Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria (1081 Views)

Let's Be Realistic: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage A Smart Move? / Is Pregnancy Now Part Of Fashion [photo] / Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by briantext(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
I've noticed these days that girls mostly get pregnant before marriage....e.g 3months pregnant...and 6 months after marriage,they give birth...
Is it now the new trend and also,
Is it not under fornication?
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
The matter tire me too o.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yes! It is especially the "celebrities" as in they plan for it no be say na mistake o cheesy
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Started wt celebrities now its expanding. May God forgive us.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na so we see am o... Some don't even bother getting married. You hear terms like 'babymama', but I doubt if I've heard 'babypapa'... This is common especially among the celebrities - and they are supposed to be role models to the youths... SMH...
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by briantext(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
promsman12:
Na so we see am o... Some don't even bother getting married. You hear terms like 'babymama', but I doubt if I've heard 'babypapa'... This is common especially among the celebrities - and they are supposed to be role models to the youths... SMH...
ammyluv2002:
Yes! It is especially the "celebrities" as in they plan for it no be say na mistake o cheesy
kennygee:
The matter tire me too o.
marinel:
Started wt celebrities now its expanding. May God forgive us.

Is it not fornication?
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by youngbah(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yes oh. Dat s done 2 confirm d availability, so dat mehn dnt end up maryin baskets. Ohomorihi(GOD) hav mercy
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yes, it is. Infact, a child born outside wedlock is considered a bastard.
Unfortunately, it is now a 'norm' in the society. It is even a standard now that a lady should be pregnant before marriage, so as to ensure that her 'engine' is functioning well
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
promsman12:
My dear, u go wait tire. Role models ko
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by ronald4lif(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Is fornication the only sin you care about? Aren't there worse things people commits everyday. These women who gets pregnant before towing the nuptial route aren't complaining jare, we shouldn't too
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by ucmummy(f): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
which do you prefer to keep the pregnancy or to abortion.?
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by juliebest(f): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
ucmummy:
hmm food for thought.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by briantext(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2015
ucmummy:

Abortion? When they were even praying for it
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by briantext(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
Is fornication the only sin you care about? Aren't there worse things people commits everyday. These women who gets pregnant before towing the nuptial route aren't complaining jare, we shouldn't too

Yeah....bcus its a sin against your body...
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2015
It has been in Nigerisn for long,why is just becoming ur
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
I don't know why I like you,e be like say u also hate those stupid hypocrites,don't mind them...Wetin concern dem with person wey get pregnant before marriage
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria by GboyegaD(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2015
The ones I have issues with are the religious ones. What about if she loses the pregnancy after the wedding?

(1) (Reply)

Can A Lady Truly Love Like This!!!! / Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? / Nigerian:Lovely Wedding Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.