Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Will The Ss Ever Support Se Presidency As The Se Is Supporting Gej? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Ss Ever Support Se Presidency As The Se Is Supporting Gej? (2854 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Ss Ever Support Se Presidency As The Se Is Supporting Gej? by tonychristopher: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
size38:
The south-East are on their own ooo. I look at the south-East as political orphans in Nigeria. For me as a south-south person, I will never support any south-East person as a president until they tender a Public Apology to the people of the south-south over the killings of our people during the Biafran war. Anything I remember Nigerian civil war, I say think u to Gen. Gowon and the Hausas for saving us from the Igbos.

Look at north today they are just backward yet they have president
Look at w3st the level of poverty in west is high yet they produced president
Look at ijaw...do you see the poverty

Now look at east and see progress

It's not about president

If we can keep moving and developing without president....to me its ok

What is important is economic domination

2 Likes

Re: Will The Ss Ever Support Se Presidency As The Se Is Supporting Gej? by ManMountain(m): 6:13am On Feb 16, 2015
meforyou1:
Boy, you are not igbo so you don't know nothing about how the biafrian blood flows.you can mock all you want, but don't take the agitation of a people as a joke. See Israel/Palestine, India/Pakistan, England/Ireland, France/basque, Indonesia/tamel, Ukraine/east Ukraine etc. don't take the agitations of a well-determined be a story for bedtime. Just an advice
God forbid! grin cheesy
Re: Will The Ss Ever Support Se Presidency As The Se Is Supporting Gej? by M4gunners: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:
No Nigerian will support a Biafran grin cheesy
Who's this for God sake?
Re: Will The Ss Ever Support Se Presidency As The Se Is Supporting Gej? by tonychristopher: 7:27am On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:

God forbid! grin cheesy

God forbade that ..you can't be igbo

1 Like

Re: Will The Ss Ever Support Se Presidency As The Se Is Supporting Gej? by Masterclass32: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Balkan:
We are not interested in the presidency
Those who have produced the president of
Nigeria are poorer than than the lgbos

if you think SS will surport the Igbos, its not true.
Fear of Igbo domination is what is dragging
Nigeria back. " Person wey dey guard a prisoner
Also dey for prison"

Irrational and baseless fear of Igbo domination is indeed holding Nigeria down.

Until this fear is overcome, we can't expect much from Nigeria.
Re: Will The Ss Ever Support Se Presidency As The Se Is Supporting Gej? by Genius100: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2015
Suffice it to say SE don enter one chance...
Re: Will The Ss Ever Support Se Presidency As The Se Is Supporting Gej? by simbad221: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Oh my dear SE when re thou gwan to be president? because after GEJ the north go still agitate.
Re: Will The Ss Ever Support Se Presidency As The Se Is Supporting Gej? by Masterclass32: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2015
Despite the fears and bias with respect to the Igbo, an Igbo president is coming ..., sooner than you think. Be prepared.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 / Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. / Any Agitation For "Federal Republic Of Niger-delta"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.