Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Rooted With Vroot? Replace The Chinese Vroot Superuser App With Supersu - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rooted With Vroot? Replace The Chinese Vroot Superuser App With Supersu (6928 Views)

Easiest Way To Replace Kingroot With Supersu {2017 Updated Method} / How To Switch From Kingroot To Supersu[root] / How To Replace King User With Supersu On Rooted Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rooted With Vroot? Replace The Chinese Vroot Superuser App With Supersu by Uchefrancis16(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
If you got your phone rooted with Vroot (iRoot), you should have noticed this Chinese root manager called 授权管理 1.0.4. (Com.mgyapp.android) after successfully rooting your phone. I saw it in Infinix hot X507 and also a host of other phones rooted with
vroot.

The app is really kul and works fine but the Chinese language used in it is simply a no no. As you can barely understand it. Especially when a pop up comes up prompting you to choose either yes/no, allow/disallow - and you really don't know which to select.

This post will guide you into removing, changing and replacing this Chinese superuser app with the normal SuperSU app written in English, which am sure every one of you understand. Continue Reading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rooted With Vroot? Replace The Chinese Vroot Superuser App With Supersu by dharay99: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2015
Uchefrancis16:
If you got your phone rooted with Vroot (iRoot), you should have noticed this Chinese root manager called 授权管理 1.0.4. (Com.mgyapp.android) after successfully rooting your phone. I saw it in Infinix hot X507 and also a host of other phones rooted with
vroot.

The app is really kul and works fine but the Chinese language used in it is simply a no no. As you can barely understand it. Especially when a pop up comes up prompting you to choose either yes/no, allow/disallow - and you really don't know which to select.

This post will guide you into removing, changing and replacing this Chinese superuser app with the normal SuperSU app written in English, which am sure every one of you understand. Continue Reading...

Vroot wey no fit root my phone..even kingroot too.. angry
Re: Rooted With Vroot? Replace The Chinese Vroot Superuser App With Supersu by Uchefrancis16(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2015
dharay99:

Vroot wey no fit root my phone..even kingroot too.. angry
Which phone is that my friend?
Re: Rooted With Vroot? Replace The Chinese Vroot Superuser App With Supersu by dharay99: 11:20am On Feb 17, 2015
Uchefrancis16:
Which phone is that my friend?

Sony x-bo v5, version 4.4ktkt

(1) (Reply)

Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k / How To Send All File Formats And Pin More Than 3 Chats On Whatsapp / Please How Does The Airtel Free Surf Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.