Stats: 3,143,613 members, 7,781,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures (55396 Views)

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) / Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) / 4 Policemen And 2 Kidnappers Die In Rivers State During Shootout (2) (3) (4)

Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
I was surfing through the web when i came accross these 2 pictures and i can't help laughing after seeing the both...... please, which of the arrests looks more matured between the 2......

48 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by simplemach(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hahahaha, our men in black no dey carry last. And this kind of arrest will follow when the suspect refuse to drop #100 box to free himself.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Mutuwa(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nigeria
Police
FORCE

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by DickDastardly(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
More APC thugs to go down this way, as Mbu has arrived Lagos grin

*makes a beeline outta thread* cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by madridguy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
@ OP I hope you dey aware that AIG Mbu is around the corner. Very funny pics...Nigeria Police force disrespecting suspect since year created. Lol

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lolzzzz

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by sammieblaize: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol when nigerians hardly hear anything, what else do u expect grin

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by leshluap(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
That's nigeria way of doing things.....NIGERIA POLICE FALSE...

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Blakjewelry(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nigerian police wey dey recruite mad Men? Can you believe they spent the val night arresting innocent passersby last night? They even got a friend of mine arrested right in the front of their Street, now the are asking for 10k for his release. If them send them go borno boiz dey vex like mumu dey carry gun like them some go dey faint even before them reach there

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Roflmfao o

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Smilelo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
AS I SEE THE 1ST PICTURE I WAS LIKE I NO KNOW OOOO BUT AS I GO DOWN NA HIM I SEE OUR POLICE LAUGH WAY COME OUT FROM MY MOUTH NO BE SMALL.

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Vision4God: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hhmmmmm
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by ericessien24: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
smiling

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Roflmfao o
as in ehn.... no be small laf me sef dey laf
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by yemmit90: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Please NL, what does it called a phobia for those guys in black gkaki?

It's no doubt that some Nigeria police men are very uncivilized and brutal.

I could remember one of the days I will never forgot in my life. I was coming back to school that very evening, though I left around 3pm with the hope that by 8pm I would've arrive school, but unfortunately the holdup at Redeem camp was something else that day. And by the time we reached toll gate of the town I was going, it was around 12:45am. Everywhere was quiet except few Okada riders waiting for the passengers at the bus stop. I alighted and quickly rushed to Okada man to take me to my off campus home.

The man demanded 2k for the same place I pay only #50. To cut the story short, it was when I was about to got a hot slap I discovered that police were the ones doing Okada at the junction. I begged them to collect #500 and even show them my school I'd card,but they refused to listen. They gave me an option(you pay for the bike or spend your entire night
in the cell). I eventually went to their oga who seated at one corner like that. The man also refused to listen until I started addressing him(daddy daddy). He then order them to collect #800.

I was so frustrated that day, infact I was afraid he could stopped the bike and searched my bag and collected 50k that was there.

Some policemen are good and friendly anyway.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
zick19:

as in ehn.... no be small laf me sef dey laf

it's so damn funny man, look at the way they held him like he is paranoid, if you poor in this country, then I am sorry is your name.

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by keeper1: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
**enters thread with my orijin mixed with gegemu**brito ..come see.'beware of this guys o.,**my daddy is a police man.,no foul saying**
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
keeper1:
**enters thread with my orijin mixed with gegemu**brito ..come see.'beware of this guys o.,**my daddy is a police man.,no foul saying**

bro talk true, ur pman is a police?
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
@yemmit90, policemen are doin okada riders in ur area datz funny grin

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by keeper1: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
zick19:

bro talk true, ur pman is a police?
yay

but;retired
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
keeper1:
yay

but;retired
Hope I've nt pass my boundary sha?
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by keeper1: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
zick19:

Hope I've nt pass my boundary sha?
na blue my papa dey always wear while in service.,
no offense offended
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by yemmit90: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
zick19:
@yemmit90, policemen are doin okada riders in ur area datz funny grin

I will never believe it too if it was not happen to me. The mistake I made that day was that, I should've alighted at our campus gate. Once I entered school gate, my safety is guarantee because security on our campus is 100%.

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lmao!! grin grin

*excuse me*
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
keeper1:
no offense offended
datz my boss!!!!! grin but oga, u aven't called for any attack, hope all is well?
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by MARKone(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
keeper1:
no offense offended

My friend Blue and Black na the same thing, Nigeria Police will always be Nigeria Police, no matter what colour of dress they put. I hope your father was amongst the very few that stood out in the force.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Kruzilano(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
I swear if na say da man give those 9ja police officers #50, dey for free am
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2015
CORRUPTION.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2015
MARKone:

My friend Blue and Black na the same thing, Nigeria Police will always be Nigeria Police, no matter what colour of dress they put. I hope your father was amongst the very few that stood out in the force.

Itz my boss you re talkin to lyk dat....

Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) / DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel