Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Is It True That Our Destiny Is In Our Hands? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Our Destiny Is In Our Hands? (2438 Views)

Truth About Our Destiny / The Words We Speak Shapes Our Destiny / Can We Change Our Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Our Destiny Is In Our Hands? by kblaizzy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2006
i beleive that our destiny is not in our hands but in the GOD hand.
Re: Is It True That Our Destiny Is In Our Hands? by Remmzy(m): 1:04am On Aug 28, 2006
kblaizzy:

i beleive that our destiny is not in our hands but in the GOD hand.
Destiny or not shocked; the me you see is the me you will become. Simple!
Re: Is It True That Our Destiny Is In Our Hands? by robby1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2006
please dont believe anybody that tells you that ur destiny is in your hands. Its all in my hands. and you have to pay to get it grin
Re: Is It True That Our Destiny Is In Our Hands? by yombaloggz(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2006
Nairaland. The only forum I know where the visually impaired post.
Re: Is It True That Our Destiny Is In Our Hands? by Seun(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2006
Moved to religion section.

(1) (Reply)

See How Religion Addles The Mind! / Why Are Women The Only Infertile Ones In The Bible?? / Will There Be Food In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.