Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC (3529 Views)

Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Jonathan's Campaign Coordinator Dumps PDP, Joins Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by aminho(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
I Ameen Amshi after consulting with my fellow comrades and well wishers will like to announce my defection to the All progressive congress from the people's democratic party I have enjoyed my time in the pdp but at a point in time every body needs change mind you we didn't leave the Democratic Party,""The party left us."
My people in maiduguri where I came are suffering from all you can think off if joining any political party will bring an end to it I will gladly join..I have a lot of respect for President Jonathan he is one one of the most humble people you can think of he has the zeal and ability to take nigeria forward which was why I supported his government with all my heart.But he later on surrounded himself with people that are trying to bring him down,they are only there to enrich themselves and put the blame on an innocent Jonathan the day he loses will be the day they will disappear..on this note I will hereby join the campaign team of the All progressive congress not for a selfish reason but to make Nigeria a country our children will be proud off This country has gotten to where it is in spite of politics, not by the aid of it. That we have carried as much political bunk and trash as we have and still survived shows we are a super nation my advice is;
Let’s join the caravan of humanity, and ally ourselves with a conscious progress, let’s join the secular non-sectarian societies, lets distant ourselves from tribalism and hate, and join the human race in benefiting humanity as a whole, let’s heal our environment, and adapt social justices, that will empower the poor and the oppressed to gain his or her fundamental human rights, let’s find mercy and compassion in our souls without reference to any religious fanaticism or national extremism…if we could do that, only then we can begin the return journey back to civilization
If you must judge. Let your moral beacon guide you to a decision you can live with,
If you feel generous, give with humility so others could live with dignity,
If you became aware of injustice, your inaction or silence are part of it,
Living life without courage, is like living without honour,
If your arrogance started to control your behavior, then it's time for you to stratify to heaven where there are no earthly human beings
Never live behind the rocks. Always move to find comfort in brighter places, and
Always deem yourself to be courageous when others call upon you.... I will like to hereby join nairaland apc forum which consists of esteem people like cc; berem Barcanista ,Gbawe,Omenka, Obiagelli , cleverly, ilugunboy, omenka, caseless, pendy79, donphilous,Ngene kwenu, sincerenigerian,saharachic note I Say APC change
Nigeria Sai Buhari
Borno Sai Kashim

8 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Clerverly: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin grin grin okay, but we need to do a background check before accepting you, cos we already have a case at hand!

Sai Buhari joor!!

11 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
What are your objectives and mission?

2 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
You are welcome to APC with open hands. This your submission is indeed the truth from your heart. We have seen what money and material things can turn people to on nairaland. In your own case, you are sincere with yourself. You have refused to let partisanship becloud your judgment and dictate your action. You put your country first and for that, you are a patriotic Nigerian.

Welcome to the struggle to free Nigeria from the hands of the few who are holding this great country to ransom.

2 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Collynzo419: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
In 500 words, can you give a summary of your background, your political ideology and how they align with that of the APC

Can you also provide a synopsis of your political activities in the last 24 months, Specifically, we will like to know if you have been a political jobber for corrupt politicians like Obanikoro or Fayose in the past.

6 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by aminho(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:
grin grin grin okay, but we need to do a background before accepting you, cos we already have a case at hand!

Sai Buhari joor!!
no problem my hands are clean

1 Like

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by chimsimdindu: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Across GEJ, theres no more sorrow
Across GEJ, theres no more pain
The sun will shine with GMB and U ll never be unhappy again!
Welcome on board .

2 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by ichidodo: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
What's new?? Afterall Boko sympathizer Buhari was quoted " muslims vote for muslims..." so what's new about this ceremonious masturba.ting? tis not as if the Incumbent will not complete his tenure by May 29 2019...

3 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by aminho(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
What are your objectives and mission?
my objectives are clear to help in the restoration of peace and transparency in nigeria my mission is to help general Muhammdu buhari become MY and our C IN C

4 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
ichidodo:
What's new?? Afterall Boko sympathizer Buhari was quoted " muslims vote for muslims..." so what's new about this ceremonious masturba.ting? tis not as if the Incumbent will not complete his tenure by May 29 2019...

The guy is not even a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by pendy79: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
The Progressives welcome you with open mind and spirit. The Desire to chart a different course for Nigeria should be the collective aspiration of every reasonable Nigerian.

PDP have tried for 16years and yet the same problems we were told they intend to combat are still with us. Obasanjo did it and he performed averagely if one could base his performance on the earnings that accrued to the Federation in his 8years, if not for ANY thing, his DEBT PAYOUT was a lifeline for our bastardized economy then.

GEJ and Yar-Adua had the best prices for Crude since the creation of Nigeria but what can GEJ lay claim to as the HALLMARK of his close to 6years in power?

Let save the Nation and seek a new direction, Buhari and APC are so destined to deliver because the goodwill they enjoy today isn't because of the CHANGE mantra in their CAMPAIGN but the fact that Nigerians are desperately in need of a new DIRECTION.

WELCOME ON BOARD the RESCUE MISSION

5 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Baawaa(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
In Rev. Mbaka voice "Goodluck meet PDP,PDP become bad"
Goodluck meet our Naira,Naira become bad
Goodluck meet our oil,oil become bad
Goodluck has turned to badluck

3 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by ayukdaboss(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Ichidodo defends anything that opposes Jonathan which makes him post meaningless comments sometimes all in a bid to fulfill his duties. Even if Jonathan confesses to be a fool..Ichidodo will tell Jonathan that he isn't.

4 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by ichidodo: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:

That should be for the gods to look into...

2 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmm a northner am not surprised
Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Welcome brother
Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
ichidodo:
That should be for the gods to look into...

Some of you think all Northerners are Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Condense:

Some of you think all Northerners are Muslims. But would you be surprised if a Niger Deltan support Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Bayswater: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Collynzo419:
In 500 words, can you give a summary of your background, your political ideology and how they align with that of the APC

Can you also provide a synopsis of your political activities in the last 24 months, Specifically, we will like to know if you have been a political jobber for corrupt politicians like Obanikoro or Fayose in the past.

Coming from an agbero like you.
Collynzo419 aka ChinemeOkpan aka kororugged aka eye4eye aka superstar aka collynzo82.

For you to have over 20 NL accounts which you post from shows you are the number 1 political jobber on Nairaland.

Seun, you need to keep tabs on this guy.
Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ekabo sinu egbe olominira tinje APC.....iru eleyin ni ao ma ri o

1 Like

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Collynzo419: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]Coming from an agbero like you.
Collynzo419 aka ChinemeOkpan aka kororugged aka eye4eye aka superstar aka collynzo82.

For you to have over 20 NL accounts which you post from shows you are the number 1 political jobber on Nairaland.

Seun, you need to keep tabs on this guy.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Some of you think all Northerners are Muslims. But would you be surprised if a Niger Deltan support Buhari?

Did you see a muslim in my post
Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Welcome to the fold.

2 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by aminho(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Welcome to the fold.
thanks let's start the rescue mission

1 Like

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by tunex23: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Welcome to the family bro

1 Like

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by caselessogbuagu: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Al-amin, you are welcome. I think i've seen one Al-amin whom I have had it rough with at some point. Aminho, once again, you are welcome.
Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by caselessogbuagu: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Condense:
lunatic, I guess Berem, barcanista, obiagelli, donphilopus, omenka, gbawe, ilugunboy, etc are all northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by aminho(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
Al-amin, you are welcome. I think i've seen one Al-amin whom I have had it rough with at some point. Aminho, once again, you are welcome.
thanks you even figured my name

1 Like

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by aminho(m): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Collynzo419:

I have notin to do with the name you listed and if you want to know more about me chk dis posts of mi
[url]https://www.nairaland.com/1306998/jonathans-mid-term-report-photos-aminho/url] 2 https://www.nairaland.com/1175529/picture-president-jonathan-aso-rock
3 https://www.nairaland.com/1334316/nairalander-wiith-senate-president-david
Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by binie: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
aminho:
I Ameen Amshi after consulting with my fellow comrades and well wishers will like to announce my defection to the All progressive congress from the people's democratic party I have enjoyed my time in the pdp but at a point in time every body needs change mind you we didn't leave the Democratic Party,""The party left us."
My people in maiduguri where I came are suffering from all you can think off if joining any political party will bring an end to it I will gladly join..I have a lot of respect for President Jonathan he is one one of the most humble people you can think of he has the zeal and ability to take nigeria forward which was why I supported his government with all my heart.But he later on surrounded himself with people that are trying to bring him down,they are only there to enrich themselves and put the blame on an innocent Jonathan the day he loses will be the day they will disappear..on this note I will hereby join the campaign team of the All progressive congress not for a selfish reason but to make Nigeria a country our children will be proud off This country has gotten to where it is in spite of politics, not by the aid of it. That we have carried as much political bunk and trash as we have and still survived shows we are a super nation my advice is;
Let’s join the caravan of humanity, and ally ourselves with a conscious progress, let’s join the secular non-sectarian societies, lets distant ourselves from tribalism and hate, and join the human race in benefiting humanity as a whole, let’s heal our environment, and adapt social justices, that will empower the poor and the oppressed to gain his or her fundamental human rights, let’s find mercy and compassion in our souls without reference to any religious fanaticism or national extremism…if we could do that, only then we can begin the return journey back to civilization
If you must judge. Let your moral beacon guide you to a decision you can live with,
If you feel generous, give with humility so others could live with dignity,
If you became aware of injustice, your inaction or silence are part of it,
Living life without courage, is like living without honour,
If your arrogance started to control your behavior, then it's time for you to stratify to heaven where there are no earthly human beings
Never live behind the rocks. Always move to find comfort in brighter places, and
Always deem yourself to be courageous when others call upon you.... I will like to hereby join nairaland apc forum which consists of esteem people like cc; berem Barcanista ,Gbawe,Omenka, Obiagelli , cleverly, ilugunboy, omenka, caseless, pendy79, donphilous,Ngene kwenu, sincerenigerian,saharachic note I Say APC change
Nigeria Sai Buhari
Borno Sai Kashim

Please remember to shred your PDP membership card. That's rule No.1
Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Bolade005: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
I do not understand why you need to create a thread to pen this like you looking for some validation or something. Well, clap for yourself cause you just got noticed.

Anyways, SaiBuhari.
Vote GMB / PYO 2015.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) / How Buhari Can Solve Naija's Power Problem In 4 Years. / Goodbye Niger Delta -niger Republic To Supply Crude Oil To Kaduna Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.