Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (40700 Views)

A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Pastor Tunde Bakare Address The Nation; Calls For An Interim National Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by biafranqueen: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
You don't expect me to tell people what to believe and what not to. All I can do is to state what I believe and what I don't.
Don't mind them I am proud of you for speaking your mind, I knew you were too good to surround yourself with such riff-raff. Because of your intelligence it will be hard for you to continue to fall for the mumuism of APC doctrine and propaganda. I know as the day draws nearer your understanding will become crystal clear am soo proud of you for being an independent thinker! *massive hugs*

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ThedevilhimseIf: 9:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Oboy eeee see as these apc bastards rapeee barcanista pieces

Chai Apc is so disgusting *spits*

They hate the truth

5 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Missy89(f): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
Barcanista, you are my guy and I'm going to speak to you like my respected comerade. First, I'm going to advice you not to toe the path toed by cramjones which made him to fall out of favor and relevance from the progressive circle. I also want you to note that this thread could not have made frontpage , if not that it is seen as a thread opened by a supposed progressive to rubish his own party.

Again, this is an electioneering period, every weapon is put on the table, propaganda inclusive. You should be seen to be in concordance with Apc and , not in discordance with the party, as apc is a movement driven by ideology(this is sketchy though).

At this critical time when the number of undecided voters are out there looking for who to pitch their tent with among the candidates, you don't give something to your opponent to latch on to and sway the undecided voters to their camp.

Having said this, I want to tell you that if you think anything is impossible with this desperate govt(including installing an interim gov't), then, you are becoming oblivious of happenings in our political arena.
You and I don't know more than obj and leaders of our party. So , to disregard a point raised by them doesn't send the right signal in my opinion.

If. Jonathan said the hand-over date is sacrosanct, did he say, election date or election itself is sacrosanct?

Told him the same thing. He doesn't listen!

Tries too hard to be in the center by quoting the constitution and talking about what the laws says even thou the incumbent have been circumventing it. He was posting half baked analysis on how the elections wont be postponed few weeks ago and it turned out to be a farce.

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I never really took the guy serious when I came back to this forum a month ago. I was surprised he was on progressives side. I once had verbal wrestling with him when he was in PDP's camp. The guy is only trying to appeal to some girls on GEJ's side. I have been watching his moves in the last few weeks trying to appeal to some girls who are staunch supporters of GEJ. He created this thread for that purpose.

The barca of a guy should be ignored, henceforth.
If actually he is trying to appeal to some girls supporting GEJ, that means he has finnally find out that the ones supporting buhari is as dumb and useless as their male folks. you guys said any body supporting jonathan is been bought, but you guys forget to use the same theory on you people that is supporting buhari. any news against jonathan is pure truth, but any news against buhari is pure propaganda. double standard. afterall, barcanista has made his point and he owes no body any explanation, if you dont like it, river naija still have enough space, you can jump inside.

4 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ThedevilhimseIf: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Are you mad or something?

Yes am mad at your lof i don tey wey i dey look for you

Konji egbugo m ebea

Were are you all this while

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Etinosajay(m): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm ever ready for voldermort, I am alive, hale and hearty; there's nothing voldermort and his death eaters will do about it.

You don't merit the cruciatus curse, so voldermort will just go straight to AVADA KE DAVRA
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Clerverly: 9:24am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you my oga. Now I know what "friends" are

Shut it already!!! You wouldn't want to join issues with us for obvious reasons! Again I say, shut it!!

5 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Firefire(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2015
Both men and women weeping and wailing at a member who says the truth - SMH

Truth is indeed bitter.

Is this the useless 'CHANGE' they are making noise about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Firefire(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2015
ThedevilhimseIf:
Oboy eeee see as these apc bastards rapeee barcanista pieces

Chai Apc is so disgusting *spits*

They hate the truth
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Etinosajay:

And I was referring to your lineage when I said "stark old illiterate family brewing truckpushers and wheelbarrow pushers"

I will enjoy taking u on
Blah blah blah......just like a typical janjawiid. grin

Hey you! numbnuts, I've got things to do . I don't have time for e-rats like you at least not now . grin

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by KanwuliaJara: 9:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Phockphockman,Firefire,anonimi,PapiWata,idumuose,Biafranqueen,Juliaann,EUROBOMBER,KanwuliaJara.

Make una come see me see cryooooo.... cheesy

When I came into this thread I thought that Buhari just died with the kind of cry that was emanating from this quarter. grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Kill not the 'living dead' please!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Genius100: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2015
lacasa:

God bless you Sir.

Don't know what barcanista's real motive for this thread is.

I don't see the basis, esp after OBJ's press briefing now supported by Sahara reporters breaking news about nocturnal meetings and plans by Jonathan and PDP.

My question to him is, does he believe Obasanjo and Sahara Reporters will make heavy accusations/revelations without any cause or reason?

That will be too foolish of him (barcanista), to believe that this people will not do anything, i repeat ANYTHING possible to deny Buhari assume Leadership.

I hope he is not a 'turn coat' unravelling before our open eyes, would be quite unfortunate and pityful if so.

#GMB/PYO against al odds!
#NigeriaDecides

Barcanista may now be working for GEJ. Quite frankly I never trusted him. A few months ago he was against Buhari. He was supporting Kwankaso. Then he switched abruptly to Buhari. I won't be surprised if GEJ's team had now gotten to him...

7 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by dein77(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=30775710][/quote]

So sweet.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Firefire(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Shut it already!!! You wouldn't want to join issues with us for obvious reasons! Again I say, shut it!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by dein77(m): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2015
Genius100:

Barcanista may now be working for GEJ. Quite frankly I never trusted him. A few months ago he was against Buhari. He was supporting Kwankaso. Then he switched abruptly to Buhari. I won't be surprised if GEJ's team had now gotten to him...

Maybe some new credible info I responsible.

I'm enjoying the thread.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Kill not the 'living dead' please!
Chai! grin

The cry for midnight no be for here.
Sotay I wan begin think say all these APC e-rats no dey sleep I swear. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by LastProphet: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[b]You should know better than what you just penned. Don't pretend to be what you are not, bros. Don't try to portray yourself as independent minded when you are not. This your thread was created because you have been trying to appeal to some girls on this forum who are on GEJ and PDP side. I never took you serious since I came back from my sabbatical leave from nairaland. I just haven't been able to wrap my head around the fact that you now call yourself "a progressive". I have had many verbal war with you in the past when you were a staunch supporter of Jonathan. You only created this thread to appeal to certain ladies who are on GEJ's side. It was a calculated move by you.

Now let me dissect your thread:

Conventional wisdom should tell you there must be truth to the ING rumor going around like wild fire. If there was no truth to it, why did Abati bring it up yesterday that Obasanjo was planning to head interim national government? Who is planning what and why the talk of it at all by Abati? Abati made it look like there is truth to it in which Obasanjo is jealous that he is not being considered for ING post. Don't forget about three weeks ago when Sahara Reporter brought up the rumor about shifting election date. Many people on this forum dismissed it as gossip. As it turned out they were right again like many times before. Sahara Reporters have a mole in the villa who is giving out information.

You claimed Jonathan has promised John Kerry that May 29 was sacrosanct but have you forgotten Jonathan told us many times election would hold on February 14? Why should you believe Jonathan now when indeed at the media chat of few days ago Jonathan told the whole world he did not know about plan to shift the election date. Did you really believe that when he said that? Did you really believe no one consulted Jonathan about the election shift.

Why would Sahara Reporters drop the name of Abdulasallami Abubakar without any iota of truth to it? Do you really think Sahara Reporter dropped Abdulsallami name out of thin air without an insider telling them about the impending plan? Have you honestly ask yourself that question?

I can't believe you are a political novice to think Jonathan is not looking for way out of this mess. Currently, Jonathan knows that he is about to lose an election in a landslide. You should know better that Jonathan is only looking for ways to scuttle election and avoid Buhari getting to the throne. Conventional wisdom should tell you the script being played by Jonathan and Co is not about winning election anymore. The script is now about how to prevent election or how to stop Buhari from getting there. For Jonathan and Co, ING is an option and a staged coup is also an option. Jonathan has already thrown out the possibility of contesting against Buhari and lose. It would be suicidal for Jonathan and his group to let the election go ahead as planned. Let me advice you to watch the campaign Jonathan and his wife had in Bayelsa last week. Did you listen to everything PEJ say? Have you listened to where PEJ said "there is no way they are handing over to old man called Buhari". Go on youtube and watch the campaign again. While at that, watch the video where Okupe was screaming and vowing that this government will never handover to Buhari. They know they are about to lose to Buhari and not ready to handover to him. They are not saying Buhari is not going to win this election. They are saying they are not handing over to Buhari. PEJ and Okupe have been saying the same thing and you should think about that instead of pretending to be an independent thinker. A month ago Okupe aide declared on social media they won't be handing over to Buhari and they rather let the military to take over. There is absolute truth to these rumors.

Let me break it to you. I heard there were four international polling firms that conducted polls for Jonathan in which the four polls had Buhari leading between 20-36%. There was a meeting where the poll results were discussed by Jonathan, Diezani and Mimiko. My source told me Diezani told Jonathan how worried she was about how the campaign has turned out. She expressed her frustration and became worried. At the meeting, Mimiko told her not to worry that actions were in place to turn things around. It was at that meeting Mimiko brought up the idea to replace Jega and replace him with their man in which the president rejected initially but later willing to go with the idea. This happened less than two weeks ago.

@OP, I expected better from you.

[/b]

We should hear more from intelligent people like u, thank u for hitting it on the head, respect.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
That some report from SR are correct does not make everything to be. Three(3) postulations have been made (if not more) on this ING thing. I did my own analysis and found them to be hogwash. What I expect from you and others is to tell me "how" that is possible rather than saying "it is unexpected of me". Gen Minimah is from a minority tribe, how can he be able to lead such a phantom ING? How will the ING benefit Goodluck Jonathan? How do you think such illegality will stand? I believe we should argue intelligently and not emotionally.

Dude, the point is to put the country in chaos. What part of that arent you getting?

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2015
Genius100:

1000likes

4 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by caselessogbuagu: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

The guy tire me walahi! I don't want to say more here!
barcanista , is still our own and, I think he should be seen as such and until defined otherwise. I'm not happy that he skii himself into the hands of pdp. I just don't want barcanista to go the way of cramjones. When cramjones thought he could lie against the apc and rubbish the party leaders with a mendacious thread, we made sure he fell out of favor and relevance. I swear, for anybody to enjoy relevance in this forum, it must be enabled by the progressives . When we strip cramjones of that value , he died a natural death.

As far as I'm concerned, if SR comes out today and say gej was the one that killed my father, I'd believe them considering the fact that they've been able to dig up a lot of hidden secret about successive govt in Nigeria. Afterall, propaganda is a viable tool in politics, why won't I subscribe to it?
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by KanwuliaJara: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chai! grin

The cry for midnight no be for here.
Sotay I wan begin think say all these APC e-rats no dey sleep I swear. cheesy

Why should they sleep, when TINUBU drugs keep working overtime plus overdrive? grin
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Demdem:
There is no smoke without a fire. This has been proven several times in our country and under the leadership of the current fool in aso rock, nothing is impossible.
I strongly disagree with barcanista.
Demdemdimwit follow cry too? grin

8 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Clerverly: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
barcanista , is still our own and, I think he should be seen as such and until defined otherwise. I'm not happy that he skii himself into the hands of pdp. I just don't want barcanista to go the way of cramjones. When cramjones thought he could lie against the apc and rubbish the party leaders with a mendacious thread, we made sure he fell out of favor and relevance. I swear, for anybody to enjoy relevance in this forum, it must be enabled by the progressives . When we strip cramjones of that value , he died a natural death.

As far as I'm concerned, if SR comes out today and say gej was the one that killed my father, I'd believe them considering the fact that they've been able to dig up a lot of hidden secret about successive govt in Nigeria. Afterall, propaganda is a viable tool in politics, why won't I subscribe to it?

Bros, He is not! Sorry! I am privy to some information, you may not have!
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

See cry..... grin

8 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ahaz: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[b]You should know better than what you just penned. Don't pretend to be what you are not, bros. Don't try to portray yourself as independent minded when you are not. This your thread was created because you have been trying to appeal to some girls on this forum who are on GEJ and PDP side. I never took you serious since I came back from my sabbatical leave from nairaland. I just haven't been able to wrap my head around the fact that you now call yourself "a progressive". I have had many verbal war with you in the past when you were a staunch supporter of Jonathan. You only created this thread to appeal to certain ladies who are on GEJ's side. It was a calculated move by you.

Now let me dissect your thread:

Conventional wisdom should tell you there must be truth to the ING rumor going around like wild fire. If there was no truth to it, why did Abati bring it up yesterday that Obasanjo was planning to head interim national government? Who is planning what and why the talk of it at all by Abati? Abati made it look like there is truth to it in which Obasanjo is jealous that he is not being considered for ING post. Don't forget about three weeks ago when Sahara Reporter brought up the rumor about shifting election date. Many people on this forum dismissed it as gossip. As it turned out they were right again like many times before. Sahara Reporters have a mole in the villa who is giving out information.

You claimed Jonathan has promised John Kerry that May 29 was sacrosanct but have you forgotten Jonathan told us many times election would hold on February 14? Why should you believe Jonathan now when indeed at the media chat of few days ago Jonathan told the whole world he did not know about plan to shift the election date. Did you really believe that when he said that? Did you really believe no one consulted Jonathan about the election shift.

Why would Sahara Reporters drop the name of Abdulasallami Abubakar without any iota of truth to it? Do you really think Sahara Reporter dropped Abdulsallami name out of thin air without an insider telling them about the impending plan? Have you honestly ask yourself that question?

I can't believe you are a political novice to think Jonathan is not looking for way out of this mess. Currently, Jonathan knows that he is about to lose an election in a landslide. You should know better that Jonathan is only looking for ways to scuttle election and avoid Buhari getting to the throne. Conventional wisdom should tell you the script being played by Jonathan and Co is not about winning election anymore. The script is now about how to prevent election or how to stop Buhari from getting there. For Jonathan and Co, ING is an option and a staged coup is also an option. Jonathan has already thrown out the possibility of contesting against Buhari and lose. It would be suicidal for Jonathan and his group to let the election go ahead as planned. Let me advice you to watch the campaign Jonathan and his wife had in Bayelsa last week. Did you listen to everything PEJ say? Have you listened to where PEJ said "there is no way they are handing over to old man called Buhari". Go on youtube and watch the campaign again. While at that, watch the video where Okupe was screaming and vowing that this government will never handover to Buhari. They know they are about to lose to Buhari and not ready to handover to him. They are not saying Buhari is not going to win this election. They are saying they are not handing over to Buhari. PEJ and Okupe have been saying the same thing and you should think about that instead of pretending to be an independent thinker. A month ago Okupe aide declared on social media they won't be handing over to Buhari and they rather let the military to take over. There is absolute truth to these rumors.

Let me break it to you. I heard there were four international polling firms that conducted polls for Jonathan in which the four polls had Buhari leading between 20-36%. There was a meeting where the poll results were discussed by Jonathan, Diezani and Mimiko. My source told me Diezani told Jonathan how worried she was about how the campaign has turned out. She expressed her frustration and became worried. At the meeting, Mimiko told her not to worry that actions were in place to turn things around. It was at that meeting Mimiko brought up the idea to replace Jega and replace him with their man in which the president rejected initially but later willing to go with the idea. This happened less than two weeks ago.

@OP, I expected better from you.

[/b]
rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Firefire(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2015
Advice to Barcanista,

Please avoid the gathering of Hey Fee Cee (both online & offline) at the moment they are too dangerous, full of bitterness and anger.

May the Lord deliver Nigeria from the fowler's snare and from their deadly pestilence.

6 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Why should they sleep, when TINUBU drugs keep working overtime plus overdrive? grin
I don't just get it why every dog in town is barking in anger over one man's opinion.

APC = HALF MEN HALF DEMONS IN A MAN'S CLOTHING. grin

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by smartigo: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2015
customized13:
he disappointed you because he aired his mind?

Everybody is entitled to his opinion, you know undecided
You are right, you know? The point is,his opinion on this is not objective at all. He is believing his words(Jonathan) against his actions.

He even opined :one propaganda too many. Like what does he mean? If not for any thing, this statement states he is a mole and he can't be trusted in his analysis.

Anyway, we choose where we love to belong and I respect people who stand for something than nothing. If he needs objectivity, he dissects issues on two sides leaving room for further support or not. The basis for this thread is still ambiguous other than self seeking personality.

5 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ThedevilhimseIf: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Bros, He is not! Sorry! I am privy to some information, you may not have!

Thunder fire your ancestors there

6 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
1000likes
Bacarnista is with us 100%
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Babare(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
Sometimes you begin to wonder what some people plan to achieve with irrational conspiracy theories.

I guess I sent a message to your email. Please do give me a reply.

Many thanks.

And nice, objective article there...

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by anonimi: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're welcome .Just be careful with these your blood thirsty fellow party members/supporters , though you've always said that you're not a card carrying member of any party.Even in the PDP we have these kind of people that won't let people express themselves without being shouted at ,silenced and accused of making anti party comments and don't be surprised that some people are more than ready to do anything just to be seen as an ardent member/supporter of the party.But every democracy has always been strengthened by the ability of the people to speak up if they deem it necessary.Freedom of speech and expression should not be slaughtered on the altar of any political affiliation .
Thank you.

This is one of the many reasons why I am very opposed to Buhari's candidacy.
Can you also imagine this from their so-called progreTHIEF party, abi na religious sect or cult ni

ochejoseph:

APC Makes Us Swear By The Koran

Over 2000 members of the All Progressive Congress (APC) on Tuesday in Suleja decamped to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Speaking on behalf of the decampees, Alhaji Abdullahi L. Sulieman, who was three times Suleja Council chairman, ‎said they had to leave APC because it had no direction, adding that they were also made to swear by the Quran to abide by rules and directives from the party.

''APC is the only party that will make you swear with the Quran to abide by rules and directives of the Party which we did but when we discovered that it is all deceit, we had to leave the Party back to the PDP where we left from''

"We had to return to the party that we can see its structures and development on ground because there is no ward in the 25 Local Government Councils in the state that has not received dividend of democracy through the Ward Development Project."

He also stated that the over 2000 decampees are from ten wards in the state, adding that more will join them.‎

According to Sulieman, he was not financially induced to return to the PDP adding that he returned because of his conviction that PDP has better things in stock for the people of the state.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/over-2000-apc-members-in-suleja-decamp-to-pdp/200191/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

The Handler Of EFCC NIGERIA Twitter Handle Gets A Letter Of Recommendation. / Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers / Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.