2015
He might be a good man
but to me He is a bad leader

Sai Buhari

Haters read the signature grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Boko Haram In Dadinkwowa As They Entered Gombe State / Two Cars,trailer Loaded With Arms,ammunitions And Explosives Caught In Maiduguri / My Political Post That Got The Most Likes N Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.