Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

My New Itel Phone Sim 1 And 2 Isn't Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My New Itel Phone Sim 1 And 2 Isn't Working (1937 Views)

The Latest Itel Phone That Cost 30k Better Than C9 / See pictures of the first itel phone with 2gb RAM and 5050 mAh battery / Unlock Your Mtn Android Phone Sim 1 Here. To Work With Airtel, Glo, Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Itel Phone Sim 1 And 2 Isn't Working by Emylyk(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
pleas i need help i bought new itel phone and whenever i power on it wil write insert sim both sim 1 and 2 is not work
Re: My New Itel Phone Sim 1 And 2 Isn't Working by Ndissle(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Emylyk:
pleas i need help i bought new itel phone and whenever i power on it wil write insert sim both sim 1 and 2 is not work
where do u stay? i am a phone engineer based in lagos. call me on 08038603994 or chat me on whatsapp
Re: My New Itel Phone Sim 1 And 2 Isn't Working by Ndissle(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Good day to you all nairalanders... I'm an Engineer at carlcare service centre Lagos. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: My New Itel Phone Sim 1 And 2 Isn't Working by wolero7(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Please return the phone and collect another. Don't give a new phone you just bought to an engineer. Please return. If truly the so called engineer cares about you, that's what he should have said but I think he cared more about his pocket.
Re: My New Itel Phone Sim 1 And 2 Isn't Working by beinstein(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
wolero7:
Please return the phone and collect another. Don't give a new phone you just bought to an engineer. Please return. If truly the so called engineer cares about you, that's what he should have said but I think he cared more about his pocket.
hahaha.....you're just such a funny dude. I can't stop laughing , especially the last sentence .

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Specifications Review And Price From Mymobnet! A Must Read! / Bb 6gb Subscription / [hot Series] INFINIX HOT4 X557 [with Fast Charging & 4000 Mah Battery]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.