Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] (73590 Views)

NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
GEJ IS A BLOOD SUCKLING PRESIDENT. HIS WIFE IS A VAMPIRE. ONLY THE EARTH CAN COUNT THE NO OF SOUL GEJ CLUELESS ADMINISTRATION HAS CONSUMED. GEJ N HIS WIFE HAVE BEEN DONATING INNOCENT SOULS.GOD IS WATCHING. ....THERE IS GOD ÒOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Why not? If it were an APC function they went to and had this fatal accident on their way home. Hypocrites like you would have called Buhari and APC murderers.

Hypocrite!

RIP to the women.

How do we know that it is not a member of APC that was driving the vehicle that rammed into their bus? Ewu hausa
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by fuckerholic(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
certainly, you were born to mourn. You will keep mourning till March 28.

You are just digging your grave..I hope you have a land there coz we wount accept your corpse here come march 29 when the news will break
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by adedayourt(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
If there was election on sat movement wud av been restricted, these innocent women wud be smiling with der families @ home ..

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by madjune(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
I'm seeing this post rather late buti wonder, how many people will be sacrificed for jonthan to continue his bad leadership in aso rock?

And anywhere patience goes, trails of blood, anarchy and sorrow na her trademark.

PDP nawaooo.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Oh my gosh....Rip to the dead......... embarassed
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Most times I dnt like the idea of women bein packed insyd bus travelin for a function. Especialy burial ceremonies. And all of a sudden, its dr own burial dey r signing up for.

Confirm.

Especially church outings.
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by stayblack: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
DEM DON DIE FOR NOTHIN..BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT.
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
They were used as a burnt offering. May their soul rest in peace. There is no peace 4 the wicked.
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by zeburudaya: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
dafuturis:

You seriously need Education.
Otu nne gi
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]LEST WE FORGET, MAKING A PUBLIC EXHIBITION OF THE GORY IMAGES OF THE VICTIMS OF TRAGEDY IS BARBARIC AND DOES NOT HONOR GOD OUR MAKER FOREVER.
THE SANCTITY OF LIFE IS LOST WHEN WE DISPLAY CORPSES ON THE STREET AND THE INTERNET.

I DID NOT LOOK AT THE PICTURES. I CAME TO WARN ALL THE VIEWERS AND OTHERS.

ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT HONOR GOD IS OF THE DEVIL AND IT IS EVIL.

LINDA IKEJI AND HER LIKES DO NO KNOW OR FEAR GOD, BUT ARE ONLY USING THE BAD NEWS FOR THEIR PHILISTINISM.
WOULD THEY DO THE SAME TO MEMBERS OF THEIR FAMILIES?[/size]

You need some meds dude.
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by dinachi(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
zeburudaya:

Otu nne gi
Kolomental! Many are mad but few are roaming!
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by jamesbridget13(f): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
its a pity this has to happen. there is something unholy about dat point. accidents happen there every now n then. its well with their souls. may the souls of d departed rip
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by dinachi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
fuckerholic:

You are just digging your grave..I hope you have a land there coz we wount accept your corpse here come march 29 when the news will break
Even the grave will reject you! You sicko. You are eternally cursed forevermore! grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by zeburudaya: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
dinachi:

Kolomental! Many are mad but few are roaming!
So I ka di ndu? grin
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by dinachi(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
zeburudaya:

So I ka di ndu? grin
Kedu mgbe aga eli gi?
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by zeburudaya: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
dinachi:

Kedu mgbe aga eli gi?
Onye nwuru anwu na aga ije. Buru uzo lie onwe gi! Taa, gbafuo!
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by joshuaidibia(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Chai!!!... **shedding tears** cry

Why should this happen for goodness sake?
May their souls rest in peace.
May the family of the deceased have the fortitude to bear the loss.
Please no one should politicize this
My broda Snape. d tin tire me. See as ppl mama jst die go. RIP to the dead.
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by kenex4ever(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
dinachi:

You no get sense of reasoning at all! A wicked evil President is openly endorsed by witches and wizards and people die like flies around them,yet you can't put it together? Get ready to be sacrificed for your Jonadumbo!
have a "good" day!
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by nkkystel(f): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Very sad!
RIP!
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chei! Your mouth no good o!
SeverusSnape:

You were born to be a slut, you'll keep on slutting till the end of the world.
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by tunde1200(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
All I have to say is that this present govt is a complete badluck to nigerians.
If thorough investigation carried out it will be as a result of failed govt.

May almighty forgive them and there family.
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by jude33084(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
You guys should stay away from politicians these period. angry

They and their families are always in good health while the ones following them around are dying? undecided
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by fuckerholic(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
dinachi:

Even the grave will accept me ! I sick o. I am eternally cursed forevermore! grin grin grin
I see
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
What an exchange!
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by ezelous: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is beyond the ordinary.
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by homaticaya(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
zeburudaya:
Foolish APC evil planners! Are Dame Jonathan the causes of the accident, answer me..Chineke abu o gi onu! angry
Whether u like it or not, GEJ nwannem is still going to remain there for the next four years. Ka Chineke mezie okwu

Chai, Chai, Chai , Nna men, this English u are sharing eh, there is God o.
E be like say patience na ur family.
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by ayyoshert: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
I really know why it will be very looooooooooooong for Nigeria to prosper, if we do not address the issue of objectivity in our thinking.
Nigerians rarely used their brains. People think, please think objectively just for a minute, don't allow that shallow myopic sentiments cloud your reasoning. Then ask yourself, is Nigeria where it is supposed to be? are the things happening in Nigeria normal? are there any real development in Nigeria? All we need is change and the change starts from who we are, the thoughts and action that emanate from us.
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by eazydest: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ekwensu lekwa aja. Them don use them chua aja. See burnt offering to de gods. Mama peace i dey suspect u ooh.
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by klbakare(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Patience jonathan don use them take do sacrifice. Wat a pity cryPatience jonathan don use them take do sacrifice. Wat a pity
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by mekybabe1: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Eeyah! What a pity. Peeople's mothers and sisters! May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] by jerrymej(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmm it's so sad!!!

RIP to the dead.

May God consul the families of the desists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.