Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident (31806 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki / Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Stephen Keshi / Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Franchise21(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cry I mourn them too cry
May their souls rest in peace.
Take heart mama peace.
We love you.
U love her n nt we... U knw only thyself

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by liquiddeep: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
philips70:
Another lie from APC shocked shocked
Buy sense now.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by abduljabbar8: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
angryPatience is evil
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by laykhorn(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rest in Peace to the dead. The man said 9, I could be so sure they had a male driver and other errandboys and PAs on board. Coaster dey carry 45 officially na
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by igorekpengmail: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
So who will mourn those @ damaturu and biu? Madam kindly extend the mourning maybe the bowl go full. Cos as u created I gat no fxning waterborad in my area.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by philips70(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
liquiddeep:

Buy sense now.

How much you go sell your brain?
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by charleff512(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
suwailad:
Na who get life dey condole and mourn people wey die
but na who also get life sabi deceive and lie
You don use dem do juju, you wan come mourn with your FELLOW WIDOWS grin grin grin grin grin grin
You not fair to the first Lady.
She that lives in a glass house must not throw stones...
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by liquiddeep: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
philips70:

How much you go sell your brain?
Not to an 1diot like u.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by fareed69(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
You have Succeeded in killing this Mothers and throw there Families in to mourning.
I bet you ll never know peace all tru your life.
Adieu Women
When next you come to this world you ll never follow a Dumb like Patience who dosent know her left from right.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by sanbells(f): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ehyaa.. There is God ooo. The blood they are sharing in bayelsa state. Chai Chai Chai.. There is God ooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by sanbells(f): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
fareed69:
You have Succeeded in killing this Mothers and throw there Families in to mourning.
I bet you ll never know peace all tru your life.
Adieu Women
When next you come to this world you ll never follow a Dumb like Patience who dosent know her left from right.
dah was very harsh of you. U dunno wah this lady has been through neither could u do quarter of the good things she's done. Judge not
Jez saying
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Adaezeagu(f): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dosoq:
Sumtimes I wonder wat ppl gain wen dey risk deir lives 4 des yeye polithievians,o ma se ooo. E sun re oo
They gain stomach infrastructure
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by philips70(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
liquiddeep:

Not to an 1diot like u.

I know you are ready to sell it. You look like one who will sell your brain to buy a bike that is if you have not long sold it. I feel a void.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Adaezeagu(f): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
spaggyy:
RIP? Hell no...make dem die 10 times again, na wetin dey sweet dem for mouth kill dem, now I hope their families will feel d pain d northerners are feeling, dey will feel d pain d chibok mothers are feeling over their girls, dey all went der to get a taste of what dey love to eat and dey got a tasty taste of death, this women said dey are " for change initiative" but dey still went ahead to support a woman who claimed she and her husband were not aware of over 200 missing girsls even after 3. Weeks, RIP to dem Rest In Pieces
U see ur life
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by coldFLARES1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
laykhorn:
Rest in Peace to the dead. The man said 9, I could be so sure they had a male driver and other errandboys and PAs on board. Coaster dey carry 45 officially na
The rest are nonentities
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by liquiddeep: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
philips70:

I know you are ready to sell it. You look like one who will sell your brain to buy a bike that is if you have not long sold it. I feel a void.
I repeat,not to an 1diot like u.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by kenolyolajide: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
yuzjet:
Hisssss..... Is dis a news?
R u human?
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by coldFLARES1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
spaggyy:
RIP? Hell no...make dem die 10 times again, na wetin dey sweet dem for mouth kill dem, now I hope their families will feel d pain d northerners are feeling, dey will feel d pain d chibok mothers are feeling over their girls, dey all went der to get a taste of what dey love to eat and dey got a tasty taste of death, this women said dey are " for change initiative" but dey still went ahead to support a woman who claimed she and her husband were not aware of over 200 missing girsls even after 3. Weeks, RIP to dem Rest In Pieces
I tally with you on this. Just nine burnt offering and folks are conveying their condolences when same humans like them die violent deaths in their numbers everyday in the north. As a matter of fact we all have lost our humanity that it no longer rankles that a northerner dies any longer. Perhaps occurrences like this can make us relate with/estimate the pains folks in the north go through everyday while their lives are manipulated like pawns in a political chess game.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Guruboi(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:
Na who get life dey condole and mourn people wey die
but na who also get life sabi deceive and lie
You don use dem do juju, you wan come mourn with your FELLOW WIDOWS grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by pacesetter939: 12:27am On Feb 16, 2015
As far as I'm concerned, the name and person of Patience Jonathan depicts bad news and evil for Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by billyG(m): 12:34am On Feb 16, 2015
How many hav 2 lost dia lives 4 elections,y does election in naija req.so much spilt blood,Y
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by holysaint1(m): 12:51am On Feb 16, 2015
hectorswag:
Off to bed... Busy day 2moro

RIP to the departed souls.

Thank goodness they jus 9 dat died, heard from a previous news that they were 20 dat died. People sha..

d number of casualties were more than 9.. Heed not to the op's falacy..
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by juman(m): 1:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Bad governments, bad country.

There suppose to be yearly checking of vehicles to ascertain their road worthiness. But one nigeria is a bad leaders country where the governments are nonsense.
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 16, 2015
EdCure:
Mama piss has never ceased to cause troubles, sorrows, death, anguish and some comic relief since she left Bayelsa Govt House grin

**Praying for the families of the diceased...** sad
#fact....may d truth neva depart from ur lips
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 16, 2015
simplemach:
Rip to the dead.
But what of the 'ghana must go' in the boot, who took it?
they died too. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 16, 2015
"The accident was said to have occurred when the tyre of an oncoming Toyota Sienna exploded and the car rammed into the bus carrying the women."

Have a sit down with you Husband and ask him the following questions:

1) Why wasn't the road divided

2) Why wasn't there quick responders
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by wallex1983(m): 1:57am On Feb 16, 2015
I pray this iڪ not the required sacrifice
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by nduchucks: 2:02am On Feb 16, 2015
May their souls RIP.

GEJ and Patience should release emergency funds to properly build good roads in Bayaelsa as one of their last acts in office, to reduce tragedies such as this. nansense!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by spaggyy(m): 5:43am On Feb 16, 2015
Adaezeagu:
U see ur life
Adeezeagu yes I. Could see my life far better than yours....if your sisters was to be among d chibok girls, or ur brother among those who have lost their lifes in the north, u would have see things from another perspective
Re: Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident by mukthar2000(m): 6:16am On Feb 16, 2015
Patience witch,u and ur husband don shup them for the coming election abii,basterd fool husband and wife.
RIP SISTERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order / Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.