Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys (1556 Views)

Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys by mumumugu(m): 1:19am On Feb 16, 2015
If women love men with muscles, hit the gym and work out. Stop complaining about the system, learn how the system works and hack into it, by becoming the top animal at the chain of the system.
This is simple, if you think girls are going for bad guys, become a bad guy, look out for those qualities that are drawing girls to bad guys and adopt them. Stop ranting and bitching about girls and their obsession with bad guys.

Just as the nature of a snake is to bite, the nature of girls is to maximize hypergamy by dating up the ladder aka dating men who project a higher social value. You just can’t hate the snake for its nature; you simply adapt to the nature and conquer that nature. That’s what an evolved alpha-male does. Learn the nature of girls and adopt the required skill-set to handle this nature.

But nice guys don’t want to do this, nice guys don’t want to hear this truth. They would rather live in the dreamy illusions hoping that girls one day will realize how nice they are and reward them with the cookies.

Indeed they do, nice guys get rewarded, but they get rewarded with the left overs. Nice guys get the girls everyone has had sex with. Nice guys get the single mothers, nice guys eat the bones, nice guys simply get the worst that the men who learned game left for them.
And if your route is to continue being the guy who finishes last, getting merciful bones in return, expired bones, then your wish is the command of the market place.

If your goal is to finish last, then continue being the nice guy, if your goal is to finish first, your better learn game. Stop ranting about how women want certain things, become those certain things, get those certain things they want and your troubles with women will disappear. You can’t do anything about the hypergamous nature of women, but you can learn to be a man who doesn’t suffer at the hands of this nature of women.
Re: The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys by Shedysworld(m): 1:40am On Feb 16, 2015
The fact is the Nice guy and Bad guys serve different purpose, the former are what most girls want as Husband materials, while the later are what most use to "Pass Time"

1 Like

Re: The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys by sinaj(f): 2:02am On Feb 16, 2015
op u r passing a wrong information...r u insinuating dat d gud guyz shud wrap weed lyk dem bad bwoys to plz 'em gelz

i jux hope u knw d meaning of d word RESEARCH.
not waking up in d middle of d nite to paste shits u copied somewhere...

2 Likes

Re: The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys by Chidonc(m): 2:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Op , u no knw say bad guy na bf material while gud guy na husband material
Re: The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 16, 2015
[s]
mumumugu:
If women love men with muscles, hit the gym and work out. Stop complaining about the system, learn how the system works and hack into it, by becoming the top animal at the chain of the system.
This is simple, if you think girls are going for bad guys, become a bad guy, look out for those qualities that are drawing girls to bad guys and adopt them. Stop ranting and bitching about girls and their obsession with bad guys.

Just as the nature of a snake is to bite, the nature of girls is to maximize hypergamy by dating up the ladder aka dating men who project a higher social value. You just can’t hate the snake for its nature; you simply adapt to the nature and conquer that nature. That’s what an evolved alpha-male does. Learn the nature of girls and adopt the required skill-set to handle this nature.

But nice guys don’t want to do this, nice guys don’t want to hear this truth. They would rather live in the dreamy illusions hoping that girls one day will realize how nice they are and reward them with the cookies.

Indeed they do, nice guys get rewarded, but they get rewarded with the left overs. Nice guys get the girls everyone has had sex with. Nice guys get the single mothers, nice guys eat the bones, nice guys simply get the worst that the men who learned game left for them.
And if your route is to continue being the guy who finishes last, getting merciful bones in return, expired bones, then your wish is the command of the market place.

If your goal is to finish last, then continue being the nice guy, if your goal is to finish first, your better learn game. Stop ranting about how women want certain things, become those certain things, get those certain things they want and your troubles with women will disappear. You can’t do anything about the hypergamous nature of women, but you can learn to be a man who doesn’t suffer at the hands of this nature of women.
[/s]

Be yourself

3 Likes

Re: The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 16, 2015
Which kind Iranu be this?

Na this kind hot air dey land its subscriber for a bigger clusterfuck.

I should stop being a nice guy 'cause many bad guys are winning the hearts of girls on a silver platter?

Nice guys end up dating left-overs?

Nairaland should have a rule 22 and it should read: Don't smoke and comment on Nairaland. If you must smoke, don't comment on Nairaland, If you must comment on Nairaland, don't smoke.

1 Like

Re: The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys by Enegod(m): 2:46am On Feb 16, 2015
If you haven't figured it out yet, when a woman says she wants a NICE guy she is saying that she wants the guy she finds attractive to be nice. Attractive first nice second, they will take attractive and rude over ugly and nice. Men do the same thing, a woman's personality is of no value if we don't find them attractive.undecided

1 Like

Re: The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys by nickusoro(m): 4:36am On Feb 16, 2015
Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!!

OP, I really don't know what inspired you to reason like this but from my personal experience I'll readily trash this any day anytime. I'm nice, I'm sweet and I'm cool. Believe me, I haven't regretted it. Get your facts right.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys by Humblebloke(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2015
Effect of smokin weed @ 1am

1 Like

Re: The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys by justmag(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2015
Life can toss so many things at you, it could a single mother,a retired prostitutes, a good girl or a bad girl! Regardless of who it is BE YOURSELF.......You shouldn't have to be something you are not to please anyone. If you believe you are a NICE GUY then just be that. If they don't lime you for who you are Then someone else will. Nice guys don't finish last sometimes. Like @yungwizzy said. BE YOURSELF!! smiley
Re: The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys by mentorandfriend(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ok I dont know if I'm a nice guy, but I guess from my antecedents and my chastity that I am. And guess what? I'm the one who had all the ladies visiting my room in the hostel when I was a student for one favour or the other. I was the one the girls left the company of the bad guys and followed whenever I passed. It is a trust issue. It is called REPUTATION ASSET. Your reputation of decency disarms every lady around you. They feel safe with you, and from my studies in human psychology too, ladies feel they owe a guy anytime they receive any act of kindness from him. If you were a campus pastor as a student, you'll identify with what I'm saying. infact, some ladies even see it as a mission to seduce you and know what makes you thick, annointed, and full of wisdom. I could simpy had cashed in on my reputation asset back then in school, but I chose to wait for my turn. No regrets waiting sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Things Sex Can Do::::::::::: / See How Girls Deceive Guys (photo) / Dumb Pickup Lines Guys Use On Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.