Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? (23125 Views)

What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
ControlX:

I dont want to engage you... you are just not worth it.

Thank you!
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Romanciella(f): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
OMG

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by sexyjennik(f): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
I thought he was a player considering his looks and all but he turned out to be the sweetest guy any lady could ask for and by God's grace we will soon be walking down the aisle grin

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by RomanyChi(f): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
"he's so skinny, is it gonna be me who will protect us from maniacs?" embarassed
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
What attracted me to her was her height,she was 6 ft with a flat tummy,her voice was sooo calm and re -assuring.She was one of the best tins dat happened to me,we broke up on a wrong note and even though we are hours and miles apart,I wud never stop lovin her #even if the sky is Fallin down.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by joe4christ(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
''This is my wife'' and after sometime together, i'm more than certain she is the one.
I cant imagine someone else. She's a rare gem i aint ready to trade for the anything...
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Dammiesugar(f): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Do think he's Romantic nd flexible bt he's not atall.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by joe4christ(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aaaaarghmed:
What attracted me to her was her height,she was 6 ft with a flat tummy,her voice was sooo calm and re -assuring.She was one of the best tins dat happened to me,we broke up on a wrong note and even though we are hours and miles apart,I wud never stop lovin her #even if the sky is Fallin down.

Then why did you allow the relationship to come to an end? It's glaring you're still into this babe, you both should put effort to make it work, else you might live the rest of your lives regreting never trying harder to making it work...
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Sirlolly(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
I was like who is this innocent gal
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
I thought she would be hard to strike. Turned out she is an easy lay. cool cool
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by vital1: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sch father cheesy
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Haywhymido(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
i was like dis girl is perfect, flawless.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
joe4christ:

Then why did you allow the relationship to come to an end? It's glaring you're still into this babe, you both should put effort to make it work, else you might live the rest of your lives regreting never trying harder to making it work...
I did all I could to salvage the relationship,I begged,I solicited the help of friends,even ma brothers girlfriends helped me also,but she was bent on leaving me and her mind was made up.I was d cause of everything#put the blame on me
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Haywhymido(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aaaaarghmed:
I did all I could to salvage the relationship,I begged,I solicited the help of friends,even ma brothers girlfriends helped me also,but she was bent on leaving me and her mind was made up.I was d cause of everything#put the blame on me
if she is ment 4 u she will definitely come around now or in d nearest future.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by nekaa(f): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
I tot he was gay.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm...reminiscence...hmmmmm wink

Whew!
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by joe4christ(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
DrPrickson:
To be honest. I thought she was going to be easy catch and will be easy to get into her pants too. Yes she was. But Today, I love her more than any girl in the world, and will always do.

You've entered the ''hole'' of no return gringrincheesy
All players do get to that point of no return...
Pray you dont get served in the nearest future.
Goodluck!
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by CallMeBIRA(f): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Blackett:
Oh you're a teacher?
Lol
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
phinerd:
I am coming grin
You see? You just proved you guys are boooooooorrriiiiiiiiinnnggggggg grin grin grin

Until you prove otherwise smiley
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Haywhymido:
if she is ment 4 u she will definitely come around now or in d nearest future.
Much Appreciated bro.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Kingsasian(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thought she was sooo innocent and without flaws.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by marvie234: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
I thought he was a womanizer or a 'ladies' man'
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by joe4christ(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aaaaarghmed:

Wow, if you did all you could and yet she still had the guts to leave you despite your friends pleading on your behalf, guy from all that i can draw my conclusion that she's not into you as you thought, even if you cheated on her she'll still find reasons why she must forgive you, once a girl is into you, she becomes stupid for you mehn, guy free that babe, she's not worth it, a girl that is so harden that she could not consider the plea of your friends, trust me, she's not the kind of woman you would wanna spend the rest of your life with, she's so full of self, she's just about her interest and care less about yours.
I swear you, there are uncountable better girls out there, just take a closer look and you'll find a better one.
So dont blame yourself for the failure of your relationship, she would have still found one reason or the other to have dumped you in the future.
So, move on already!
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by richyrichlady(f): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
i thought he was a snub, i was like 'wetin dey worry dis one sef,who him tink say him be,him jst carry paper cover for face like no body dey here,anyway,i no send am.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dammiesugar:
Do think he's Romantic nd flexible bt he's not atall.
cheesy
Bad market
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
joe4christ:

Wow, if you did all you could and yet she still had the guts to leave you despite your friends pleading on your behalf, guy from all that i can draw my conclusion that she's not into you as you thought, even if you cheated on her she'll still find reasons why she must forgive you, once a girl is into you, she becomes stupid for you mehn, guy free that babe, she's not worth it, a girl that is so harden that she could not consider the plea of your friends, trust me, she's not the kind of woman you would wanna spend the rest of your life with, she's so full of self, she's just about her interest and care less about yours.
I swear you, there are uncountable better girls out there, just take a closer look and you'll find a better one.
So dont blame yourself for the failure of your relationship, she would have still found one reason or the other to have dumped you in the future.
So, move on already!

You just jumped into conclusion. Do you know what he did? Do you know whether she had forgiven him over and over again for him to disappoint her again?

You will be the same person that would make fun of her if she had eventually gotten married to him to be disappointed that he is still the same old person.

Loving someone does not mean we cannot hurt them

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
virtuous900:
I for one thought my guy was stingy........
Same here.
But nothing can be hidden under the sun forever
He only had a past and was trying to be careful.
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by youngbah(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bonapart:
I thought she was gonna be an ATM cos her dad was extremely rich
angry
Bonapart:
I thought she was gonna be an ATM cos her dad was extremely rich
chai eiyah!! Bad market
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
freecocoa:
You people won't kill me walai grin. Why are you still with him?
I'm not. I took to my heels a long time ago
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Zeezy99:
sounds like you need a new boyfriend
not at all. I'm still recovering from the last rubbish{relationship}I went through
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by mirexxx(f): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
his beautiful eyes cry
his nice body smiley
Re: What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? by bigcil2(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
"If she's the one" tot she was a snub, but appearance is perfect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Things You Should Never Google / She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? / It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.