Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Please Can Someone Help Me Out With China And Canada Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Can Someone Help Me Out With China And Canada Student Visa (859 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Help Me Out With China And Canada Student Visa by frainc(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pls I want to know the price for china and canada student visa
My younger brother needs the
And also where is the best place to study
China or canada

Thanks
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Out With China And Canada Student Visa by tdayof(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
I know much about China student visa.. Ask yourqquestion will answer..
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Out With China And Canada Student Visa by frainc(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
tdayof:
I know much about China student visa.. Ask yourqquestion will answer..
the cost of china student visa

Thank you
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Out With China And Canada Student Visa by tdayof(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
frainc:
the cost of china student visa

Thank you
no cost required... Get a school... Some Chinese university will ask for one year tuition fee while some will ask for half before they can send over your jw202 form.

Then proceed to the embassy with the required documents.
The only fee required is after visa has been granted..
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Out With China And Canada Student Visa by frainc(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
tdayof:
no cost required... Get a school... Some Chinese university will ask for one year tuition fee while some will ask for half before they can send over your jw202 form.

Then proceed to the embassy with the required documents.
The only fee required is after visa has been granted..
thank you man
Pls do you know of a good and cheap school over there?
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Out With China And Canada Student Visa by tdayof(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
frainc:
thank you man
Pls do you know of a good and cheap school over there?
yea... Cheapest have seen so far are between 3000usd -5000usd
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Out With China And Canada Student Visa by frainc(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
tdayof:
yea... Cheapest have seen so far are between 3000usd -5000usd
thanks man
I ll let you know if I need more help
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Out With China And Canada Student Visa by tdayof(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
frainc:
thanks man
I ll let you know if I need more help
u wc.

(1) (Reply)

[video] Customers Protest Aero Contractors Poor Services In Nigeria 29/4/2015 / I Need Recommendation Of A Nice Hotel In Accra, Ghana / Russian Vs Philippines University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.