Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! (1205 Views)

Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room / I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv / So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by dein77(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2015
These APC guys can hardly tolerate anyone with a different point of view, whether it's biased or straight.

I have always seen the vast majority of these guys as impatient, emotional, rude and fake; just as their candidate.

Barcanista only took a little deviation from his normal position, and lo and behold, the real attack dogs pounced on him like a lion pouncing on a prey. Very funny.

I've been laffing since I saw the thread. These guys can never tolerate the insults and embarrassment most PDP supporters are subjected to. That's the change!

They can't even tolerate a dissenting view from one of theirs! So much for change.

I was almost deceived by the change crew!

What will happen when Barcanista officially decamp to the PDP? Some guys go kill themselves.

It's their nature. A lot of my guyson ffb hardly talk with me cos of my support for the PDP.

Let me Go over to the thread abeg!

Hahahahhahah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by SeverusSnape(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2015
Don't mind the hypocrites. Just imagine, because he aired his candid view. Rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2015
were is the link to the thread.

anyway, the people are good at denying their own when the chips are down.

if buhari could deny his adopted son Mohammed Buhari over 20m scam, i wonder who he will not deny.

a man who borrowed 27m to buy APC presidential form had his wife donate 135m few weeks after , how do such things work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 16, 2015
No body is attacking bacarnista
We are all free to believe what we want
All we are saying is Nigerians should be allowed to elect their next leader

3 Likes

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by Firefire(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2015
I laugh at whoever that still believe in the ideology of Hey Fee Ceee 'CHANGE'; party of liars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Nigerians are passionate
Our house is united
Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2015
PDPiiiiiiigs are only blowing the situation to console their selves
Change is inevitable

1 Like

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by dein77(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2015
These change crew just made my day.

Imagine if they are the ones lampooned the way GEJ is being lampooned.

I'm enjoying that thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2015
I am Buharian better still Buharist. I stand by my colleagues no matter what.
We have differences but that is exactly what makes us Grt

2 Likes

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by darksuit(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2015
"I have always seen the vast majority of these
guys as impatient, emotional, rude and fake;
just as their candidate."

smh... shortsightedness can be corrected by placing a concave lens in front of the eye

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by dein77(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Don't mind the hypocrites. Just imagine, because he aired his candid view. Rubbish!

Na so their lives be. Impatient folks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by caselessogbuagu: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2015
Ok, what do u stand to gain by opening this thread? That most Apc members disagreed with Barcanista, doesn't mean they are attacking him. Progressives do have misunderstanding , but this is how they forge ahead. Have u asked yourself how it was possible for various parties with different idealogies to merge and become one if they are not ready to accommodate differences and tolerate each others? That's what Apd supporters have done, and it is not in anyway an attack on barcanista. Infact, we stand by him. Today, if barcanista ceases to be an apc supporter, he's stil my friend cos we're going to be chasing chicks together in romance section.

NB: What caused the outrage there was the title of the thread and the first poster. Most people didn't care to read cos we all thought it barcanista's thread and it meant well for us, but upon reading the first post by severusSnape, most people realised the damage done in that thread.
Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
Ok, what do u stand to gain by opening this thread? That most Apc members disagreed with Barcanista, doesn't mean they are attacking him. Progressives do have misunderstanding , but this is how they forge ahead. Have u asked itself how it was possible for various parties with different idealogies to merge and become one if they are not ready to accommodate differences and tolerate each others? That's what Apd supporters have done, and it is not in anyway an attack on barcanista. Infact, we stand by him. Today, if barcanista ceases to be an apc supporter, he's stil my friend cos we're going to be chasing chicks together in romance section.

NB: What caused the outrage there was the title of the thread and the first poster. Most people didn't care to read cos we all thought it barcanista's thread and it meant well for us, but upon reading the first post by severusSnape, most people realised the damage done in that thread.
What?!... Me
How?
Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by dein77(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What?!... Me
How?

Oya, defend your name.
Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by dein77(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
Ok, what do u stand to gain by opening this thread? That most Apc members disagreed with Barcanista, doesn't mean they are attacking him. Progressives do have misunderstanding , but this is how they forge ahead. Have u asked yourself how it was possible for various parties with different idealogies to merge and become one if they are not ready to accommodate differences and tolerate each others? That's what Apd supporters have done, and it is not in anyway an attack on barcanista. Infact, we stand by him. Today, if barcanista ceases to be an apc supporter, he's stil my friend cos we're going to be chasing chicks together in romance section.

Ur last sentence is hilarious.

U guys do not know dissension.

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by Masifa1: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
You people take your activities on this forum way too seriously.

1 Like

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by dein77(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Masifa1:
You people take your activities on this forum way too seriously.

The contrary applies to me. I never take politics too seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Guys,what Will You Do If Your Girlfriend React This Way? / Inec’s Card Readers Test-run Largely Successful Nationwide - The Nation / Zamfara Polls BREAKING NEWS:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.