Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (40697 Views)

A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Pastor Tunde Bakare Address The Nation; Calls For An Interim National Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by holatin(m): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2015
jorlons:

severussnape is still an undergrad so I would advice you ignore his comments. Aren't you surprised he's always the first to comment.

tanx for d info
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by holatin(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, It's not me please, I only insult when insulted.
really ??
let see if am wrong
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Tonylyte(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2015
1stCitizen:
ALERT!!!. BARCANISTA HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

Barcanista has just shown himself as an attention seeker like CRAMJONES. What is the aim of starting such an unneccesary thread when you have no proof to show otherwise.

Sahara reporters detailed a script being played by the presidency which was to start with security concerns and then followed with election postponement. Are we not there now

You have opened 2 threads now which I consider as errors of judgement. Trying to seat on the fence at this juncture of certain victory for APC tells much about your personality. If it the glory of been potrayed as a fair player you seek cunningly, at least do so without insulting our intelligence

I would advise others to disregard barcanista's contributions henceforth.
One day omenka will be compromised.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2015
san316:
ATTENTION SEEKER!!!

THIS IS HOW FFK STARTED BEFORE HE DECAMPED TO PDP.

BARCANISTA, WE WILL GIVE YOU A BEFITTING SENDFORTH WHEN YOU ARE READY TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL.
its not all about the APC/PDP crash, its all about being a rational citizen in the interest of your country. I think that's what barcanista is portraying.

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Godside: 7:36am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
The content of the original post is my humble submission after proper analysis of various submission. I am 100% responsible for it and it is in tandem with my conscience and patriotism. I owe no one any apology for this write-up, neither am I promoting any partisan interest.

Abeg Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove and Lalasticala make una do justice to enable more contribution.

Did anybody ask you for apology . Just look at ursf . You can mess up ur future but if you try any nonesense with the future of the unborn with ds ur write-up they wil make u suffer 4 it . Ole is Ole write up...

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2015
A party that thrives on lies and propaganda would never welcome any internal criticism .At least it is now obvious to all and sundry on what APC and his fanatic supporters stands for just like their illiterate flag bearer .

Barcanista only spoke his mind and the entire house is coming down hard on him as if he committed treason and this makes me wonder what APC truly represents.

Barcanista that I know do not follow any form of herd mentality so you all APC goons can make yourselves a noose and hang yourselves because no sane people would vote into power a party that is filled with lying ,treacherous and fanatic set of members .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2015
Thank you my oga. Now I know what "friends" are
Truckpusher:
A party that thrives on lies and propaganda would never welcome any internal criticism .At least it is now obvious to all and sundry on what APC and his fanatic supporters stands for just like their illiterate flag bearer .

Barcanista only spoke his mind and the entire house is coming down hard on him as if he committed treason and this makes me wonder what APC truly represents.

Barcanista that I know do not follow any form of herd mentality so you all APC goons can make yourselves a noose and hang yourselves because no sane people would vote into power a party that is filled with lying ,treacherous and fanatic set of members .

15 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by fandango: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[b]You should know better than what you just penned. Don't pretend to be what you are not, bros. Don't try to portray yourself as independent minded when you are not. This your thread was created because you have been trying to appeal to some girls on this forum who are on GEJ and PDP side. I never took you serious since I came back from my sabbatical leave from nairaland. I just haven't been able to wrap my head around the fact that you now call yourself "a progressive". I have had many verbal war with you in the past when you were a staunch supporter of Jonathan. You only created this thread to appeal to certain ladies who are on GEJ's side. It was a calculated move by you.

Now let me dissect your thread:

Conventional wisdom should tell you there must be truth to the ING rumor going around like wild fire. If there was no truth to it, why did Abati bring it up yesterday that Obasanjo was planning to head interim national government? Who is planning what and why the talk of it at all by Abati? Abati made it look like there is truth to it in which Obasanjo is jealous that he is not being considered for ING post. Don't forget about three weeks ago when Sahara Reporter brought up the rumor about shifting election date. Many people on this forum dismissed it as gossip. As it turned out they were right again like many times before. Sahara Reporters have a mole in the villa who is giving out information.

You claimed Jonathan has promised John Kerry that May 29 was sacrosanct but have you forgotten Jonathan told us many times election would hold on February 14? Why should you believe Jonathan now when indeed at the media chat of few days ago Jonathan told the whole world he did not know about plan to shift the election date. Did you really believe that when he said that? Did you really believe no one consulted Jonathan about the election shift.

Why would Sahara Reporters drop the name of Abdulasallami Abubakar without any iota of truth to it? Do you really think Sahara Reporter dropped Abdulsallami name out of thin air without an insider telling them about the impending plan? Have you honestly ask yourself that question?

I can't believe you are a political novice to think Jonathan is not looking for way out of this mess. Currently, Jonathan knows that he is about to lose an election in a landslide. You should know better that Jonathan is only looking for ways to scuttle election and avoid Buhari getting to the throne. Conventional wisdom should tell you the script being played by Jonathan and Co is not about winning election anymore. The script is now about how to prevent election or how to stop Buhari from getting there. For Jonathan and Co, ING is an option and a staged coup is also an option. Jonathan has already thrown out the possibility of contesting against Buhari and lose. It would be suicidal for Jonathan and his group to let the election go ahead as planned. Let me advice you to watch the campaign Jonathan and his wife had in Bayelsa last week. Did you listen to everything PEJ say? Have you listened to where PEJ said "there is no way they are handing over to old man called Buhari". Go on youtube and watch the campaign again. While at that, watch the video where Okupe was screaming and vowing that this government will never handover to Buhari. They know they are about to lose to Buhari and not ready to handover to him. They are not saying Buhari is not going to win this election. They are saying they are not handing over to Buhari. PEJ and Okupe have been saying the same thing and you should think about that instead of pretending to be an independent thinker. A month ago Okupe aide declared on social media they won't be handing over to Buhari and they rather let the military to take over. There is absolute truth to these rumors.

Let me break it to you. I heard there were four international polling firms that conducted polls for Jonathan in which the four polls had Buhari leading between 20-36%. There was a meeting where the poll results were discussed by Jonathan, Diezani and Mimiko. My source told me Diezani told Jonathan how worried she was about how the campaign has turned out. She expressed her frustration and became worried. At the meeting, Mimiko told her not to worry that actions were in place to turn things around. It was at that meeting Mimiko brought up the idea to replace Jega and replace him with their man in which the president rejected initially but later willing to go with the idea. This happened less than two weeks ago.

@OP, I expected better from you.

[/b]
cant even read these,its full of hatred,verbal attack and colour frightening aaawwwh!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2015
Etinosajay:

Dude, stop talking and go to bed again. I'm ashamed of you right now. As some people rightly said above and I concur. You're trying to play safe, you're really naïve and you've probably been bought.

I used to look forward to reading your responses to them tanoid craps, but you're now tilting in the direction of them truckpusher, firefire, ichidodo and the rest paid eediot tanoids.
You should be ashamed of yourselves .

7 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by patrickmuf(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2015
Sometimes silence is golden...
Whereas you have the rights to your opinion on any subject, I think I'd have been wise if you waited a little longer (probably to get a clear picture) before airing your views/analysis...
It's still too early to take position on this subject matter especially when you give due credence to past antecedents as perpetrated by this same administration...

5 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by san316(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2015
customized13:
its not all about the APC/PDP crash, its all about being a rational citizen in the interest of your country. I think that's what barcanista is portraying.

There is no morality in politics. it is easy to tell if someone is being objective or not. when you dismiss peoples assertion as mere propaganda, it only reeks of premeditated bias. the best he can do as an objective analyst is to call for caution and monitor unfolding events. not to give the politician a vote of confidence knowing fully well that nothing is impossible in Nigerian politics.

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by demandtruth: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2015
@barcanista
If you want to be a PDP all well and good there's noone to stop you. But for you to have such opinion, using it as a basis to justify your neutrality as it bothers on Nigeria sovereignty, is totally unacceptable.

Take a stand or defect or return to PDP, it matters not.

I can now relate this your outburst to what Seun posted about your opinion few weeks ago. If he sees through you or has a motive in doing so, i can't tell.

Mr president is very deceitful. The election will not hold and if it does, it may well be the most disastrous election ever.

I have it on good authority that the shift was actually his call when all analysis point to him losing the election; it was a dangerous risk to take, so i was informed.

4 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by arewafederation: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I never really took the guy serious when I came back to this forum a month ago. I was surprised he was on progressives side. I once had verbal wrestling with him when he was in PDP's camp. The guy is only trying to appeal to some girls on GEJ's side. I have been watching his moves in the last few weeks trying to appeal to some girls who are staunch supporters of GEJ. He created this thread for that purpose.

The barca of a guy should be ignored, henceforth.

Lolz.... cheesy

You mean barca joined saTANs because of some few on line babes? cheesy cheesy Abeg free the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by pmc01(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Collynzo419:

You can only deceive eediots like you. Why are you not MAN enough to say who you are really supporting?

In all honesty, FFK has better credibility than barcanista.
Without being partisan, I say his type is dangerous.
How can one insist on fooling everyone even when his cover has been blown?
It's never possible to play for both sides of a team.
This one is simply a shameless coward!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by omenka(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Tonylyte:

One day omenka will be compromised.
I think the guy must have come under severe threats and caved in.

#AnotherFallenHero.

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by xest(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[b]You should know better than what you just penned. Don't pretend to be what you are not, bros. Don't try to portray yourself as independent minded when you are not. This your thread was created because you have been trying to appeal to some girls on this forum who are on GEJ and PDP side. I never took you serious since I came back from my sabbatical leave from nairaland. I just haven't been able to wrap my head around the fact that you now call yourself "a progressive". I have had many verbal war with you in the past when you were a staunch supporter of Jonathan. You only created this thread to appeal to certain ladies who are on GEJ's side. It was a calculated move by you.

Conventional wisdom should tell you there must be truth to the ING rumor going around like wild fire. If there was no truth to it, why did Abati bring it up yesterday that Obasanjo was planning to head interim national government? Who is planning what and why the talk of it at all by Abati? Abati made it look like there is truth to it in which Obasanjo is jealous that he is not being considered for ING post. Don't forget about three weeks ago when Sahara Reporter brought up the rumor about shifting election date. Many people on this forum dismissed it as gossip. As it turned out they were right again like many times before. Sahara Reporters have a mole in the villa who is giving out information.

You claimed Jonathan has promised John Kerry that May 29 was sacrosanct but have you forgotten Jonathan told us many times election would hold on February 14? Why should you believe Jonathan now when indeed at the media chat of few days ago Jonathan told the whole world he did not know about plan to shift the election date. Did you really believe that when he said that? Did you really believe no one consulted Jonathan about the election shift.

Why would Sahara Reporters drop the name of Abdulasallami Abubakar without any iota of truth to it? Do you really think Sahara Reporter dropped Abdulsallami name out of thin air without an insider telling them about the impending plan? Have you honestly ask yourself that question?

I can't believe you are a political novice to think Jonathan is not looking for way out of this mess. Currently, Jonathan knows that he is about to lose an election in a landslide. You should know better that Jonathan is only looking for ways to scuttle election and avoid Buhari getting to the throne. Conventional wisdom should tell you the script being played by Jonathan and Co is not about winning election anymore. The script is now about how to prevent election or how to stop Buhari from getting there. For Jonathan and Co, ING is an option and a staged coup is also an option. Jonathan has already thrown out the possibility of contesting against Buhari and lose. It would be suicidal for Jonathan and his group to let the election go ahead as planned. Let me advice you to watch the campaign Jonathan and his wife had in Bayelsa last week. Did you listen to everything PEJ say? Have you listened to where PEJ said "there is no way they are handing over to old man called Buhari". Go on youtube and watch the campaign again. While at that, watch the video where Okupe was screaming and vowing that this government will never handover to Buhari. They know they are about to lose to Buhari and not ready to handover to him. They are not saying Buhari is not going to win this election. They are saying they are not handing over to Buhari. PEJ and Okupe have been saying the same thing and you should think about that instead of pretending to be an independent thinker. A month ago Okupe aide declared on social media they won't be handing over to Buhari and they rather let the military to take over. There is absolute truth to these rumors.

Let me break it to you. I heard there were four international polling firms that conducted polls for Jonathan in which the four polls had Buhari leading between 20-36%. There was a meeting where the poll results were discussed by Jonathan, Diezani and Mimiko. My source told me Diezani told Jonathan how worried she was about how the campaign has turned out. She expressed her frustration and became worried. At the meeting, Mimiko told her not to worry that actions were in place to turn things around. It was at that meeting Mimiko brought up the idea to replace Jega and replace him with their man in which the president rejected initially but later willing to go with the idea. This happened less than two weeks ago.

[/b]
Rubbish, were u there? Which source do u have? Instead of you to close your mouth and for 28th March, u r dere running mouth. I knw ur type,wen u go out at the newspaper stand and argued,watever u heard there,u wil com and post the rubbish here saying from ur source. Nonsense

10 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Tonylyte(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2015
omenka:

#AnotherFallenHero.
That is what they will say when u finally see the light by been neutral or join pdp.

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by chizitelu16: 8:04am On Feb 16, 2015
I wl stil say it again . its either jona or lets disintegrate

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 16, 2015
Qiewz11:
When i say that GEJ is most devastating dictator we ever have, so many people disagree.. I hope they do now.
sharap.gej can attempt to implement more drastic measures to win(note emphasis on attempt,) such as suspending the constitution or declaring martial law.I thought by now people would have realised the bloodbath that would have occurred had elections taken place as earlier planned.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
You're welcome .Just be careful with these your blood thirsty fellow party members/supporters , though you've always said that you're not a card carrying member of any party.Even in the PDP we have these kind of people that won't let people express themselves without being shouted at ,silenced and accused of making anti party comments and don't be surprised that some people are more than ready to do anything just to be seen as an ardent member/supporter of the party.But every democracy has always been strengthened by the ability of the people to speak up if they deem it necessary.Freedom of speech and expression should not be slaughtered on the altar of any political affiliation .
Thank you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2015
holatin:
really ??
let see if am wrong
You're definitely wrong on this one, mind you, I've never shouted "GeJ till...";though I'm a GEJ supporter. You can go through my post to confirm. Thanks
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Tonylyte:

That is what they will say when u finally see the light by been neutral or join pdp.

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Vado(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2015
They can't even stand internal criticism by one of their own. See how they crucified son just for having an opinion.

Even if you like someone, it's allowed to caution them whenever they stray. Some of these propaganda are straight despicable. Why heat up the polity of a fragile terrain like ours over mere politics? Senseless statements and assumptions are unhealthy. Fanatical supporters upnorth could start lynching people now over them say them say rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're welcome .Just be careful with these your blood thirsty fellow party members/supporters , though you've always said that you're not a card carrying member of any party.Even in the PDP we have these kind of people that won't let people express themselves without being shouted at ,silenced and accused of making anti party comments and don't be surprised that some people are more than ready to do anything just to be seen as an ardent member/supporter of the party.But every democracy has always been strengthened by the ability of the people to speak up if they deem it necessary.Freedom of speech and expression should not be slaughtered on the altar of any political affiliation .
Thank you.
You know I have been amazed by their responses. Some even went as far as saying I am "attention seeking". I don't even know whether expressing a different view makes one to be such. Well, they should keep saying what they like, at an appropriate time I will respond to them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2015
san316:

There is no morality in politics. it is easy to tell if someone is being objective or not. when you dismiss peoples assertion as mere propaganda, it only reeks of premeditated bias. the best he can do as an objective analyst is to call for caution and monitor unfolding events. not to give the politician a vote of confidence knowing fully well that nothing is impossible in Nigerian politics.
Are you in anyway saying people shouldn't have their own opinion? He also gave illustrious comments to back his opinion. That his recent comments doesn't align with your opinion doesn't make him less indifferent about political issues.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Rawani: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:

Really Barca? I have been silently studying this thread with bated breaths hoping that this purported objective pedestal you have decided to construct at the eleventh hour is not a guise for capitulation, without prejudice to your inalienable right to opinion.

However if you sincerely hold the views you expressed, I admonish you to re-analyse the facts in the context of recent events and permutations, as well as the peculiarities of our situation and by reading between the lines; not on idealistic utopian constitutional provisions that have consistently been meandered through by this same government that you are suddenly and haphazardly willing to trust.

The realities have been thankfully outlined by sincerenigerian early enough on this thread, and again I re-emphasize that you take a hard look on your present position in that light.

If the reality is that you have chosen to camp with the oppressors, then I believe you view that it is in your own best interests to do so, and I wish you the best, as my own present position is in my, and Nigeria's best interest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2015
superstar1:
Saharareporters told us Farouk collected bribe, we denied it. Alas it was true.
They told us Stealer Oduah bought odeshi-proof BMWs at outrageous prices, we denied it. Alas, it was true
They even told us she never had MSc, we denied it. Alas it was true.
They told us GEJ was planning to give presidential pardon to Alams, Bode george and Sergent Rogers, we dnied it again. Alas, it was true.
They told us election will be postponed, we swore that it cannot happen. Alas, the saharareporter oracle was right again.

Why should I not believe them?

they also told us 49billion was missing,it came out to be true.
they even showed us buhari's certificate... it was true.
i heard they trace the missing 2.5billion dolls during obj millitary tenure in jona's account, its true.

4 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by jorlons(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2015
san316:

I just can't come to terms why he chose the words ''baseless'', ''lies''. That's like vouching for GEJ and his admin. And the annoying part of it is that his opinion seems to be painting other APC supporters as gullible and not being critical in reasoning enough.

4 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:

[/b]

You wrote all these How much were you paid? You get time ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by knightsTempler: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2015
Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress - Napoleon

Guess they ain't allow to have divergent views from others when you belongs to certain political party. Now we know better.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2015
xest:
Rubbish, were u there? Which source do u have? Instead of you to close your mouth and for 28th March, u r dere running mouth. I knw ur type,wen u go out at the newspaper stand and argued,watever u heard there,u wil com and post the rubbish here saying from ur source. Nonsense
lol
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by jorlons(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2015
omenka:

#AnotherFallenHero.

The point is who is threatening him ?? Exactly how does one gets threatened online ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) / Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.