Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? (82959 Views)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by erayo2GCA(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2017
ipain:
Benin city is the place. Thanks. It seems you are Benin but don't know if you are based in Benin. The land is somewhere behind evobtubu, okokugbo... Don't know if I spelt that right... Cos I am not a typical Benin

okhokhugbo is a dead place, no access to that area if it rains. i bought 50/100 there in 2010 and the price have not appreciated since then because of the bad condition of road. you can't drive to okhokhugbo by car or SUV when it rains. if it's your personal house just forget that land abeg. true life story

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by maryrosz(f): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2017
ipain:
Hello, please how much will it cost to build a 5 bedroom bungalow on a dry land of 100 x 50.
it depends on the quality of material u want to use. if u are using stone coated roof and turkey doors etc den keep 15-17m. cos the last project I finished which was 3bedroom was 12m plus interlocking nd painting..
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by nickxtra(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2017
eghosajohnny:

First of all for that building and 5bdrm 50x100 is small and if you want it as it is shown on the 3d depends on the location it will take about 8m to achieve it,what I want to know is the location so I can give you a quote here
Can you help me with 3 bedroom bungalow building plan?

The land is 100 x 100 in size, but want to use only 50 x 100 out of it for now
- 3 bedroom (Master bedroom and Room 2 to be cross ventilated and en suite)
- Guest toilet to be jointly used by the Guest room
- Dining
- Store
- Ante room
- study/laundry
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2017
ipain:
Hello, please how much will it cost to build a 5 bedroom bungalow on a dry land of 100 x 50.
in my town, you will need just 3.5m but in ABUJA city centre, you will need 3.5bilion, that's it

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by Astrogeotech: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2017
Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited call Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis.... 08136569906
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by STJAM(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
My dear to be candid with you 5 or 6 millions can not build 5 bedrooms bungalow in Nigeria at moment considering the cost of building materials In Nigeria.

Attached is my ongoing 5 bedroomz bungalow in abeokuta so far so good I had spent over 5 millions naira covering LAND, Buildings level now, roofing, 4 security door, electrical conduit pipe installation, plumbing pipe conduit, iron burglary installation, alluminium window frames installation, suckaway digging and casting, and wooden Door frame instlallation.

The remaining area left is
1. Wiring and lighting fitting.
2. Plastering
3. German floor and tiles.
4. WC and kitchen accessories.
5. Ceiling.
6. Painting.
7. PoP design on outside wall and column.
8. Compound interlocking and fencing
9. Borehole or well digging
10. Setting up beds, wardrobe, sitting rooms chairs. , dining rooms and the rest.

Now let me ask you do you think 5 millions will complete all items mention from 1 to 10? You know is not possible.

I am not scaring you Bro. The God is your strength and He will provide for you.

Finally without hesitating PLS BUDGET AT LEAST anything less than

11 to 12 Millions NAIRA.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by ziegurf(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
if you are about this structure here it's 15mil
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by STJAM(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Confirmed
ziegurf:
if you are about this structure here it's 15mil
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by Jhamzy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
ipain:
When you are talking about cost of a building i believe you will also include the cost of your M&E installations. You cant get an acurate and professional costing just like that. Most people will just guess or probably give you what they think. Although you can be given an estimatimation (either over or under). For professionalism, a complete building cost comprises of the civils, electrical and mechanical works which is the M&E. If all the designs are done (both architectural, structural and M&E), a capable quantity surveyor can get you the total cost including labour from their bill. But this process can also be avoided to safe cost.
The building looks luxurious and modern sha. I can can give you a the M&E design (either Luxury or Economy) if you want with its cost with which you can verify on your own. You can contact me on 08130415787 for better info.

Thanks...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by mrnuur(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
yosmen:

are you an architect? what do you know about design.
The knowledge of costing by architect is what enables them do design based on your budget.
But when it comes to preparing BoQ it's a Qus job.

I'm not an Architect but I know design nd wat it cost implications are better than an architect that will jst presume
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by saydfact(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
NickmarvelTouch:
We have a wide range of patterns/designs of high quality laminate floors, in various dimensions/thicknesses (7mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm), to suit your taste/demand, for any of your indoor spaces, all products of GERMANY AND SWITZERLAND.

Laminate floors are :

* Noise absorbent
* Easier to clean and maintain
* Great aesthetic value
* More economical
* Easy to uninstall in event of relocation
* Hygienic and environmental friendly
* Suitable for people with allergies
* Suitable for any family space, perfect for an active home
* Also suitable for busy commercial/corporate environment
* Stain and scratch proof
* Economic considering the costs of alternative flooring
* High quality floor covering with visible and tangible wooden texture and a warm matt luster
* Can be installed over other floor finishes like wood, ceramic tiles, vinyl or linoleum because they are 'floating floors'
* Extreme wear and abrasion resistance
* Simple and quick laying with no glue using the well designed 'click system'

Attached are few pictures of finished jobs of Laminate floors.

Physical samples are available at request.

Thank you and kind regards,

PHONE: +(234)-909-210-
EMAIL: nickmarveltouch@gmail.com

send me a price list thanks... see my mail below
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by dominique(f): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
saydfact:

send me a price list thanks... see my mail below

Please ignore him, he is a scammer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by omotolarunsewe: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Getting an accurate estimate will depends on the quality of materials to be used.i will say around 8-10m
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by mufutau55(m): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2017
stancydg:

I guess you have got good responses already. The right thing is to get your survey done, then deliver a brief(description of what you want) to the architect, which may be backed up by the 3D image. Glad to know you have decided to do just that. But just in case you have not found an architect yet, be rest assured yours sincerely would provide you with a good contemporary 4bedroom bungalow design much like the one below. We are Paradysity Architects and can be reached via phone call/Whatsapp on 07034643328 and 09076151101.

@stancydg
Have you thought of opening a thread for your designs instead of posting it everywhere?
You will get a lot of response in your own thread. I actually like your work like the above design. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by AreaFada2: 1:54am On Feb 19, 2017
erayo2GCA:

okhokhugbo is a dead place, no access to that area if it rains. i bought 50/100 there in 2010 and the price have not appreciated since then because of the bad condition of road. you can't drive to okhokhugbo by car or SUV when it rains. if it's your personal house just forget that land abeg. true life story

Correct.

I would recommend something off Benin-Lagos Road or Off Sapele Road. Those two roads are typically in good shape. Off Airport too in recent years.

If you can afford 7 to 10m, you might as well spend another 1.5 to 2m for land with better access.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by saydfact(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2017
dominique:

Thanks dear.....
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by saydfact(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2017
dominique:

Thanks dear.....
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by standede: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2017
I need a quotation for roofing a 5 bed room bungalow in owerri,

1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by standede: 4:40am On Nov 09, 2017
I need quotation for roofing a 5 bed room bungalow in owerri. Attached is the roof plan

1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by Arnoldfish(m): 1:50am On Nov 20, 2017
standede:
I need quotation for roofing a 5 bed room bungalow in owerri. Attached is the roof plan
Email me if you are still interested
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by Alhajibb(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2017
Please how much will be the cost of 5 bedroom bungalow in Imo state, Nkwerre precisely.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by adebaxton(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alhajibb:
Please how much will be the cost of 5 bedroom bungalow in Imo state, Nkwerre precisely.
4.95m excluding Finishing( Foundation to Roofing.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by bennnamdi: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
most times I laugh when people just call any amount when somebody ask how much it will cost to build a house...please before you say anything you need to ask questions..i am currently building a 4 bedroom bungalow in PHc, I have spent close to 7m from start to roof yet I haven't started the finishing.. somebody will ask how much it will cost and you will hear answers like 4m, 5m etc

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by ipain: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
bennnamdi:
most times I laugh when people just call any amount when somebody ask how much it will cost to build a house...please before you say anything you need to ask questions..i am currently building a 4 bedroom bungalow in PHc, I have spent close to 7m from start to roof yet I haven't started the finishing.. somebody will ask how much it will cost and you will hear answers like 4m, 5m etc
lol... Well, I will be starting mine this year and I know how to go about it to cut down cost as much as possible and I know how to go about it.

Thanks to everyone that have commented.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by topsy23: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
To make inquiry for cables and also place order

https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables-why/2

For complete design of ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL DESIGN drawing visit this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

For complete standard electrical and mechanical installation visit;

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by Kenneebrown(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2019
8m

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by Saeeeth(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2019
Kenneebrown:
8m

how much will it cost to construct from dpc to lintel for a 5 bedroom bungalow?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? by Godisgreatest1: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
adebaxton:

4.95m excluding Finishing( Foundation to Roofing.
Hello, this is wonderful, will it fit in a 50/100 and can I get the dimensions and other views?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers / Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.