Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pre-marriage Counselling - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre-marriage Counselling (6435 Views)

A Free Counselling Group / Need Assistance On Some Pre - Marriage Issues / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pre-marriage Counselling by byvan03: 6:00pm On May 24, 2016
bukatyne:

Dude said he wanted a wife @ 20+ and he engaged his senior colleagues, both families (excluding the parents sha tongue) and fellowship leaders knew about the relationship.

He proposed after school and again when we started working

He came to my parents immediately after service that say his intentions and he was going to get a job so we can get married. Interestingly, my younger bro looks up to him like an elder brother and did same to the parents (our pastor shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked) of the lady he wants to marry.

Very focused young man kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I no follow do relationship without direction, we were just waiting to make money to fend for ourselves and marwi cheesy wink

Very cool, I never had strength for the dating game. So one have to be choosy and wait for readiness and compatibility. Anything indefinite will tamper with my sense of timing.
Re: Pre-marriage Counselling by Onyiiet(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yes i attended marriage counseling classes just out of formality though before i got married. Unfortunately for me madam liked it. We first went to ICN at Ikoyi,Lagos which was great. Afterwards we needed something a bit private and professional so we were directed to Temple's Counsel in Lekki. It was a cool and professional experience... We still use both. Had just one session with each.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO:: Best Punishment For Rape (18+) / New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex / After An Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.