Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (81100 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Is this The new trick Girls now employ to deceive guys..??

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Ewizard(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
fake hoes seeking for real men..

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by sweettease(f): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
It looks so real! Lmao

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by homeboy205: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
girls are too FAKE!!!!!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fake bosom, fake yansh, fake hair, fake nails. Everytin fake

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Mutuwa(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
attention badoo and twoo girls..not forgetting 2go girls too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by falconey(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
no wonder when I touch it.....it feels like am pressing an ankara

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Enegod(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by teemanbastos(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
ki Olohun sanu wa

14 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
falconey:
lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
shocked this one strong ooo.#girls with curve have been deceiving guys since 2000 grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
falconey:

Bros press d bosom, go be like calabash

24 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by auntymi(f): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
C packagiN grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked this one strong ooo.#girls with curve have been deceiving guys since 2000 grin
2000 too near

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by jargonzboi(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
***in helen paul's voice***
women always like to pad-up... for what.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by dahreyM: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
sweettease:
It looks so real! Lmao

lyk say u nor dey do am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by dahreyM: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
no wonder some yanshes are too soft to be YANSH. SO dis is their secret!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by illswift(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
jargonzboi:

***in helen paul's voice***
women always like to pad-up... for what.
Like American football players

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Tymax(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
What?? So unfair. sad angry
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
you mean deceive the dumb and gullible ones ? yes

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by sweettease(f): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
dahreyM:

lyk say u nor dey do am
Because your sister dey do am no mean say every girl dey do am now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by dahreyM: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
sweettease:

Because your sister dey do am no mean say every girl dey do am now

u dey do am joorh......
oya upload ya Yansh mk we confirm. E sure me say u dey do am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by sweettease(f): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
dahreyM:

u dey do am joorh......
See me see person o, if na Wetin you won see you no go Google matilda hipsy
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by dahreyM: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

so u r black and beautiful! ah thought u r FANTA in complexion.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by dahreyM: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
sweettease:

See me see person o, if na Wetin you won see you no go Google matilda hipsy

oya pm me.....mk we yarn private.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by ellahzy(f): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Imagine this girl walking on the road and one of the fake hips falls on the ground.

Boy: O girl, Pick ur wrapper oo smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by krypticYB(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
dahreyM:

u dey do am joorh......
lmao
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Psalmwise(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
falconey:
sumtimes wen I touch d upper wan it feels asif am holding a burglary...its so hard...dat I wonder if clay soil was added to their own sand...it still baffles me y re dey so big and hard on d outside and yet so small and soft or too softerest on d inside...,I later heard dey use push up foam enabed iron bra

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
dahreyM:

so u r black and beautiful! ah thought u r FANTA in complexion.
thanks for the compliment

am not fanta neither am I coke tongue
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin if only that ass was real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by MrIncrediible(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na wa O..there's nothing these ladies won't try on us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by sweettease(f): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
dahreyM:

oya pm me.....mk we yarn private.
Lol joker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / This Is What All Men Want At The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.