Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:55 PM

US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam (6407 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' / US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In Fraudulent Transfers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by Dannyset(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
eaglechild:

I feel sad for you because you seem brainwashed.

Same way Nigerians were brainwashed to vote GEJ in 2011. If am brainwashed now to vote for Buhari, the lies of some of u and the likes of Ashawo Fani Kayode can't unwashed it.
Pls do the needful and don't expect me to reply ur mentions after dis. Not that am proud, but because I chose not to hav time for it.

1 Like

Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by doctokwus: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
tonytony208:

for your info, a father (or mother) can open an account with their kids' name; that is if aisha buhari ( the money launderer) was actually not directly involved.
We have given your thread some prominence by using valuable data to debunk ur childish story.
But I sincerely feel you are above this kindergarten post. Give urself some respect.
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by rusher14: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
ChimaAgbalajob:

[size=18pt]See the people that want to fight corruption!
Chei! Nigeria Ronu!
[/size]

Aisha Buhari was a teenager at the time.

She must have been a genius to pull that off.

Cook up another lie.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by DesChyko: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
tonytony208:

the conduct of your children is a reflection of the type of father you are. Are you educated now? I really hope so.

At her age? What role do peers and society play then? What percentage of your daily activities are a direct consequence of your father's input?
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by tonytony208(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Now that buhari has been discovered to have a corrupt home, what else does he have to campaign against gej? Gej will probably finish boko haram in 6 weeks. What then will be left for buhari to campaign with? I guess nothing.
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by Change2015(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
tonytony208:

were you the one, who gave birth to her? How do you know whether her real age was 12 years in 2001? How do you even know if her dad's age is 73?

Mr, stop fighting for a politician. They are all corrupt; including mr "integrity" (integrity my foot).

I'm not a fool like some who cannot use Google to find relevant info. Did you read what I even wrote? Please if you know her mother, or that this person even exists, go do your own research. Buhari’s children from both his marriages are well known and listed. #thickasabrick

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by tonytony208(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
DesChyko:

At her age? What role do peers and society play then? What percentage of your daily activities are a direct consequence of your father's input?

your children are your responsibility sir, until they leave home. When they leave home, their behaviours are tailored in line with the kind of training you gave them at home while they were growing up.

Capiche?
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by tonytony208(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Change2015:

I'm not a fool like some who cannot use Google to find relevant info. Did you read what I even wrote? Please if you know her mother, or that this person even exists, go do your own research. Buhari’s children from both his marriages are well known and listed. #thickasabrick

#change
#GMB
#APC

if you are actually not a fool like you claim you are not, you will realize it is STEUPIDITY to fight for a politician. None of them is innocent. Stop behaving like a baby in politics.
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by tonytony208(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
doctokwus:

We have given your thread some prominence by using valuable data to debunk ur childish story.
But I sincerely feel you are above this kindergarten post. Give urself some respect.

you are the one who should give yourself some respect and stop acting like a foool by defending a politician. Wake up from your steupid slumber. No politician is a saint in corruption.
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by bakila: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Poorly scripted propaganda from the brain of someone used to writing 419 scam mails. Very poor job.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by tonytony208(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dannyset:

Same way Nigerians were brainwashed to vote GEJ in 2011. If am brainwashed now to vote for Buhari, the lies of some of u and the likes of Ashawo Fani Kayode can't unwashed it.
Pls do the needful and don't expect me to reply ur mentions after dis. Not that am proud, but because I chose not to hav time for it.

buhari and his children are corrupt

you don't need to reply. Just let it sink into your subconsciousness.
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by free13: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari the criminal. grin
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by Change2015(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
tonytony208:

if you are actually not a fool like you claim you are not, you will realize it is STEUPIDITY to fight for a politician. None of them is innocent. Stop behaving like a baby in politics.

A politician is the same as you and perhaps me. It's just a different line of work. And like all professions, it is best to weed out the incompetent and corrupt ones. That is our civic responsibility!

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
doctokwus:

I respect you for this.Despite being a GEJ advocate you recognise lies against GMB when you see one.
Just to satisfy the stupid op's orgasmic delusions and for the vain purposes of discussion,2000 is about 15yrs ago.Aisha buhari was barely a teen then,how cud Atiku have used her name for wire transfer,does it make any sense to you?
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Change2015:
Easy to debunk this rubbish. Take a look.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari
In 1988, Buhari and his first wife Safinatu got divorced. In December 1989, Buhari got married to his second and current wife Aisha (née Halilu) Buhari. They also have five children together. One boy and four girls. They are Aisha, Halima, Yusuf, Zarah and Amina.

So let's assume Aisha is the first child born in 1990. That means that in 2005 she was 14/15yrs old! And by 2007, she was 16/17yrs old. And at that age she was already doing international business of the sort they allege? Lolz. Very very stupid lies. Abeg they should go and re-cook the story well.

[b]Reports from New York Times Story (April 29, 2007) revealed Aisha Buhari on the dubious $1.2m campaigning contract to help the Former Akwa Ibom State Gov, Obong Attah, boost his image and attract investment to Akwa Ibom in his bid to become President of Nigeria, as well as a contract where Aisha Buhari served as a consultant to orchestrate enormous name golfers to go to the opening of the Uyo Golf Resort commissioned by Former Governor Obong Attah.

As indicated by the Nytimes story “she (Aisha Buhari told him that her father was the former military ruler of Nigeria, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, and that her American friends included politicians like Mr. Jefferson of Louisiana.”

The former governor also verified the claim by New York Times when he said, he knows Ms. Buhari’s father, who is still a powerful Nigerian politician, by reputation. He also met her, he said, in 2001 when she accompanied a group of American politicians that included Mr. Jefferson to Akwa Ibom to see oil-related pollution problems there.[/b]

In 2001, a governor wanted to give an 11/12yr old girl contract to launder his image!!! Bunkum.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by tonytony208(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dannyset:

if you called fani kayode an ashawo, what will you call atiku abubakar? A virgin?

APC and PDP are same in corruption and everything. But you APC blind men are too hypocritical to agree.
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by mrmetoo1: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
These kind of posts amaze me when I find them in the politics section and not the jokes section. Even onion news will reject this BS. Oga please find another story. You've written this, a couple of your people have commented like they always will, you've won, you've done your job, congratulations.

Then you're not done, please show us the court documents.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by KanwuliaJara: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
This PEDO-PHILUS BRIDE AGAIN? undecided
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by Truckpusher(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Horus:
Lies lies and lies with deliberate intent to deceive
You're blind beyond redemption and even if the truth should stick out a hand and smack you in the face you won't still believe it.So, kindly languish in your self imposed ignorance.

Whoever thinks that Buhari and his community household is clean is a mad man to say the least.
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by mrrock: 12:35am On Feb 16, 2015
Aisha Buhari is simply a front man doing her father's dirty deals. Buhari is such a fake man!.
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by double0seven(m): 2:39am On Feb 16, 2015
tonytony208:

were you the one, who gave birth to her? How do you know whether her real age was 12 years in 2001? How do you even know if her dad's age is 73?

Mr, stop fighting for a politician. They are all corrupt; including mr "integrity" (integrity my foot).

I don't even know what or which name to call you with. since you know so much, why don't you investigate and get back to us with her real age in 2001.
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by double0seven(m): 2:50am On Feb 16, 2015
tonytony208:

for your info, a father (or mother) can open an account with their kids' name; that is if aisha buhari ( the money launderer) was actually not directly involved.

you are complete disgrace. or are you the person that cooked up the story? Why do you keep changing it. According to the write-up, Ms. Buhari is directly involved. So exactly what are you trying to say again.

You think people are fools?

This below is an excerpt from the article:

"""He also met her, he
said, in 2001 when she
accompanied a group of
American politicians that
included Mr. Jefferson to Akwa
Ibom to see oil-related pollution
problems there."""
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by double0seven(m): 2:53am On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're blind beyond redemption and even if the truth should stick out a hand and smack you in the face you won't still believe it.So, kindly languish in your self imposed ignorance.

Whoever thinks that Buhari and his community household is clean is a mad man to say the least.

what is so obviously glaring is that you are the mad man. A lying shameless mad man at that.
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by M17: 3:17am On Feb 16, 2015
APC= ARMED PAPA CRIMINAL . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

APC= A ;ABOKI PROTESTING COMPANY . grin grin grin DA OYELE NO UNA OWN OOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by MayorofLagos(m): 3:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Do yiu guys know how many 419s have been perpetrated in the name of IBB or Dangote or Adenuga by high level crooks who were bold enough to even convince The Pentagon into believing they truly were who they claimed and had the relationship they claimed ownership of?

Even here in Nigeria an Army General was swindled by criminals claiming to be on errand from late Emir Bayero.

You all wake up! There are plenty women out there parading as a Yaradua, a Buhari, a Babangida...
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by ChimaAdeoye: 3:32am On Feb 16, 2015
rusher14:

Aisha Buhari was a teenager at the time.

She must have been a genius to pull that off.

Cook up another lie.

[size=16pt]Bro, this was not politics. I checked it out myself and found it was not a lie.
The scandal was reported in several US newspapers such as New York times, CBS and the FBI gave testimony in the case which is all over the internet.

"Hajia Aisha Buhari was a conduit to transfer millions of dollars bribe money between William Jefferson and Atiku Abubakar."-FBI

Google and see it for yourself in United States criminal open records and media houses report.
[/size]

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/fraud/fcpa/cases/jeffersonw/11-06-09jefferson-sent-memo.pdf

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/william-jefferson-and-nigeria/

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.post-nigeria.com/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha-buharis-involvement-in-the-atiku-jefferson-scandal/

https://wethepeopleofrivers./

http://www.thewhistleng.com/investigative-report-us-court-documents-reveal-aisha-buharis-involvement-in-the-atiku-jefferson-scandal-exclusive/

1 Like

Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by talktimi(m): 3:41am On Feb 16, 2015
Funny story if its those small small fine girls I saw op is talking about but then again maybe he has another daughter called Aisha from his first wife ? Still funny sha
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by spartacus11(m): 3:46am On Feb 16, 2015
tonytony208:

don't be an hypocrite, the time you spent here is enough for you to goole it snd verify her age okay, and stop been among does who look for every single opportunity to rubbish innocent peoples name, by the way the $20 billion missing oil money stolen by jonathan has it been recovered ewu
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by DesChyko: 3:51am On Feb 16, 2015
tonytony208:

your children are your responsibility sir, until they leave home. When they leave home, their behaviours are tailored in line with the kind of training you gave them at home while they were growing up.

Capiche?

Capisce?

I can understand if you highlight the importance of parental training. But saying that a father is responsible for all misdemeanours of his ward isn't tenable, especially in this world with zero-privacy. That isn't the meaning of responsibility of a father to his child.
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by ChimaAdeoye: 4:36am On Feb 16, 2015
spartacus11:
don't be an hypocrite, the time you spent here is enough for you to goole it snd verify her age okay, and stop been among does who look for every single opportunity to rubbish innocent peoples name, by the way the $20 billion missing oil money stolen by jonathan has it been recovered ewu

Don't mind them.
Tomorrow, we will look for who to join in protesting bad governance. yet, it is all clear now that Buhari and his children have been milking the state for a very long time.
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by Swizdoe(m): 4:44am On Feb 16, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In The Atiku-jefferson Scam by Swizdoe(m): 4:54am On Feb 16, 2015
tonytony208:

Now it might not be her but her parent that was using her name in fraud.
So if it was actually not her that was directly involved then who told attah that her father was a former military ruler.
The story get K-leg..... How can someone that was barely 15 engage in fraud of such magnitude. Pdp fear God ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TENSION!!! Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi Slapped By Sen. Oji Ogbuoji (pics) / Why Are White People So Developed And Cool / Presidency To Host 2020 National Policy Summit With A Focus On Next Level Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.