Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) (77069 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by amakachinwe3: 2:00am On Feb 17, 2015
Mavin Records' boss Don Jazzy is one of the richest musicians in Nigeria.

The music director and producer has a lot of expensive cars in his garage ranging from black Cadillac Escalade to a Porsche.

Below are lists of his cars and their prices:

Black Cadillac Escalade ($70,000-N11,200,000) with his name on the number plate.

Bentley Continental Flying
Spur ($185,000- N29,600,000).

Range Rover Sports ($60,000- N9,600,000).

Porsche 911 Carrera ($84,000-
N13,440,000).

Is he not very rich?

Source: http://wurl.cc/1pQA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by BreadOfLife(m): 2:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Wealthy but I think stingy on himself... Just five cars only? Where's ferrari, Aston martin's, etc.. He's Don Jazzy for carrying out loud.. Mtchew. undecided

29 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Ebubeslym(m): 2:24am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Wealthy but I think stingy on himself... Just five cars only? Where's ferrari, Aston martin's, etc.. He's Don Jazzy for carrying out loud.. Mtchew. undecided

Is Don Jazzy now selling cars?
you think say to maintain cars for Nigerian roads Na moi moi??

you get [size=25pt] bike? [/size]

344 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by menix(m): 2:27am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:

Kip carrying out loud...

Pa-pa loulou onye ike rangers..

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by gilgal7(f): 3:02am On Feb 17, 2015
Poor dude not even a veyron-bugatti in his fleet...lol shocked shocked shocked

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by MrKnowitall: 3:50am On Feb 17, 2015
I'm not impressed!! Common area boys can gather together more impressive vehicles than these. All these cars are common cars in my neighborhood. In fact, they are grocery shopping cars. Most people in my area wouldn't drive those things to a reputable occasion. "Don the area boy Jazzy" is just a learner in the expensive car game.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by blackrules1(m): 4:20am On Feb 17, 2015
Where is Airforce 1?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by bisi16(m): 5:26am On Feb 17, 2015
Make una free d guy biko.. na him choice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Sierraloaded: 5:54am On Feb 17, 2015
Noted

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by qadeerkug(m): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
Poor dude not even a veron or bugatti in his fleet...lol
haters may talk anyhw as dem like,coz to talk is cheap u cnt load a recharge card bfor talking.........so my lady wich of does cars u get?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
he wan use them cook soup?

E Af do like this na

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 6:38am On Feb 17, 2015
Never ever assess the true worth of a man using his depreciating assets. Are you a learner?

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Yustash001(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2015
Money speaking....
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2015
na to go pose for person Lamborghini. Come upload am for twitter with this caption "if I no get lambo I get place to borrow. " grin

I'd suggest he sold those cars, add #390million and get a Lamborghini....

23 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by omanifrank(m): 6:47am On Feb 17, 2015
too cheap

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Cashing out baba

*in airforce1 voice* working on my album, joining u guys soon #supportTKOMZY

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Drajah(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
na to go pose for person Lamborghini. Come upload am for twitter with this caption "if I no get lambo I get place to borrow. " grin

Then con drive am for which road??....

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by nuelzy: 7:16am On Feb 17, 2015
wait oo..dat second car was bought with millions..?? was he jazzed to buy it..doesnt look fancy/attractive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by AbuMikey(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:

I've repented of trolling on NL, if not angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by AbuMikey(m): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by AbuMikey(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2015
blackrules1:
Where is Airforce 1?

Still trying to Put finishing touches to His album, I gues. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by naijaboiy: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2015
i'd rather invest in housing than in cars cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by naijaboiy: 7:35am On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:

Oga which road he wan drive this car? grin

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nice question grin

The third car,I love!

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by englishmart(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

kubwa express way...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by englishmart(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Drajah:

Then con drive am for which road??....
lokoja express way

15 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by naijaboiy: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
kubwa express way...
Shey the car go dey fly for air before e reach kubwa? cheesy

No be somewhere e go pass take reach there? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by naijaboiy: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Jennimma:

Nice question grin

The third car,I love!
Lol...it's a nice car though wink

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Not extravagant by any means.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by vjsmiles: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2015
AND SOMEWHERE IN NIGERIA SOME PEOPLE ARE STRUGGLING TO HAVE BEETLE 2002 MODEL angry

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by jaybee104(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2015
good wealth and more grease to ya elbow. but Bro...

I go do pass you.. na d koko b dat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by EagleScribes: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2015
One word - SURULERE!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews / Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.