Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy (33358 Views)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks / Fayose Attacks Buhari Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Daily Sun(pic) / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by DrPrickson: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
This old man is causing too many problems for this country. OBJ is a cancer, a tumor, a virus and the devil's incarnate.

OBJ should go and learn how to behave like a state man and not going about seeking attention like some nollyhood actresses.

Leave GEJ to do his work . Stop insinuating rubbish and heating up the already heated system.

GEj till 2019!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Canme4u(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
adtiezy1:
Who still takes this man serious?
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by kristisking(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
He is a mole.Obasanjo is a confused human being.He is sick and should be shunned completely.Btw,he is no longer relevant so why the attention.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by personal59: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
This coming from fayose of all people mouth infrastructure u better face ekiti well before d state collapse. I won't blame u if not for jona that allow u by boycotting the law that bind u as an impeached governor birds of dsame feather flock together
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by notoriousbabe: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
A tout cums governor is barking

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Zico5(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fayose is a true bastard. He also bite the finger that fed him like Okupe and FFk. The end of this man will not be good.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by thunder74(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Fayose should have told us this in 2011 when Obasanjo was campaigning for Jonathan. Where was Fayose when Obasanjo spearheaded Jonathan's campaign in 2011? Fayose is a desperate man like Jonathan. Fayose knows he has no chance if Jonathan is kicked out of presidential villa.
Bros, there was a subject I studied from a course I borrowed from faculty of Art in philosophy called "Fallacy". I recommend you read it online. It will help your reasoning as it relates to your reference to 2011 on every issue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Brymo: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
baba talks too much sef.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
I dislike dis boy with passion(dont wanna used d word HATE) sad

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by kunle1960: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
All these APC supporters should shut up their smelling and dirt mouth.Fayose has spoken the truth.OBJ is a cancer of Nigeria,if he doesn't give way,Nigeria will keep having problems because of his habitual false life.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by criminalmindz: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ IS A BIG FOOL. FILLED WITH JEALOUSY AND HATRED. OBJ IS THE FATHER OF CORRUPTION. A MOTOR PARK TOUT

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by StOla: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fayose! A prime candidate for convict in a Buhari regime.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by yemicoal(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol, fayose pulling the cobras tail since 20 angryBC
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cheap talk
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by rabbaba: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Is high time some of this our army generals leave goverment and anything about it expercialy POLITICE let them go to there home and enjoy there penssion

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by camplenigeria: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
We will pay back Buhari for all he did against the Yorubas

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by iamboody(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
The problem I have with the president is to allow all these people make mockery of his office by always attacking people that can make things easier for him. Why are they always attacking OBJ on his behalf and he hasn't come out to caution them. Forget all these attack if OBJ did not support GEJ he won't even become Gov of Bayelsa State not to talk of being VP or President. It is no a good thing to let your people rubbish the finger that fed you while you hide under the pretence that atleast you are not the one talking. GEJ should not let these people begin to get cheap popularity at his expence.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by personal59: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
thunder74:

Bros, there was a subject I studied from a course I borrowed from faculty of Art in philosophy called "Fallacy". I recommend you read it online. It will help your reasoning as it relates to your reference to 2011 on every issue.

Brother u don loose touch
on ur history cos oga jona even promise Obj sey ein no go do re-run for 2015 abi u don forget before Obj support am wella incase u don forget or not aware Obj even talk to tinubu and co regarding Lagos vote I think u need to review ur history
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by ekeneidiagbor: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Of course he is...A so called elder statesman always heating up the polity instead of building bridges across the divide.

God bless you...
This same man(Obasanjo) said he can't die for his party but will lay down his life 4 his country...

He shud av said the opposite; apparently it is d country dat must die 4 him

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by franugo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
pring:
He is part of the people telling Nigerians to reject INEC'S card reader innovation which will ensure one man, one vote for a credible election.
Watch boko haram intensify there killings in the coming weeks so that Jonathan will say Nigeria is at war.
Watch people coming to AIT to sell another shift of Election. 
Reson why will Buhari be killing his Northern stonghold of votes? Or election boycott of his strong hold? No he can not be behind the killings. 
Then reson why can jonathan well equipped the military to fight boko haram?
PDP is Boko haram and Boko haram is PDP. ......Andrew Azazi. ....NSA

bro articulate yourself! This sounds like it was written by a kg 1/2 student undecided
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by free2ryhme: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
I can bet,this guy will go to jail,because Buhari will be elected as our president come April,around September to December,the Ekiti House of Assembly would commence an impeachment proceedings against him which will create a ground for his arrest most likely by January 2016,he would have settled comfortably in kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Ahmeduana(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Of course he is...A so called elder statesman always heating up the polity instead of building bridges across the divide.
THERE IS SOMETHING DISTURBING OBASANJO, IN YORUBA THEY CALL IT "abiku agba"

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Uncletony(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
When buhari wins, i hope he amputate OBJ hand for bleeping his son's wife in accordance with sharia law! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Buhari is no one's puppet. Common sense isn't common after all.

This criminal should watch his mouth sha. Cries of an impeached governor.

Abeg Like if you want him impeached again
That human beans called Ayo Fayose is right this time.
OBJ is now an irrelevant monolith seeking attention.

Though I m not a fan of PDP, but when one of their talkatives talk sense, I listen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fayose is a coward; his shaky voice on the leaked audio is a testimony of his cowardice. He will soon vacate the office and probably ends up in kirikiri. Buhariphobia is really causing PDPians real trouble and sleepless nights.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by kennyamusan(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
I now see reasons why Femi Falana said Ekiti people made a mistake by voting fayose again. What I don't seem to understand is that obj is in pdp and yet they couldn't do aything about him,he is exposing them and they could not do a thing. Na wa ooo,back to the matter,fayose is a gullible idiot,I don't see him as a human being @ all@,people still wonder why obj is still needed in politics,tell me y not ? Here is a man that has ruled this country but a Military head of state and as a civillian,he has seen it all,know it all and done it all,he has his own fault though( is there any man without one ? ),if Obj can be fed up of GEJ even as a pdp man,it ought to tell you that secretly so many people are fed up but for fear,they cannot say it loud,Fayose should be ignored just like Okupe,I hate to share the same state with that indomie head man, Change has already,change is here,and change is with us and Buhari is the chage.
Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by emonye6(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dis guys above me would have beta sock their phones in water than typing rubbish...mind u dis place is not a trash can

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by thunder74(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
personal59:

Brother u don loose touch
on ur history cos oga jona even promise Obj sey ein no go do re-run for 2015 abi u don forget before Obj support am wella incase u don forget or not aware Obj even talk to tinubu and co regarding Lagos vote I think u need to review ur history
From history, Jona made the promise not to run for second term if the National Assembly approves the proposal of one term of 5years for President and Governors and promised to sacrifice his second term if taken but unfortunately it was rejected, therefore the reason for the promise was not approved. Forget the edited cut-off clips of propaganda being used by APC.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo (a.k.a monkey's best frnd for face)
He thought Nigeria of 2015s is like Nigeria of 1960s unkonwn to him that we re no longer contended with his foolish 2face atitudes here in Nigeria.

He is jt trying to disregard himself cos his days re numbered in this world not just in government house but in his own home.

He is afraid that President GEJ may open his ass on His second tenure.

Monkey obasanjo keep on endorsing a butcher man cos both of you will be jail together when President GEJ win this year election.

God is with GEJ tillll 2019 so no shaking at all***

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by visalo: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
bettercreature:
Animal your days are numbered,you have 4 months left
You will be impeached in june just keep spitting your last words

Sorry for joining issue with you. I know you are a silly kid with wrongs up bringing

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by Izunwa(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Let's call a spade a spade, OBJ is heating up the polity and doesn't play his role as a elder statesman. Why all these tackle to GEJ Is he afraid that despite all the distractions especially from BokoHaram, GEJ is eclipsing his record as the Best Democratic President of Nigeria He said he has retired from active politics, then all these propagandas are what

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy by senerio: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
chocolatelady:
I pity this man called Fayose. If Buhari wins this election, only God knows what will happen to him. He is now opening his mouth and be saying all sorts of things, when the time comes he will close his mouth.

Sai Buhari
god forbid buhari win buhari can never win nt in dis lyf again a man dat rule my grandfather n my father as head of state coming back 2 rule me n my childred as president god forbid na only him dey dis country I non sure say naija knw wetin dey abt 2 happen so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Explains Reason For "Low Key" Campaign Rally In Katsina / Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦120m, Cars To Nigerian Government / APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.