Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience (3348 Views)

EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com / Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING / US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by TRUTHTELA: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
I mean, how can an ILLITERATE PAUPER that joined the military and was NOBODY in the military ( mechanic), only to be CRIMINALLY handpicked, installed as the military head of state by his Northern muslim friends, subsequently, his influence grew. Obasanjo, had no EDUCATION to qualify him as the then head of state. When the likes of Ojukwu, from WEALTHY home, confidently joined the army as an OXFORD GRADUATE, this very Obasanjo, couldn't cough or talk in the Nigeria political scene, but, Obasanjo, is talking, trying so hard to determine who will rule Nigeria at any given time. A man that his BEST FRIEND, Chukwuma Nzeogwu, couldn't inform about their REVOLUTION, simply because, Nzeogwu, found him to be UNINTELLIGENT.

This Obasanjo, and his cohorts are SLEEPER AGENTS . Abacha, knew and treated him and Shehu Yaradua same. What is Jonathan, waiting for? Why can't Jonathan LOCK UP Obasanjo, for Gods sake? Why can't Jonathan, CONFISCATE all the money and properties that Obasanjo, owns, because, all his "WEALTH" was STOLEN from Nigeria.

Why would Jonathan, just keep quiet and allow a ROGUE like Obj, to be calling insulting his office and calling him a corrupt president? Whereby, Obasanjo, is a true definition of criminality, evil and lawlessness. Jonathan, should fight "corruption" by arresting Obj, and let him explain the SOURCES of his wealth, because nobody knows his dad, Obj, didn't INHERIT any wealth, so, where did the money comes from?

Jonathan, should ACT. As a matter of urgency, GEJ, should give Obj the type of treatment Abacha, gave to him. Jonathan, should drop the "sentiments" of he made you to be president, FYI, Babangida and co. made Obasanjo, president too.

I don't want to believe that Jonathan, is truly " WEAK and CLUELESS". This guy should ACT and ACT. GEJ, should be BRUTAL and not disappoint. GEEZ!!!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by nke001: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Old age syndrone is @work.

Gej blocked all his looting sources that is why he is barking. Oh! What a toothless bull dog he is.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Chanchit: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Una no get handcuff for house?

23 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
You lost patience to Jonathan a long time ago. Wise up

13 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Clerverly: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
See cowards!!! grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by dealslip(f): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Kagarko(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chanchit:

How can they do that when they know they are clueless.

We want certain people arrested.

PDP accused APC of involvement in boko haram if there are evidence government should arrest them.

Toothless dogs that can only bark but cannot bite.

APC things in my mind jaaree come March 28

21 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo need delivarance something is wrong with him

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by A7(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yet Obj handpicked Gej because he is considered to be the most dumbest of all the Govs then. The plan is to get a dumb vp who won't give "loyal Yaradua" a hard time like Atiku, so that Obj can have his 3rd term agenda.

If Obasanjo is Dumb what do we call Jonathan?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chanchit:
I wonder biased people..when reno omokri,asari dokubo,oku igbe sorry okupe,fayose were busy spewing trash,they were not loosing patient!! Now a former head of state is talking from experience because he know how off course gej has stirred the ship of this nation,naw they r loosing patience..no be only patience,na mariam abacha,nonsense baise. People...quote me badly at ur own peril,I get time for una today

20 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
You lost patience to Jonathan a long time ago. Wise up
no mind am,and he dey talk like say him no sabi aso rock road make he go find am for there

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Elslim: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dats what u get wiv an I-will-do presido.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by kettykin: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
I think Jonathan fully understands obasanjo situation.
He whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad.

Obasanjo is obviously suffering from madness inflicted by the gods

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
What an irony! Is it that shoeless fisherman from Otuoke that you want to come and arrest the kakanfo from Otta? You are not serious.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by bizlifelines(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Shey??
I think the president should first try to muster enough courage to get him suspended or expelled from the PDP for anti-party activities if he has the power afterall, the whole Party machinery is in his authority.
Locking Baba Obj up is still a far more difficult thing to achieve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by size38: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol... Guy, it is like u just started following politics and national issues newly. GEJ arrest Baba? Arrest Baba of Nigeria and Africa? Pls u better wake from that ur sleep now. GEJ that couldn't wrestle ordinary Governor Amaechi of Rivers state down and out of power?

10 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by MurdaForker(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
If God had chosen GEJ to lead the Israelis out of their captivity in egypt to the promiseland... I'm sure they will still be on their way

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by holatin(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cluelessness has taken the mind of the op.
Tell gej 2 arrest d thief in his cabinet first.
Even d two case of money laudering against his wife has been buried.
God eject badluck 4rm nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by KanwuliaJara: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Toooo late for that now!
She should have done that in 2010. . . . AS ZZZZZOON AS HE GOT SWORN IN!!!!
Instead, he wasted time pursuing IBORI, SYLVA and AMAECHI!

A lesson to ALL POLITICAL GOD-SONS!!!!!
I lovvvvvvvvit!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Mynd44: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
That weird moment whe you realize the CIC is not really in charge and does not want to upset the order of things

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by suwailad(f): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Are you losing your mind too?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by suwailad(f): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mynd44:
That weird moment whe you realize the CIC is not really in charge and does not want to upset the order of things

GBAM! abeg take one like take buy cold beer and one wrap of kpoli

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by annibro(f): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
D camel wud ve succeeded in passing tru d eye of a needle 4 dis 2 happen

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by agabusta: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
You want Jona to commit suicide abi? He is not that dumb na.

It is some other dumb people like you that has been giving him the wrong advise all these while that put him in his current mess.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by kettykin: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
size38:
Lol... Guy, it is like u just started following politics and national issues newly. GEJ arrest Baba? Arrest Baba of Nigeria and Africa? Pls u better wake from that ur sleep now. GEJ that couldn't wrestle ordinary Governor Amaechi of Rivers state down and out of power?

Abacha arrested not only obasanjo but MKO the field Marshall of yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by kettykin: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Qiewz11:
What an irony! Is it that shoeless fisherman from Otuoke that you want to come and arrest the kakanfo from Otta? You are not serious.
Abacha arrested not only obasanjo but MKO the field Marshall of yoruba land ,Abacha would have arrested Awolowo if he was around, if Abacha did jonathan can equally do it
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Change2015(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
A7:
Yet Obj handpicked Gej because he is considered to be the most dumbest of all the Govs then. The plan is to get a dumb vp who won't give "loyal Yaradua" a hard time like Atiku, so that Obj can have his 3rd term agenda.

If Obasanjo is Dumb what do we call Jonathan?

Please don't rewrite history. Obasanjo handed off from government and the most powerful man around Yaraduas government was Ibori (who mostly financed the pdp election campaign). It was Iboris opposition to Jonathan becoming acting-president that lead to his pursuit by EFCC and eventual arrest in Dubai and repatriation to London to face corruption charges. Even the Ijaw people have forgotten their former local champion, but facts remain precious.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by sam2204: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
In youth we try to change d world but, at old we try to cHange. D youth. OBJ d real old MAN.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by gwales: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
kettykin:

Abacha arrested not only obasanjo but MKO the field Marshall of yoruba land
abacha is not Jonathan.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
kettykin:

Abacha arrested not only obasanjo but MKO the field Marshall of yoruba land ,Abacha would have arrested Awolowo if he was around, if Abacha did jonathan can equally do it
The difference is clear - Abacha was a military dictator and Jonathan is a civilian dictator (going by the prevailing context, he is.)
Abacha was a fiesy tiger, Jonathan is a serpent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by gwales: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
gej cannot control his wife talk less of stepping on BABA iyabo

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by 3kay945(m): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
TRUTHTELA:
I mean, how can an ILLITERATE PAUPER that joined the military and was NOBODY in the military ( mechanic), only to be CRIMINALLY handpicked, installed as the military head of state by his Northern muslim friends, subsequently, his influence grew. Obasanjo, had no EDUCATION to qualify him as the then head of state. When the likes of Ojukwu, from WEALTHY home, confidently joined the army as an OXFORD GRADUATE, this very Obasanjo, couldn't cough or talk in the Nigeria political scene, but, Obasanjo, is talking, trying so hard to determine who will rule Nigeria at any given time. A man that his BEST FRIEND, Chukwuma Nzeogwu, couldn't inform about their REVOLUTION, simply because, Nzeogwu, found him to be UNINTELLIGENT.

This Obasanjo, and his cohorts are SLEEPER AGENTS . Abacha, knew and treated him and Shehu Yaradua same. What is Jonathan, waiting for? Why can't Jonathan LOCK UP Obasanjo, for Gods sake? Why can't Jonathan, CONFISCATE all the money and properties that Obasanjo, owns, because, all his "WEALTH" was STOLEN from Nigeria.

Why would Jonathan, just keep quiet and allow a ROGUE like Obj, to be calling insulting his office and calling him a corrupt president? Whereby, Obasanjo, is a true definition of criminality, evil and lawlessness. Jonathan, should fight "corruption" by arresting Obj, and let him explain the SOURCES of his wealth, because nobody knows his dad, Obj, didn't INHERIT any wealth, so, where did the money comes from?

Jonathan, should ACT. As a matter of urgency, GEJ, should give Obj the type of treatment Abacha, gave to him. Jonathan, should drop the "sentiments" of he made you to be president, FYI, Babangida and co. made Obasanjo, president too.

I don't want to believe that Jonathan, is truly " WEAK and CLUELESS". This guy should ACT and ACT. GEJ, should be BRUTAL and not disappoint. GEEZ!!!

The dude who calling to act has no balls!
Besides, what would he charge obasanjo for

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In London / Investigation: Nigeria's Bank Verification Number, BVN, Exposes Gargantuan Corru / RECESSION: Ngeneukwenu(f) Scolds Critics With Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.