Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Need Supplies Of Quality Clothes In Large Quantity. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Supplies Of Quality Clothes In Large Quantity. (817 Views)

Naira Gains as Nigeria’s Central Bank Boosts Dollar Supplies - Bloomberg / I NEED SUPPLIES OF PMS!! / A Tannery In Kano Supplies Leather To Louis-Vuitton (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Supplies Of Quality Clothes In Large Quantity. by Sunnymatey(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2015
I started a boutique bizness in 2010 with N50,000 while working as a teacher in private school that pays less than N20,000 and today l have expanded my bizness in no small measure after quiting my job in 2011. My stock is over a million with assets acquisition worth millions. Just rented another shop well furnish with big Gen. I need someone to partner with ie sent me goods while l sell and make returns. My location is Calabar, Cross River. Pls such a person must be transparent. Reach me at (sunny.matey@yahoo.com)
Re: Need Supplies Of Quality Clothes In Large Quantity. by jorianLTD: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
I can supply you both men and women clothing at an wholesale price also handbags, purses, and silver jewellery. AM based in the uk so you can reach me on 07710424863. I can take care of the shipment but minimum order has to be 150,000 Naira excluding shipping. shipment is calculated in kg but can come to an agreement depending on the quantity of goods you buying i will like to know your budget on the listed items.
Re: Need Supplies Of Quality Clothes In Large Quantity. by Sunnymatey(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
I deal on male wears for now, and would like to know the kind of stuff u can supply becos niger. trend may differ from UK. Beside 150,000 is not a problem l might order above that amount.
Re: Need Supplies Of Quality Clothes In Large Quantity. by jorianLTD: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Branded T-shirt (Ralph Lauren) etc will send you few pictures to your email ASAP. I CAN SUPPLY ANYTHING I DEAL WITH WRISTWATCHES AS WELL.I HAVE SENT YOU FEW SAMPLES.
Re: Need Supplies Of Quality Clothes In Large Quantity. by Promolysis(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
I graduated 4rm unical in the yr 2015 and run a bizness in malabor. I buy stuff 4rm togo and resell at hostel in unical. U can contact me via promo4life14@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Jamb Reprint / Make $500 Daily From Your Facebook Account.(free) / Get Paid For Posting Pictures And Content On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.