Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (5740 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Missy89(f): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista thread has created an uproar among Nairaland progressive for a good reason.

Personally, I think he wasn't objective enough and for a decided voter, trying to be neutral as regards issues is a slippery slope. APC progressives have genuine grievances because since he openly declared his support for APC and i think internal criticisms should be in house in other to prevent arming the opposing party. This is the election period after all and we have seen how Nairaland articles have been lifted and used for propaganda purposes on both sides.

Nairaland progressives should keep in mind however that attacking Barca openly will be exploited by the members of the opposing party and will take the attention away from the main objective which is to see Jonathan removed from office through the ballot box

I am calling for calm and propose a in house meeting between all Nairaland progressives to settle the bad blood and focus on the job at hand.

Goodluck to you guys

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by SeverusSnape(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
All I have to say is this...

UP BARCANISTA!!!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Missy89:
Barcanista thread has created an uproar among Nairaland progressive for a good reason.

Personally, I think he wasn't objective enough and for a decided voter, trying to be neutral as regards issues is a slippery slope. APC progressives have genuine grievances because since he openly declared his support for APC and i think internal criticisms should be in house in other to prevent arming the opposing party. This is the election period after all and we have seen how Nairaland articles have been lifted and used for propaganda purposes on both sides.

Nairaland progressives should keep in mind however that attacking Barca openly will be exploited by the members of the opposing party and will take the attention away from the main objective which is to see Jonathan removed from office through the ballot box

I am calling for calm and propose a in house meeting between all Nairaland progressives to settle the bad blood and focus on the job at hand.
Goodluck to you guys

Oxford dictionary definition for JOB :A task or piece of work, especially one that is paid.

We all understand undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
The problem with barcanista is the grandstanding od Gbawe, I don't know what Gbawe is doing here that he should be earning more than barca, is it because barcanista's boss is a friend to Ilugunboy and they know how the hardworking youngman push his hustle and use his personality here to earn a passive income.

Even I saw altercation between berem and Abagworo on saturday, the former swore never to reply or quote the former.

I don't know what is happening in APC camp but I know that Gbawe is trying to shortchange others by feeling bossy and not playing by the rules

12 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Arysexy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
No wonder they sleep on nairaland. Have numerous monikers they use to like their useless posts and online polls.

Paid apc jobless e- rats

16 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by WilyWily: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista is just a poor man looking for food to eat by all means, he want to kill Gbawe because Gbawe is rich and refused to help him.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by customized19: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:
The problem with barcanista is the grandstanding od Gbawe, I don't know what Gbawe is doing here that he should be earning more than barca, is it because barcanista's boss is a friend to Ilugunboy and they know how the hardworking youngman push his hustle and use his personality here to earn a passive income.

Even I saw altercation between berem and Abagworo on saturday, the former swore never to reply or quote the former.

I don't know what is happening in APC camp but I know that Gbawe is trying to shortchange others by feeling bossy and not playing by the rules
]

Lmaoooo. You be one funny guy Ebuka. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Iykopee(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
@barcanista, this is exactly what happens when u tango with these people. The moment u raise an issue of doubt concerning their set ideologies, u are marked for death. I was surprised a sensible Ijaw man cud join the bandwagon of selfish people running against his own brother (Sometin they cant do against themselves.) Now they have accused u of begging for money. Let this be a lesson for joining forces with 'em to enslave ur own people. This is not an issue of APC nor PDP anymore. Simply mind how u relate with them online and offline.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
There is nothing like attention seeking, you APC people hate criticism and lack internal democracy.

Why do your governors refuse to sign the FOI bill, barca have every reason to be disgruntled because he is human first while you cult group called APC hate everything about freedom especially that of speech.

Segeggs:
The attention seeker is now enjoying his attention.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Arysexy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:

My brother, the Love of money is d root of all evils.

More secretes would be exposed as We approach the d-day.

The gang up against GEJ is heading for d rocks.

Bunch of peanut collecting conscienceless e-touts

4 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by CyberWolf: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
WilyWily:
Barcanista is just a poor man looking for food to eat by all means, he want to kill Gbawe because Gbawe is rich and refused to help him.
grin grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by CyberWolf: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
When we told them that Yorubas are back stabbers, they refused to believe us.. Now Barcanista is receiving it first hand..Anyway it serves that foo0l right..

18 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Serious this is why I don't like APC for crying out loud, they like to see people suffer in silence but the outside world the impresion all is well and when you dare raise a voice they will unite against you.

To be sincere am fed up with PDP but in APC everybody is behaving like a puppet, many people are dying gradually there but you people don't know, I love freedom and I love the liberty to speak my mind, I hate being gag and I hate being censored am a rebel

customized19:
]

Lmaoooo. You be one funny guy Ebuka. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Why do your governors refuse to sign the FOI bill
Hasa the anambra state governor signed the FOI bill? Has the ebonyi or kebbi state governors signed the FOI bill?

Mention one PDP state governor that has signed the FOI bill?

1 Like

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Arysexy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Alliance of progrethieves cheats ON THE BRINK!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
WilyWily:

11 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Arysexy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
CyberWolf:
When we told them that Yorubas are back stabbers, they refused to believe us.. Now Barcanista is receiving it first hand..Anyway it serves that foo0l right..

grin He was served back stabbing hot

7 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
CyberWolf:
I guess Peter Obo, the former governor of anambra state who defected to PDP from APGA after promising ojuku on the latters death bed that he wouldnt leave APGA is also a Yoruba man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by WilyWily: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iykopee:
@barcanista, this is exactly what happens when u tango with these people. The moment u raise an issue of doubt concerning their set ideologies, u are marked for death. I was surprised a sensible Ijaw man cud join the bandwagon of selfish people running against his own brother (Sometin they cant do against themselves.) Now they have accused u of begging for money. Let this be a lesson for joining forces with 'em to enslave ur own people. This is not an issue of APC nor PDP anymore. Simply mind how u relate with them online and offline.
Barcanista is not Ijaw, he is a Con Man, he was not lucky dis time, Gbawe caught him

11 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by PointB: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
When a wood insect gathers stick, on its head it carries it!

Barcanista joined the dark side, what does he need with light? I wonder if the APC (folks) can offer him any security guarantee now that he's fallen out with their (APC) nairaland boss!

8 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Arysexy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
PointB:
When a wood insect gathers stick, on its head it carries it!

Barcanista join the dark side, what does he need with light? I wonder if the APC (folks) can offer him any security guarantee now that he's fallen out with their (APC) nairaland boss!

I Hope they don't hunt him down. These people behave like cult members that have taken oath somewhere.

I just pity that imo tout that call herself girl.

10 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Missy89(f): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
customized13:
Oxford dictionary definition for JOB :A task or piece of work, especially one that is paid.

We all understand undecided

If you say so
Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by dein77(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
WilyWily:

Barcanista is not Ijaw, he is a Con Man, he was not lucky dis time, Gbawe caught him

He's proudly Ijaw. He's a young man hustling wella.

I was also shocked as to why he was supporting the intolerant APC in the first place.

7 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Missy89:

If you say so
Enjoy your own slice of LAGOS AND RIVERS MONEY grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by bokohalal(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iykopee:
Yorubas are the most politically progressive people in Nigeria. Ask Obasanjo and PDP.
Goodluck Jonathan has nothing to offer Nigeria. The Igbos know this but their ulterior motive of a dismembered Nigeria is being used to egg GEJ on to his perdition.

6 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by dein77(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Arysexy:

I Hope they don't hunt him down. These people behave like cult members that have taken oath somewhere.

I just pity that imo tout that call herself girl.

Intolerance is the beginning of extremism!

2 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by CyberWolf: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
I guess Peter Obo, the former governor of anambra state who defected to PDP from APGA after promising ojuku on the latters death bed that he wouldnt leave APGA is also a Yoruba man
Ojukwu supported GEJ while Peter Obi is doing the same, so swerve one side..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by CyberWolf: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Arysexy:

grin He was served back stabbing hot
I de tell you grin cheesy..But Gbawe is an ingrate..imagine that weighty allegation angry

4 Likes

Re: The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals by Missy89(f): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
customized13:
Enjoy your own slice of LAGOS AND RIVERS MONEY grin

Not even close.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Kidnappers Caught In Lagos, Pretty Lady Among Them. / When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? / Do You Believe In Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.