Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case (39425 Views)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rebecca Attends BBOG March To Aso Rock (Photos) / Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV / King Nebu Becomes Laurent Gbagbo Of Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by agabakennedy: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dele Momodu has likened what will happen to President Jonathan after March presidential election with what happened to President Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast after he lost election following overstaying his welcome.He posted phoetos of President Lautent Gbagbo on IS with several captions.

See the photos and captions below....

This was PRESIDENT LAURENT GBAGBO of Ivory Coast at the peak of his glory but he overstayed his welcome...

But, SADLY, PRESIDENT GBAGBO didn't quit when the ovation was loudest until he was captured like they catch monkeys in Brazil...

The Presidency is a privilege & not a right & can only be held in TRUST for the people who may withdraw that honour at anytime!

Those who misled PRESIDENT GBAGBO & First Lady SIMONE EHIVET were nowhere to be found at the time of their arrest...

The voice of the people is the VOICE of GOD & it is always so loud & clear that a leader would hear it except he's totally deaf & blind!

My Brothers & sisters, so what shall it profit a man who's been lucky to lead his country but out of GREED waited to be led out like a rat!

http://www.enjoygram.com/delemomoduovation

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by babs01(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
As Gbagbo as GEJ. Beware of any name that starts with letter G

297 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by thaoriginator: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
He better be careful

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by TruthComeback: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
APC dreams

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by agabakennedy: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
TruthComeback:
APC dreams
Does it sound APC to u?

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by stebell(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tym will tell and Mr. Mumudu will run out of the country.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by nuclearboy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gbagbo also had his full complement of supporters screaming "gbagbo forever"!

well.... it didn't stop fate when the time came

GEJ till when God says, not when anyone feels

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by kokoA(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
I believe GEJ will willingly handover when he loses sha.. It won't get to this embarrassing level.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by mrborntodoit: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Everyone knows dele mumudun is an APC proxy,I'm sure the !mbec!le might be silently praying for an Islamic state.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Sijo01(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Who's dele momodu?........... Is it the name of animal, place or things

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by dammytosh: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
That was Obasanjo's analogy too.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by sochima1989(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Exactly....
I liken him to saul in the bible
Living for the people who know not why u were chosen.
I bliv God for better days under anyone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Pavore9: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hian!

15 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by lilprinze: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
GEJ till Dele Momodu has common sense.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by olola4(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
I just wish GEJ can take a rethink with all this warning sign.
He should not disgrace himself cus of power.

Sai Buhari

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
For me, gej is willing, but 4 dieziani,fani kayode and an a-list of other corrupt persons

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by victors123: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Freedom of speech

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
who is he?

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by micrep3030(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
I blame gej for all this rubbish he refuse to punish some bastards

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by dammytosh: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Everyone knows dele mumudun is an APC proxy,I'm sure the !mbec!le might be silently praying for an Islamic state.

Don't u people get tired of this religious and Islamic sentiments.

We are wiser. No to tribalism, religious sentiments, sectionalism

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Flets: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
The biggest loser come March 29 will not be Buhari but rather Tinubu, Momodu, OBJ and Amaechi.

GEJ'S second tenure won't be easy for some people

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by lordprosh(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
babs01:
As Gbagbo as GEJ

So this failed man is talking nd u are following him..smh

Apc filled with failed idiots who wants power at all means..

Gejtill2019

#NoToRecycledLeaders

#MarchBuhari2Retirement

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by DICKtator: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by maestroferddi: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
No appointment for Dele Momodu.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by DerKaiser: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dele Momodu the fat, irrelevant fool.

13 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by zingywingy: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ HAS LIKEN IT ALREADY...
I HOPE IT WON'T BE LIKE THAT.....GEJ IS SUCH A NICE MAN BUT PATHETIC FOOL...

24 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by cegxie(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
it seems all those casting stones @ GEJ are without sin. My advice is wait till may 29 before you conclude instead of all this prophetic doom projections. I hope the losers and winners would be presidential enough to shake hands after then and plan how to move on to the next level.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by MZdamola(f): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
stebell:
Tym will tell and Mr. Mumudu will run out of the country.
grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fingers crossed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.