Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth (296321 Views)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been / The Richest Nigerian Musicians And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by omar22(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Don Jazzy or Michael played as a back up singer at my friends wedding

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

I know argument is your forte. Believe whatever you want about dbanj.

Dre headphones are very popular worldwide, so they could do these special editions for celebrities it doesn't mean a signed endorsement. Stop trying to sound like you know what you're talking about. Dre's brand strategy might be to present customised gold headphones to nikky, it doesnt mean they would pay Nikki. and Nikki would gladly wear the headphones. Money need not change hands. It could be the same for dbanj. If It's a proper endorsement that translates to cash we would have known and hear about the value. Stop talking shyte again.

why would you hear about it? you are such a big fool. you always try to act like you know things when you know nothing.

Apple/dre are already popular they don't need to pay dbanj for publicity.

so glo wasn't popular when they paid enough celebrities to flag their brand? illiteracy is a disease.

Stop lying again, all gold headphones do not have dbanjs name on them... kilode gan

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beats-Dr-Dre-Wireless-Headphones-Gold/dp/B00SOJS1K0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1424180200&sr=8-3&keywords=beats+gold

you are a bloody illiterate.
so that image in your link is gold? just because the seller say it's gold doesn't make it the gold version targeted for their african market. how do you manage to accomplish day to day activities with this level of your idiöcy? i really think you need an IQ booster.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-IQ2iEAemJLk/VDgVcJVuUNI/AAAAAAAACpY/qYc00Krd3Wg/s280/bb.png[/img]

even a möron can tell the difference between the 2 products. this is how you disgrace yourself on a public forum with your acute colour blindness.

mumu!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by wonlasewonimi: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

why would you hear about it? you are such a big fool. you always try to act like you know things when you know nothing.

so glo wasn't popular when they paid enough celebrities to flag their brand. illiteracy is a disease.

you are a bloody illiterate.
so that image in the picture is gold? just because the seller say it's gold doesn't make it gold. how do you manage to accomplish day to day activities with this level of your idiöcy? i really think you need an IQ booster.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-IQ2iEAemJLk/VDgVcJVuUNI/AAAAAAAACpY/qYc00Krd3Wg/s280/bb.png[/img]

even a möron can tell the difference between the 2 products. this is how you disgrace yourself on a public forum with your acute colour blindness.

mumu!

See, ode ni e. You only resort to insults when you have no loophole to exploit. You're a proper twaat.

So, you're comparing glo with dr dre that was bought by apple for $4b. who knows glo outside west africa? who are you again? say it...ode ni e

Ok agreed I didnt get the karate gold grin ...show us dbanjs name on the gold dr dre headphone....what's your name again? dodoyo. When you start bragging as if your are knowldgeable, keep to your adugbo stop lying to the people of the internet grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

See, ode ni e. You only resort to insults when you have no loophole to exploit. You're a proper twaat.

i have exposed your stüpidity.
you are using words like ode, dodoyo, etc and when the gesture is returned, you start foaming in the mouth like a magun victim. if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

So, you're comparing glo with dr dre that was bought by apple for $4b. who knows glo outside west africa? who are you again? say it...ode ni e

this boy is an idïot!
the world is now a global village. why did kanye sign d'banj? by your daft logic, we can also ask who knows d'banj in USA?

Ok agreed I didnt get the karate gold grin ...show us dbanjs name on the gold dr dre headphone....what's your name again? dodoyo.

you are a fool!
all the ambassadors get their names on the products endorsed to them. why was your president seen with d'banj celebrating the deal if it was just a customised product?

you are such a numbskull!

When you start bragging as if your are knowldgeable, keep to your adugbo stop lying to the people of the internet grin

my toenails pack more intelligence than you do when it comes to any subject. you know that so tape it shut!

that's d'banj's name written on the product. i read somewhere he asked beats by dre to put his name inside the headphones - and that they could have put the name anywhere he wanted on it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by prelinctus: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dbanj is a TALENTLESS TENANT that OWES a lot of people. He is nowhere near psquare, period.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Coogar my aburo, e be like say dis koko g dey worry your brain ni? How much was D Banj paid for the so called headfone.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Coogar my aburo, e be like say dis koko g dey worry your brain ni? How much was D Banj paid for the so called headfone.

stop asking me stüpid questions.
you can read & write - send a mail to beats by dre & i am sure their PR would tell you the details of the deal.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by wonlasewonimi: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

i have exposed your stüpidity.
you are using words like ode, dodoyo, etc and when the gesture is returned, you start foaming in the mouth like a magun victim. if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

this boy is an idïot!
the world is now a global village. why did kanye sign d'banj? by your daft logic, we can also ask who knows d'banj in USA?

you are a fool!
all the ambassadors get their names on the products endorsed to them. why was your president seen with d'banj celebrating the deal if it was just a customised product?

you are such a numbskull!

my toenails pack more intelligence than you do when it comes to any subject. you know that so tape it shut!

You are actually scraping the barrel now. This is what happens when you spend all your life on NL, your ability to grasp basic things become a chore. The world is a global village true true but the subject of discourse was that dbanj would have publicised the deal or did we not know how much he was paid for Glo deal, didn't he call paparazzis? You're not ok mentally.

You said all gold plated dr dre has dbanjs name on them I told you to show us apart from the one they made for him...you're chatting poppycocks as usual. Cos otuoke man is wearing makes it a deal with apple and dr dre....this bobo is this daft?

Your toenail is not intelligent, if it is, it wouldnt punch a hole in your favorite sock....dodoyo

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
But since you have been talking about the so called head fone, I think its worthwhile you give us the full detail about the deal, waiting patiently
coogar:

stop asking me stüpid questions.
you can read & write - send a mail to beats by dre & i am sure their PR would tell you the details of the deal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

You are actually scraping the barrel now. This is what happens when you spend all your life on NL, you're ability to grasp basic things become a chore. The world is a global village true true but the subject of discourse was that dbanj would have publicised the deal or did we not know how much he was paid for Glo deal, didn't he call paparazzis? You're not ok mentally.

why should he publicise the deal? do you know how much he's being paid for the glo deal? why do you think he has to publicise it? so no publicity means the deal doesn't exist?

see your logic in 2015?
you must be ashamed of yourself. it so happens that only d'banj was given this kinda exclusive package in the whole of africa, no one else? grin

You said all gold plated dr dre has dbanjs name on them I told you to show us apart from the one they made for him...you're chatting poppycocks as usual. Cos otuoke man is wearing makes it a deal with apple and dr dre....this bobo is this daft?

you are a fool.....
this is what happens when human beings receive their lectures under a mango tree. i said all the gold-plated designs targeted for the african market has his name on them. he's the brand they are using to sell gold-plated headphones in continental africa.

Your toenail is not intelligent, if it is, it wouldnt punch a hole in your favorite sock....dodoyo

you are a fool.
see what you thought was gold-plated, see what i brought out as gold-plated. na razzness dey worry you. when you were an infant, you weren't a baby, you were a pikin

CaptainOjemba:
But since you have been talking about the so called head fone, I think its worthwhile you give us the full detail about the deal, waiting patiently

can you just shut the cesspit you are a calling a mouth and stop addressing me? the discourse is intellectually out of your league. when it's time to discuss cassava or the price of tomato in the market, we shall call on your expertise.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by wonlasewonimi: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

why should he publicise the deal? do you know how much he's being paid for the glo deal? why do you think he has to publicise it? so no publicity means the deal doesn't exist?

see your logic in 2015?
you must be ashamed of yourself. it so happens that only d'banj was given this kinda exclusive package in the whole of africa, no one else? grin

you are a fool.....
this is what happens when human beings receive their lectures under a mango tree. i said all the gold-plated designs targeted for the african market has his name on them. he's the brand they are using to sell gold-plated headphones in continental africa.

you are a fool.
see what you thought was gold-plated, see what i brought out as gold-plated. na razzness dey worry you. when you were an infant, you weren't a baby, you were a pikin

can just shut the cesspit you are a calling a mouth and stop addressing me? the discourse is intellectually out of your league. when it's time to discuss cassava or the price of tomato in the market, we shall call on your expertise.

So, having a raving lunatic like Jona laughing someone sitting on cayenne pepper means there's a deal? I don't have time to be looking for how much he was paid for Glo but the information is in public domain.

Apple and Dr. Dre in their infinite knowledge thinks that poverty stricken africa would embrace a gold dr dre headphones with dbanjs name on it. Infact, they will buy it more than recharge card. I have told you so many times your intelligence is limited to Man united thread where you draw lines and gifs with elamps all day.

Shut up your mouth you this hopeless retaard.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

So, having a raving lunatic like Jona laughing someone sitting on cayenne pepper means there's a deal? I don't have time to be looking for how much he was paid for Glo but the information is in public domain.

you are a tool....
no one knows how much he is being paid by glo in his second deal. he refused to disclose it & similarly, he's refusing to disclose the beats by dre deal.

deal with it....

Apple and Dr. Dre in their infinite knowledge thinks that poverty stricken africa would embrace a gold dr dre headphones with dbanjs name on it. Infact, they will buy it more than recharge card. I have told you so many times your intelligence is limited to Man united thread where you draw lines and gifs with elamps all day.

they are business men.
they know the top 1% of the elite african population are stinkingly rich and if they can capture that, they would be in money. Nigeria is 160 million. 1% of that population is 1.6 million. that's enough for them to use d'banj as a vehicle to drive in the sales. africans that are rich are very rich - you wouldn't know about that, you stinking mosque rat!

Shut up your mouth you this hopeless retaard.

i can't cure your stüpidity genes but i can offer palliatives. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by wonlasewonimi: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

you are a tool....
no one knows how much he is being paid by glo in his second deal. he refused to disclose it & similarly, he's refusing to disclose the beats by dre deal.

deal with it....

they are business men.
they know the top 1% of the elite african population are stinkingly rich and if they can capture that, they would be in money. Nigeria is 160 million. 1% of that population is 1.6 million. that's enough for them to use d'banj as a vehicle to drive in the sales. africans that are rich are very rich - you wouldn't know about that, you stinking mosque rat!

i can't cure your stüpidity genes but i can offer palliatives. grin

I know you've googled and realised the 1st deal is out there, if you have a lit bit of common sense, you'll be able to know that the second deal would trump the first and we can as well make reasonable assumptions.

Bobo, the deal is in your empty head.

1% of the elite african population is what dr dre needs in africa to make the cheddar...scratch that I saw dangote wearing it lmao it must have be the gold plated one fashola had on when he was dancing shoki with a broom.

Guy, you need to mingle with intelligent people, you're rusty!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

I know you've googled and realised the 1st deal is out there, if you have a lit bit of common sense, you'll be able to know that the second deal would trump the first and we can as well make reasonable assumptions.

you are an idïot!
who doesn't know the first deal was out there? that was d'banj of yore. he's mature over the years and he keeps his deals away from prying eyes.

Bobo, the deal is in your empty head.

says the fool that cannot tell the difference between gold & silver cheesy

1% of the elite african population is what dr dre needs in africa to make the cheddar...scratch that I saw dangote wearing it lmao it must have be the gold plated one fashola had on when he was dancing shoki with a broom.

your attempt at sarcasm is a disgrace. you should face-palm. you have a son as tall as me and yet you still display the IQ of a breäst-sucking infant? grin

Guy, you need to mingle with intelligent people, you're rusty!

i am too intelligent.
you are the one that needs to learn colours first - before coming to the internet to ruminate like a beast of burden.

wonlash, you have been thoroughly destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by wonlasewonimi: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

you are an idïot!
who doesn't know the first deal was out there? that was d'banj of yore. he's mature over the years and he keeps his deals away from prying eyes.

says the fool that cannot tell the difference between gold & silver cheesy

your attempt at sarcasm is a disgrace. you should face-palm. you have a son as tall as me and yet you still display the IQ of a breäst-sucking infant? grin

i am too intelligent.
you are the one that needs to learn colours first - before coming to the internet to ruminate like a beast of burden.

wonlash, you have been thoroughly destroyed.

Guy, anytime you lie on a thread and you see me pop into that thread, you should start confessing. I have been debunking your lies if you check history.

In your stupidity, the dbanj of yore that makes noise. Was the second deal with glo not before deal he made currently with the lcc-something or BOI did he not publicise it?

Stop rambling show us how many people is wearing gold dr dre headphones you have seen.

An empty drum makes the loudest noise, trust me, you're empty and bordeline duncee
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Guy, anytime you lie on a thread and you see me pop into that thread, you should start confessing. I have been debunking your lies if you check history.

you that i keep humiliating on every thread? if you have an iota of decorum, you would stop quoting me but decorum isn't in your dictionary.

the way you were destroyed by skygo/4G still
lingers in your memory. grin just because it's not well with you doesn't mean it's not well with me. pay attention!

In your stupidity, the dbanj of yore that makes noise. Was the second deal with glo not before deal he made currently with the lcc-something or BOI did he not publicise it?

you are a fool
he didn't publicise any deal since he signed with kanye. he keeps saying since that deal, there's little he can say on the details of his endorsements. even olisa drilled him several times to spill & he didn't(i just saw the interview BTW & nothing he said there is new to me).......apart from the fact that it was dr. sid that broke mo'hits.

Stop rambling show us how many people is wearing gold dr dre headphones you have seen.

it's not yet in the market....
when it starts selling in africa, i promise to get you one for your effort. cheesy

An empty drum makes the loudest noise, trust me, you're empty and bordeline duncee

the irony.....
you are actually the troll here making noise like a rhesus monkey. no one asked you to join the debate by force if you had nothing tangible to add to it.

you just want to show you are well-informed when you cannot even tell colours apart. how daft can you be? this is the after-effect of kwashiorkor patients. if you had more protein while growing up, you would know the difference between colours.

unrepentant ajepako!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by wonlasewonimi: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

you that i keep humiliating on every thread? if you have an iota of decorum, you would stop quoting me but decorum isn't in your dictionary.

the way you were destroyed by skygo/4G still
lingers in your memory. grin just because it's not well with you doesn't mean it's not well with me. pay attention!

you are a fool
he didn't publicise any deal since he signed with kanye. he keeps saying since that deal, there's little he can say on the details of his endorsements. even olisa drilled him several times to spill & he didn't(i just saw the interview BTW & nothing he said there is new to me).......apart from the fact that it was dr. sid that broke mo'hits.

it's not yet in the market....
when it starts selling in africa, i promise to get you one for your effort. cheesy

the irony.....
you are actually the troll here making noise like a rhesus monkey. no one asked you to join the debate by force if you had nothing tangible to add to it.

you just want to show you are well-informed when you cannot even tell colours apart. how daft can you be? this is the after-effect of kwashiorkor patients. if you had more protein while growing up, you would know the difference between colours.

unrepentant ajepako!

This is why i don't engage you. I end up being less productive. Not everyone is jobless like you. Right now, I'm tired! You won

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

This is why i don't engage you. I end up being less productive. Not everyone is jobless like you. Right now, I'm tired! You won

yes o....
i am jobless. nor be you dey pay my utility bills? mumu old man. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

You are actually scraping the barrel now. This is what happens when you spend all your life on NL, your ability to grasp basic things become a chore. The world is a global village true true but the subject of discourse was that dbanj would have publicised the deal or did we not know how much he was paid for Glo deal, didn't he call paparazzis? You're not ok mentally.

Asewo, it was a deal. Apple/Dre beats were the first to announce it on twitter. Now y'all go back to twisting your knickers grin
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by wonlasewonimi: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
naijababe:

Asewo, it was a deal. Apple/Dre beats were the first to announce it on twitter. Now y'all go back to twisting your knickers grin

I'm not saying he is not an ambassador, the issue was if dbanj got paid for this which I said he didn't.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

I'm not saying he is not an ambassador, the issue was if dbanj got paid for this which I said he didn't.

You mean he'd been an ambassador to a business for free? I don't think so
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by prelinctus: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Even if he got paid, it was peanuts. Dbanj's asking price has reduced drastically cos he's no longer relevant in the music industry. That's why he's begging every upcoming artiste to feature in their song.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2015
prelinctus:

Even if he got paid, it was peanuts. Dbanj's asking price has reduced drastically cos he's no longer relevant in the music industry. That's why he's begging every upcoming artiste to feature in their song.

I am yet to understand why people state their opinions as facts undecided
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by SirShymexx: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lol. Coogar, don't waste ya time on these folks.

It's a well known fact that since Beats by Dre got acquired by Apple, it has established the craziest guerilla style of marketing out there...with endorsements by different celebrities. And they do pay them a lot of money for endorsements. Apart from artists, they have NFL players, Colin Kaepernick and Cam Newton, on their books - despite how saturated it's in America. Heck, last season, Colin Kaepernick was fined $10,000 for wearing Beats to a press conference cos the NFL has a deal with Bose. Cam Newton also wears the headphones everywhere despite warnings from the NFL. Who would risk all that for free?

If they wear the headphones for free, why would Colin Kaepernick wear the headphones, just to cough out $10,000? Now, imagine how much they will pay someone to be an ambassador for the brand in a "Virgin" place like Africa. Apple has more than enough more to throw around. Isn't that the same company that paid Oprah Winfrey shitload of money just to endorse iPad?

Stop wasting your time with these folks. Who the hell promotes a brand for free? grin
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lol. Coogar, don't waste ya time on these folks.

It's a well known fact that since Beats by Dre got acquired by Apple, it has established the craziest guerilla style of marketing out there...with endorsements by different celebrities. And they do pay them a lot of money for endorsements. Apart from artists, they have NFL players, Colin Kaepernick and Cam Newton, on their books - despite how saturated it's in America. Heck, last season, Colin Kaepernick was fined $10,000 for wearing Beats to a press conference cos the NFL has a deal with Bose. Cam Newton also wears the headphones everywhere despite warnings from the NFL. Who would risk all that for free?

If they wear the headphones for free, why would Colin Kaepernick wear the headphones, just to cough out $10,000? Now, imagine how much they will pay someone to be an ambassador for the brand in a "Virgin" place like Africa. Apple has more than enough more to throw around. Isn't that the same company that paid Oprah Winfrey shitload of money just to endorse iPad?

Stop wasting your time with these folks. Who the hell promotes a brand for free? grin

don't mind the rëtarded twäts
one hypocritical bastärd called wonlasewonimi has been whöring himself everywhere on this issue. he got beat here & he ran to the family section. i have no iota of doubt in my mind that the urchin wears sanitary pad at least 5 days per calendar month.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by SirShymexx: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

don't mind the rëtarded twäts
one hypocritical bastärd called wonlasewonimi has been whöring himself everywhere on this issue. he got beat here & he ran to the family section. i have no iota of doubt in my mind that the urchin wears sanitary pad at least 5 days per calendar month.

Lol. I think the other poster who's antagonising you, is basically doing that cos it seems the both of you love going at it. grin I don't think he's serious about it. Anyway, I just checked his post history, and I saw that he alluded to Lebron James not getting paid for the endorsement, without citing the fact that Lebron owns minority shares in Beats - and he cashed-in $30 million when the company was sold to Apple (reference: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2094351-report-lebron-james-raked-in-30-million-in-beats-acquisition). It's basically similar to Carmelo Anthony's stake in 50cent's SMS headphones. Evidently, they don't need to get paid from endorsement, since they're minority owners.

Also, Justin Bieber gets royalties from "JustBeats" (his own version) of Beats by Dre. grin
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by cotzywitzy(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2015
This Op is a fool... what do you mean by Dbanj has performed on stages psquare will never perform... dbanj don perform for Grammy? op u dey on cheap drugs... ur argument is baseless... Any day anytime psquare are richer than dbanj... when talking about Fan base .. Psquare, wizkid, davido don dey get recognition pass am.....All Na time..dbanj is living on past glory....
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by cotzywitzy(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2015
This Op is a fool... what do you mean by Dbanj has performed on stages psquare will never perform... dbanj don perform for Grammy? open u dey on cheap drugs... ur argument is baseless... Any day anytime psquare are richer than dbanj... when talking about Fan base .. Psquare, wizkid, davido don dey get recognition pass am.....All Na time..dbanj is living on past glory....
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by xttobliss: 12:23am On Feb 22, 2015
And they are still leaving in rented apartment. The ones claiming they leave in Lekki are leaving in Ajah and Sangotedo were they pay 1m for duplex. Most of them don't really have the amount quoted
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by zefty: 3:35am On Feb 22, 2015
this statistics is over exaggeration.... abeg do ur estimation well next time

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.