Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? (4229 Views)

How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root / How Can I Root Tecno Y4? / How Can I Root My HUAWEI Y520 - U22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2015
my device is LG optimus vu ii f200s, running on android 4.4.2.
I repaired it the last time i tried using towelroot.
here is what happened. the towelroot actually rooted it successfully. but when i switched it off and tried to ON it i was greeted with 'security error' and it'll go off.
now i want someone with vast experience of the phone to guide me through this time.
please!
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by samex4rill(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
beinstein:
my device is LG optimus vu ii f200s, running on android 4.4.2.
I repaired it the last time i tried using towelroot.
here is what happened. the towelroot actually rooted it successfully. but when i switched it off and tried to ON it i was greeted with 'security error' and it'll go off.
now i want someone with vast experience of the phone to guide me through this time.
please!
thats it with LG phones. well I will advice you try this. unlock root nethod http://www.samex4rill.com/2015/02/another-universal-way-to-root-any_14.html though it require pc o
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
samex4rill:
thats it with LG phones. well I will advice you try this. unlock root nethod http://www.samex4rill.com/2015/02/another-universal-way-to-root-any_14.html though it require pc o
Thanks man!
But can't i root it without the use of PC?
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
here's the screenshot when i tried using towelroot earlier this morning.

Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by samex4rill(m): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
beinstein:

Thanks man!
But can't i root it without the use of PC?
its best recommended if your device is stubborn but have you tried framaroot or kingo root?
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by GenOrumov: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Use root 360 or is it 360 root. Just search for it in google play. Though its in chinese language, its the easiest so far. If you want to unroot your device, just delete the app and your phone is back to its default mode.
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
GenOrumov:
Use root 360 or is it 360 root. Just search for it in google play. Though its in chinese language, its the easiest so far. If you want to unroot your device, just delete the app and your phone is back to its default mode.
thanks for your contribution bro. I've downloaded the app. can you please give me the guidelines to root it?
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by GenOrumov: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
beinstein:

thanks for your contribution bro. I've downloaded the app. can you please give me the guidelines to root it?

Unfortunately, my sony xperia smartphone screen suddenly went blank some days ago so I may not be able to help you much because I'm still battling with that challenge.

But if I remember, there is a green padlock icon. Just tap on it and it will bring up a dialog box. Then tap the second box (for example when you want to close an app, it brings up the a yes and no button). So with this this app, I think the first option is no and the second option is yes. So click the second option which should mean yes. I hope my explanation helps.
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
GenOrumov:

Unfortunately, my sony xperia smartphone screen suddenly went blank some days ago so I may not be able to help you much because I'm still battling with that challenge.

But if I remember, there is a green padlock icon. Just tap on it and it will bring up a dialog box. Then tap the second box (for example when you want to close an app, it brings up the a yes and no button). So with this this app, I think the first option is no and the second option is yes. So click the second option which should mean yes. I hope my explanation helps.

thanks for your time.
if i understand correctly i won't be needing PC right?
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by GenOrumov: 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
No. You don't need a PC at all.
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
GenOrumov:
unsuccessful!
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
GenOrumov:
just tried it and still can't gain root access.
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by GenOrumov: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truly its easy but unfortunately I can't give you anymore tips because my smartphone screen just suddenly went blank. I should fix it tomorrow. You can use other alternatives for the time being. I will get back to you when I fix my phone.
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 12:20am On Feb 18, 2015
GenOrumov:
Truly its easy but unfortunately I can't give you anymore tips because my smartphone screen just suddenly went blank. I should fix it tomorrow. You can use other alternatives for the time being. I will get back to you when I fix my phone.
alright , thanks a bunch bro.
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by Duuzsz(m): 2:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Don't brick your phone , use this simple and easy method. On this wonderful site below.

http://www.techpill.net
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 6:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Duuzsz:
Don't brick your phone , use this simple and easy method. On this wonderful site below.

http://www.techpill.net

I've tried kingroot with no success already.
*sighs*.
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by dharay99: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Like seriously, I'm also into ds shiiiiit...my device no wan gree root. angry angry
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
dharay99:
Like seriously, I'm also into ds shiiiiit...my device no wan gree root. angry angry
what's your device?
same as mine?
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by dharay99: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
beinstein:

what's your device?
same as mine?

Naa, its Sony x-bo v5
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
dharay99:

Naa, its Sony x-bo v5
Meeeen we're rocking the same boat bro.
meanwhile i'll stop at nothing to ensure i root this device. even if it means bricking it then so be it.
what's the difference between the phone and calculator now?
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by s0ft(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
same with infinix Hot
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by dharay99: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
beinstein:

Meeeen we're rocking the same boat bro.
meanwhile i'll stop at nothing to ensure i root this device. even if it means bricking it then so be it.
what's the difference between the phone and calculator now?

Yea mahn, I aint even scared of bricking again sef.
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by Duuzsz(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
s0ft:
same with infinix Hot

There is a thread here on how to root infinix hot, search for it, or visit www.techpill.net
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
poo phones
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Frankmishael:
poo phones
really?
what's your definition of poo?
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2015
beinstein:

really?
what's your definition of poo?
ur phone type
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 6:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Frankmishael:
ur phone type
move along dude
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by beinstein(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Frankmishael:
poo phones
a device with Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset, 2gig RAM, 5.0 inches , 8mp rear camera, 16gig ROM and running on android 4.4.2( kitkat ) is now regarded as a 'poo phone'.
some brains will never function to it full potential no matter what.
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by dharay99: 7:30am On Feb 19, 2015
beinstein:

a device with Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset, 2gig RAM, 5.0 inches , 8mp rear camera, 16gig ROM and running on android 4.4.2( kitkat ) is now regarded as a 'poo phone'.

B4 nko...low life leakinq brains.
Re: How Do I Root My Phone Successfully? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2015
beinstein:

my is 3gig ram,so to me urs is poo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features / Airtel Reintoduces Airtel Android 1+1 Offer At 2k For 4GB & 3.5k For 9GB / Your SIM Card May Disappear Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.