Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Come And Eat - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Come And Eat (1521 Views)

Where Are The Yahoo Boys? Oya Come And Have Sense / Dayummmm Shymmexx Come And See How These People Are Living In Naija Ooooo / I Am Yoruba And I Dont Speak Yoruba, Come And Advise Or Insult Me Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Eat by Cutehector(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Whenever we cook a delicious meal or we order frm a fast food restaurant, and our friends are around, its a normal culture for us to say come and eat.....but some ppo can be akpo eh, dey wil just invyt u to come and eat with dem, but in dr mind, they will be wishing for u to say thanks. And when u r like, where is d nearest spoon, their faces change suDdenly as if strong sheet they catch dem. My question is dis, do u mean it wen invite friends to come and eat wit u or u just say it just for fun buh insyd u, u realy dnt mean it.
Second, wen a girl invyts a guy to come eat wit her, is it nice for him to say no thanks or grab d nearest spoon to munch d shiiit out of d food. Lol grin
Re: Come And Eat by Funjosh(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2015
Me I dont invite some to come and eat, I see it as waste of speach because i know they wont come lipsrsealed
Re: Come And Eat by vanni(f): 11:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Whenever we cook a delicious meal or we order frm a fast food restaurant, and our friends are around, its a normal culture for us to say come and eat.....but some ppo can be akpo eh, dey wil just invyt u to come and eat with dem, but in dr mind, they will be wishing for u to say thanks. And when u r like, where is d nearest spoon, their faces change suDdenly as if strong sheet they catch dem. My question is dis, do u mean it wen invite friends to come and eat wit u or u just say it just for fun buh insyd u, u realy dnt mean it.
Second, wen a girl invyts a guy to come eat wit her, is it nice for him to say no thanks or grab d nearest spoon to munch d shiiit out of d food. Lol grin

how dumb a question to ask

1 Like

Re: Come And Eat by talk2alabama: 9:06pm On May 10, 2016
Juhan smiley
Re: Come And Eat by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Come And Eat by talk2alabama: 9:14pm On May 10, 2016
juhan:
smiley
so tell me whch hairstyle do u really like, i'l learn it cheesy
Re: Come And Eat by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
so tell me whch hairstyle do u really like, i'l learn it cheesy
All-back, anyone. I can teach you.
Re: Come And Eat by talk2alabama: 9:19pm On May 10, 2016
juhan:
All-back, anyone. I can teach you.
just like the one u put on wen we met ryt?
Re: Come And Eat by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
just like the one u put on wen we met ryt?
i hate that hair jare another one
Re: Come And Eat by talk2alabama: 9:25pm On May 10, 2016
juhan:
i hate that hair jare another one
lol I noticed it.. wen u updated ur diary..

Hahahaha lol seriously u didn't suffer me. I actually enjoyed walking with you.. especialy goin wid u to pick ur sister..

I'd like us to do more of dat..
Re: Come And Eat by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
lol I noticed it.. wen u updated ur diary..

Hahahaha lol seriously u didn't suffer me. I actually enjoyed walking with you.. especialy goin wid u to pick ur sister..

I'd like us to do more of dat..
yeah really?smiley anytime you're free then.
Re: Come And Eat by talk2alabama: 9:31pm On May 10, 2016
juhan:
yeah really?smiley anytime you're free then.
yessssssssss. smiley

So wats d story wid urm the phone, still expecting a new one?
Re: Come And Eat by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
yessssssssss. smiley

So wats d story wid urm the phone, still expecting a new one?
yeah im still expecting it
Re: Come And Eat by talk2alabama: 9:36pm On May 10, 2016
juhan:
yeah im still expecting it
ok... I think i'd be travelling tomoro or next to my villa for my great grand mum's burial.. phew she is up to like 90smth years.. could u imagine... I even felt relieved on hearin the news of her death. Cuz she's been tooooo old and was suffering a lot.. u can imagine..
Re: Come And Eat by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
ok... I think i'd be travelling tomoro or next to my villa for my great grand mum's burial.. phew she is up to like 90smth years.. could u imagine... I even felt relieved on hearin the news of her death. Cuz she's been tooooo old and was suffering a lot.. u can imagine..
shocked great grand? She tried. So when will you come back?
Re: Come And Eat by talk2alabama: 9:43pm On May 10, 2016
juhan:
shocked great grand? She tried. So when will you come back?
lwkmd.. like seriously she really tried. She even calls me by my native name ikenna... ikenna means father's strength in igbo..

Lol I guess u'v got a native name too?

Burial is on Saturday den i'm coming bak on sunday...

(1) (Reply)

Tubular Netting Stitch Bead Bracelet / Tallest Man In Nigeria / Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.